Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:21 am
I'm quite happy seeing the inclusion of a man with a large snake between his legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Yay for fake news.

The Zodiac signs have not changed.

Lolol, glad you realized it. One of my hula-hooping friends totally bought it. I thought the tag of "sarcasm" and the word "Geminigger" would tip people off.  

Zella L.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:37 pm
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Hope everyone had a fun day, whether you celebrated or not. :3

Also, some fun news: my husband & I are going on our honeymoon in 1 month! We're going to St. Kitts, in the Caribbean. So excited~ ♥ ♥

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 pm
Congratulations Sune! Hope it's a wonderful trip!

Also, dunno where else to stick it, but WMDs in Iraq were a lie. Someone should tell Bush this is what happens when you invade countries willy nilly on shakey evidence.  

Garek Maxwell

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:51 am
(so srorry guys for not being on this weekend i have found my self with a pirate passed out in my home again for the second time this year. I sooo want to kill myself or him just to make all of the insane wierdness stop. So i belive i will do a rant so everyone will know how i feel when i come back monday... Lee this ones for you buddy!

Okay this is my friend i have been trying to help move out of his fathers house for the past couple months.who despite all rational sense does not want to pack up and move out of his house depite the fact that his father who was paying the mortgage on the house for the past thirteen years had died six months ago.
* one would think that would be enough incentive to move ....no
*Or that he has had enough mourning time
*Or mebe the fact that he is terribly unemployed and underfinanced and was formerly liveing off the kindess of relatives and strangers.

So he has been dragging his heals whenever possible at all all of the time also for some odd reason he sleeps on the opposite side of the normal people clock ....one would think that he has some sort of insane love intrest or super hero stripper life to show for it .....no. When ever i come over to help because i have moved about eight times in the corse of my natrual life. You would assume that s**t would get done .... Oh hells no .... hes been bringing up an unlimited list of crazy a** movies to wacth or television programmes that he cannot live without. There is nothing i can do to motivate him in the slightest to take any incentive in himself or at all towards anything else. I am on the verge of buying him a hooker if i thought it would do him a lick of any good.

Now the horror of it all

Ok so he has made this his second time to come over to my house and start to slowly have an agonizeing pewe herman stylized death sceen with unlimited vomiting from some kind of bottomless acid pit of unknown orrigins located somewhere in a extra bowl gland only know to birds and small lizards. So ow i am religated to playing sympathetic nurse maid and slopping out mess buckets and trash and uneaten food that one would assume would be helthy to any normal human. But the second it gets to his primary digestive sack it causes his suprior acid produceing glands to vomit up an endless strem of green phsperecet goo of death.

Not only is he unable to eat any normal people food he only weights like 97 pounds wet. He has practicaly no body mass he is so so so so late for the german nazi war camp its's not eaven funny. i mean the first time he was sic i took sympathy on him and let him be sick in my bed. i showed him off to one fo my closest friends and she will atest that she thought he was dead pirate jesus in my bed . i had to poke him into makeing a noise to prove otherwise. i keep telling him he should eat, and i know it's my inner jew mother seeing him skeletonized and only wanting the best for him .....but he just wont eat . He says that he trys to eat and he says he does a good job of it but i have only ever seen him eat one meal at a damn time that is usualy mostly fast food in orrigin.

But the worst ting of all the most mind blowingly disgusting thing of it all is the fact that he smells. He smells so so so soso undescribeably awful. I cannot describe in words or do justice to the lingering miasma tat follows this half dead corpse man around my house. I have been around dead bodies....preserved, fresh, rotten, jeletinized intheir own flesh, and pickled. Nothing can possibly prepare me for this ungodly other worldly hell of stench that is emited by the body chemistry of this liveing annomoly. It is a combination of calcium rot, muscle atrophy, amonia bi carbon, and a terribly awful smell of half curtled cottage cheese whey. But i can only tell you that the only way one could possibly sympathize with this smell would be to sit next to hom and wonder where in gods name this creature crawled out from under a rock.

but wait theres more......

He is in purpetual religon arguement mode...i mean non frikking stop! He is throwing up and being sick in a bucket and yelling about why in the world we dont have any pork products in the house mebe that would make him feel better. Or who are the biggest celebertys that have broken the vampire masquerade. Why he cannot dream because of the multiple spells he put all over himself that he learned from some ex that he had who was taught on the old english mores by a bog hag whom she had to haggle with for such knowlege her unbourn child. Why my religon is a lie becuse allah is the one true and only legitimate humanitarian god of the ultimate football play list of multi deific entitys that 1 do not exist or i am prtty sure dont exist. How we should all live by p.l.u.r. and the only one time he felt to be truly free was when he was a kandie kidd going from rave to rave. His cats practiceing mirror magic. My dead exes picking on him in the umbra of the unsceen to make him sick. Why I dont marry him because he is sooo much of an awsome man and an awsome guy with an awsome future. How maine and tail shampoo ruined his life and made him so skinny. How he will never have any body weight change on him what so ever because of some gypsy generational curse.

There is no end to it and he is on a cruze to piss me off . I have called up mutual friends for help and the more and more times go on the more and more it looks like a lost case ....this was all wrote up in a fit and desperation of all and everything that is wonderful in life so i am going to go to bed now and hope to god some crazy a** s**t doesent happen in the mourning because all i would need now is to have a dead pirate jesus on my lazy boy recliner sectonal. Guys please cross your fingers for me while i deal with the crazies and for reading all of this .....boy i hate this...)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 am
Dang Mort. o.0;

I don't know what he's got, but you should be careful as it could be some kind of disease. Don't want to catch stomach flu or anything...

As for the situation, I'm not sure what you could do... My only solution for some of it is to talk to him and give him the choice. He can either clean himself up (shower!), stop criticizing people and their religions, and go to job interview after job interview as if it were his job until he gets one (once he's no longer sick...), or he has to leave. Rules of the house and all.

I feel bad that he's sick, so it's really not the greatest time to make him go get a job, but even when I was sick with something that made me vomit constantly I still did things. He can clean up after himself at the least.

From what I remember, the last thing you want to do is eat solids (Pork? Really?) because they'll come right back up. I sipped koolaid the whole time because it had sugars in it. Sometimes it came back up, sometimes it didn't if I spaced it out enough and made it be small amounts. Whatever flavor you get though, you'll never want to taste that flavor again for years. Small side effect. sweatdrop

Anyway, he needs to learn there's ground rules for staying at your place. If he can't abide by them, then he can't stay... Also, be careful with him. He sounds delusional given his religion rants... They don't sound coherent or make any sense (and I don't mean in the "oh, he's anti-religion, so he must be crazy" sense, so much as all the things he saying have no relation to one another and sometimes contradict the religions they may relate to).  

Garek Maxwell

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:42 pm
Garek Maxwell
Dang Mort. o.0;

I don't know what he's got, but you should be careful as it could be some kind of disease. Don't want to catch stomach flu or anything...

As for the situation, I'm not sure what you could do... My only solution for some of it is to talk to him and give him the choice. He can either clean himself up (shower!), stop criticizing people and their religions, and go to job interview after job interview as if it were his job until he gets one (once he's no longer sick...), or he has to leave. Rules of the house and all.

I feel bad that he's sick, so it's really not the greatest time to make him go get a job, but even when I was sick with something that made me vomit constantly I still did things. He can clean up after himself at the least.

From what I remember, the last thing you want to do is eat solids (Pork? Really?) because they'll come right back up. I sipped koolaid the whole time because it had sugars in it. Sometimes it came back up, sometimes it didn't if I spaced it out enough and made it be small amounts. Whatever flavor you get though, you'll never want to taste that flavor again for years. Small side effect. sweatdrop

Anyway, he needs to learn there's ground rules for staying at your place. If he can't abide by them, then he can't stay... Also, be careful with him. He sounds delusional given his religion rants... They don't sound coherent or make any sense (and I don't mean in the "oh, he's anti-religion, so he must be crazy" sense, so much as all the things he saying have no relation to one another and sometimes contradict the religions they may relate to).

i'm thinking it's attention sick

he has his own house

he's showered like eighty times since he was in my house

he left beffore i came home thank god.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 pm
I've been struggling to stay with Gaia lately. I pop on every couple of days because I have a weakness for EIs (I collect them), but other than that the community has completely lost me. My revisiting this guild is my last shot at trying to stay a part of the ever decaying Gaia community. I'll try and stay active here for a while to maybe rekindle something that died long ago.  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm
I'm the same Zuri.
I only get on for items, fun dress up time, and this guild. I stopped going to the ED, and I rarely go anywhere else on gaia unless I have to. Just not worth it, and I always got worked up unnecessarily over things. No point in getting stressed over idiots after all. Best you can do is insulate yourself from them.

Anyway, I feel you. 3nodding
...Well, not feel feel, but, you know, if you were Erik or a random guy, I could get down with that. ninja (Bets Erik never sees this post.)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:58 pm
I love how when I use the word rape to describe a blizzard, as in "we were raped by mother nature", and then I get two of my Feminazi friends to chastise me with paragraphs of text.

Apparently using the word rape in that context trivializes the suffering and oppression of women. And apparently I don't give a s**t about women's rights.

Yea, how about ******** you.

I'm tired of all this UBER-PC bullshit, where you can't use "certain words" anymore. Like the word "retarded". I might offend someone, omg.

Are we just going to ******** tip-toe around EVERY LITTLE THING nowadays for fear we may offend ******** that s**t. I don't think most people give a s**t anyway.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:22 pm
Psycho Lee
I love how when I use the word rape to describe a blizzard, as in "we were raped by mother nature", and then I get two of my Feminazi friends to chastise me with paragraphs of text.

Apparently using the word rape in that context trivializes the suffering and oppression of women. And apparently I don't give a s**t about women's rights.

You need to reply that they don't truly care about rape because they forgot the rape of men. Then stick in somewhere "rape of any kind if cruel and I cannot believe you both can be so heartless to ignore what happens to the other 50% of the population". Or something like that.

As far as PC goes, in general it's a good thing because you're not insulting people right and left. It's a matter of respect, that's all. I mean, honestly, what's to loose with saying "it's ******** shitty awful damn damn damn" versus "it's retarded"? There's tons of alternatives out there, I don't see why people get upset about others saying it would be better if they didn't use words like f*****t.

Putting it another way, I don't think many people would appreciate it if I started using racial slurs left and right to describe things. Why shouldn't the same apply to other insulting words? There's limits of course, but still.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:32 am
Feeling the need to shake peope roughly and say "really?" Im in a tad sour state and you all can ask me for details but i am defiantly feeling bitter.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:51 pm
Garek Maxwell

You need to reply that they don't truly care about rape because they forgot the rape of men. Then stick in somewhere "rape of any kind if cruel and I cannot believe you both can be so heartless to ignore what happens to the other 50% of the population". Or something like that.

Argument moved over to FAF, and two people actually mentioned that. Both men. "What about men being raped?"

Someon else said I used the term "rape" appropriately because, before it was used to describe the assault on a woman, it was used historically to describe total distruction of an area.

And then, because I casually used the term "Feminazi" that caused a storm all of it's own. I tend to use it a little too losely but use it usually to describe women who take feminism a little too far, past the "equality" part and into reverse sexism, and whatever the reverse of misogyny would be. Like the woman who started this whole argument in the first place, and thinks dieting or exercise of any kind is evil, because diet is just a way for men to force women to look a certain way and it's a form of men controlling women.

Someone over at FAF started her own ragey ranty thread over the term. And someone else said "Well, you can't complain if you use terms like 'grammar nazi' or something else with the word nazi in it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:27 pm
Here's a good sallie, I'm now a college graduate. Woot woot! I just have to wait for the school to mail me my diploma (I opted out of the ceremony). Now for the hard part, finding the job I want. sad  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:36 pm
Zuri-kai
Here's a good sallie, I'm now a college graduate. Woot woot! I just have to wait for the school to mail me my diploma (I opted out of the ceremony). Now for the hard part, finding the job I want. sad

Same here! Except it's at the mid to end of March. sad
I'm really nervous because there's not a lot of jobs out there, and even fewer for designers... At least in my area.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games