Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:00 pm
This is not a discussion thread about what people post. This is a rant board and if you need to rant about a member of this guild do not use their name or even hint that you are talking about someone here.

Please do not make me have to remind people of the rules again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 pm
Why is it that people are over all opposed to transexuals? I mean, everyone has their own problems and has the right to try to fix them however they deem necessary. Just because I'm different doesn't give anyone a right to judge me for doing what I feel is best for me. If only people could understand and accept that I am who I am and I am a Transexual. Deal with it.

Okay I feel better now.  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:38 pm
Foxifyre
Why is it that people are over all opposed to transexuals? I mean, everyone has their own problems and has the right to try to fix them however they deem necessary. Just because I'm different doesn't give anyone a right to judge me for doing what I feel is best for me. If only people could understand and accept that I am who I am and I am a Transexual. Deal with it.

Okay I feel better now.

People are just ignorant about it dear, people tend to distrust/fear/hate the things they do not understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 am
So... it turns out that my life took a really bad turn. I'm in a catch 22. If I decide to go forward with my TS feelings then my wife will leave me. If I don't go forward with them I get to loath myself for the rest of my life. on top of that... My wife suddenly decided that she was living in self denial about not wanting kids and so now she has to have kids. I don't want kids... ever. So... I'm dead either way. FML  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:55 pm
I just had to get out what I had to get out. All arguments about the situation are over, unless other parties want to continue them in private. I have no problem debating stuff logically, although I have a feeling such a debate would not be based on logic but instead impassioned opinions. I doubt I can change people's minds anway.

I'm sorry to hear about your TG problems dear. May I ask how old you are and what gender you're going from to?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:06 pm
23 MTF... and I doubt I'll get anywhere with it now. I love my wife too much to do something that would make her leave me. I'll just have to keep it all inside for as long as possible. heh... she called the cops on me today cuz I threatened suicide... was probably a good thing she did too. *sigh* I hate this.  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Isaol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:05 pm
Foxifyre
23 MTF... and I doubt I'll get anywhere with it now. I love my wife too much to do something that would make her leave me. I'll just have to keep it all inside for as long as possible. heh... she called the cops on me today cuz I threatened suicide... was probably a good thing she did too. *sigh* I hate this.

What you do is your business, but let me just say that suicide is a very selfish option. Not only do you hurt yourself, you hurt others around you. How would your wife feel? Don't hurt your friends or family.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 pm
My only solution is one you probably wouldn't choose.

I'd say leave her. She wants kids and you don't. She denies who you really are, and won't accept a change. It seems like a pretty bad relationship. If she won't respect and accept your own opinions it may not be a good thing to stick with.

But it sounds like you love her too much to decide that.

I would just hate to be in a situation where you can't change your body and life the way you feel happy with yourself.

And the desire to have kids is probably her biological clock ticking. Yes I went there. Hormones and chemicals have a greater effect on people's decisions and feelings than people realize.

Although, as someone who only likes females, gender wise and biological wise, I'd be pretty hard pressed to stick with a woman if she decided to change her gender. She'd probably still have the lower parts, but if she acts like a man I'd feel like I was dating a man with a cooch.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:35 pm
well... apparently there are some serious tests that an individual can do to help diagnose TS people. Hopefully I can prove once and for all that it isn't just in my head... or rather that it IS in my head (whichever way works best). My mom FINALLY did some real research on it the other day when I had a melt down. I think she might accept me if it turns out that I can prove that it isn't just a fantasy. Maybe my wife will do the same... On the other hand... I could end up getting screwed with the tests... but then at least I'd know more about myself.

And I totally agree with you... I bet it's the hormones. Also I understand why she wouldn't be okay with staying with me. She married someone who she thought would be a husband and father. In truth I half believed it myself. for now... the cat is out of the bag... I just have to let this play out.

And if a woman who goes FTM doesn't get the lower part done he is usually considered a C-boy. Although... he would probably pass well enough unlike MTF TS's.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:50 pm
So there's a huge DVD & Blu Ray sale going on at Barnes & Noble, and my husband & I ended up spending almost $200 on DVDs. X3 I found a box set of all the "Thin Man" movies that was really hard to walk away from, but I ended up getting 2 "Batman: the Animated Series" collections and "Princess Mononoke". My husband got "The Complete Monterey Pop Festival" (which he's been positively lusting after for quite a while), "For All Mankind" (a moon landing documentary, as told by the astronauts, IIRC), and "Kagemusha". All in all a good haul. :3

Oh, and I don't know if this is the right place to put this (although I think it is), but my thread in the art sub-forum is now open for business. Go check it out, guys! X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 pm
Silly promotion of new art in my signature. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm
yay!  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:51 pm
I believe that I am going to get myself out of the habit of using certain terminology coined by the furry fandom. For a good long time now certain spin oh other known words and/or phrases to give them a cute twist, to make the terms more "Furry" have annoyed me. Let alone the constant tag of fur, or furry, onto other words to make new words makes us sound like Smurfs, but it can get down right confusing. It is especially confusing to knew people joining the fandom that are not familiar with the ever growing lexicon, but those outside the fandom.

Yes, every now and then I do discuss Furry with those outside the fandom, mostly because outside observers are curious and have a lot of questions, questions I enjoy answering because I think most people could easily connect to what the fandom is all about, on some level or another.

So, yes, I think I going to attempt to be more conscious of the words and terms I use when talking about, or discussing, matters pertaining to the Furry fandom.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:04 pm
Oh no! The change in the zodiac is screwing up so many people's lives! This poor girl got fired because of it!

http://fencehopper.weebly.com/1/post/2011/01/secretary-fired-for-becoming-gemini-zodiac.html

All the judgments I made about people because of the circumstances of their birth are wrong!
Perhaps I should stick with racism.  

Zella L.

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am
Yay for fake news.

The Zodiac signs have not changed.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games