Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:33 pm
Since I've had extra time for it, I have been cleaning my room here and there each day. I never realized how much crap I was storing in my room before. Most of it random papers and pamphlets that I didn't know what to do with. I organized things smarter and gained a ton more desk space and I managed to make many surfaces look way cleaner and nicer.

I still have such a ways to go though. crying

Why can't magic be real so that I can wiggle my nose and suddenly the room's organized? Why can't Bewitched be real?! cry  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:17 pm
Garek Maxwell
Why can't magic be real so that I can wiggle my nose and suddenly the room's organized? Why can't Bewitched be real?! cry

I ask myself that same question every time my husband & I try to clean our apartment. XP  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:56 pm
Sorry about not being around for the past couple weeks i kinda went threw the well of drama and well needed to figure stuff out before i got back on track. Good news is i am back and better than ever ..... not to mention i am open to any suggestions for Easter madness bwa ha ha .... so i was thinking costume contest, drawing, and a writing contest ..... sound good kinda meh? pm me i'm always open to insight.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:01 pm
I've been making yarn tails (for myself and friends/family) and I just finished a beast of a tail for myself. Six days of non-stop work and many hand cramps to show for it but It's done, it's done, it's done!! ^.^
http://xira-chan.deviantart.com/#/d3dxb3d

EDIT: Omg, wha? I just received the Jungle King item through an anonymous gift. O.o
I'm so ecstatic right now I'm honest to God speechless....it's a good thing typing doesn't involve speech. blaugh  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:10 am
I have another good sallie. I finally got around to building my website. It's up and running smoothly, and I hope to start actually making a living off of my commissions. :3
Please check it out and give me feedback if you have time: http://wingedcreations.jigsy.com/  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:45 pm
Zuri-kai
I have another good sallie. I finally got around to building my website. It's up and running smoothly, and I hope to start actually making a living off of my commissions. :3
Please check it out and give me feedback if you have time: http://wingedcreations.jigsy.com/

Holy crap lady that first peice in your traditional art gallery is incredible. I love the colors so much. Not to mention in a strange visual way i couldnt at first see all the details of the drawing like the smaller figures i didnt even see the large encapsulating figure i just saw flowing forms of color and movement. Then in finding the figures in it i was dumb struck again. It added a whole new layer to it visually and mentally. The mystery of it is really exciting and i just want to keep looking at it like a vibrant wheres waldo. Its something i feel i would really enjoy seeing in a gallery next to a kandinsky or an early pollock.

Bravo.  

Jungle Boots

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:12 pm
Jungle Boots
Zuri-kai

Holy crap lady that first peice in your traditional art gallery is incredible. I love the colors so much. Not to mention in a strange visual way i couldnt at first see all the details of the drawing like the smaller figures i didnt even see the large encapsulating figure i just saw flowing forms of color and movement. Then in finding the figures in it i was dumb struck again. It added a whole new layer to it visually and mentally. The mystery of it is really exciting and i just want to keep looking at it like a vibrant wheres waldo. Its something i feel i would really enjoy seeing in a gallery next to a kandinsky or an early pollock.

Bravo.

Oh wow, that's a tremendous compliment, thank you so much.
Sadly that piece is the only one of it's kind I've been able to do (good oil pastels are expensive), but your compliment has left me blushing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:22 pm
Ug. So sorry I've been away everyone. My husband and I just moved into a new apartment this weekend and I am busy! I have commissions piling up, I'm still unpacking, and now need to shop for things I never needed before, like a shower curtain and casserole dishes. I barely have enough time to check my usual therian sites let alone my adoptables and here. XP

Things are starting to slow down so I'll try to be better, but seriously if people ever want to chat drop me a line on AIM or YIM. I'm all for that, just let me know you're from Gaia so I don't think you're creepy people or nothin'. ^^
AIM: xirachan13
YIM: sanctus_kyaz

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:17 pm
I almost forgot that I learned something very interesting today. Prop 8 wasn't anything new. Apparently, California has a history of f'ing over civil rights through democracy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_14_(1963)
There are reasons there are checks and balances levied against the masses.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:17 am
Just some random news that's pretty cool and I don't know where else to post these sorts of things...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/9491789.stm
Graphene could be the new plastic, only it would act like a computer.
The article just says it's better than silicone for conductivity but it can't be "turned off" like silicone so it may not replace it. However, it could have a wide variety of uses with thin, flexible, portable computing.

They even suggest product packaging could implement this...I'm not sure if they're looking at security or having a bag of chips display an animation. It is exciting to say the least.  

Garek Maxwell

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:41 am
Some really good-ish news for me (and I know I'll probably get some snide comments from people but they can kiss my a**. I'm proud of who I am).

I told my mom about my therianthropy last night in a 740 word facebook message. I had to do it over the net cause I'm really bad at using my words well when I feel pressured and text allows me to keep my throughts in order better.

Anyways she responded this morning saying that it was a lot to process and while she didn't really believe in therianthropy she accepted me and loved me none the less. So it's a double edged win. I'm sad she didn't accept my therianthropy by happy to have it off my chest and that she still accepts me as I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:40 am
So. I'm giving serious thought to going to Anthrocon this year. I mean, I live in Pittsburgh, the convention center is a bus ride away, I'm way overdue for it (as several here have previously mentioned X3). Also, one of my friends wants me to bring her LOLWUT Pear for the artist to sign, and has been bugging me about it for a while. X3

Does anyone have any tips for a first-time con-goer? Also, any advice on whether I should pre-reg (which ends tonight, eep) or just buy day passes at the door? I'm nervous about it, but I wanna have a good time. :3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:15 pm
Sunegami
So. I'm giving serious thought to going to Anthrocon this year. I mean, I live in Pittsburgh, the convention center is a bus ride away, I'm way overdue for it (as several here have previously mentioned X3). Also, one of my friends wants me to bring her LOLWUT Pear for the artist to sign, and has been bugging me about it for a while. X3

Does anyone have any tips for a first-time con-goer? Also, any advice on whether I should pre-reg (which ends tonight, eep) or just buy day passes at the door? I'm nervous about it, but I wanna have a good time. :3

Pre-registering isn't so bad.
It's cheaper (in most cases) and it assures you have a pass.
Better than waiting in the long line of others who didn't buy one online.
(Where I'm usually stuck at. XD)
I say do it.
:3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:28 pm
DarkWolfLove
Sunegami

Pre-registering isn't so bad.
It's cheaper (in most cases) and it assures you have a pass.
Better than waiting in the long line of others who didn't buy one online.
(Where I'm usually stuck at. XD)
I say do it.
:3

Yea, I decided to pre-reg. Mainly so I don't have to wait in line. X3

I'm also a bit socially anxious and was fretting about going by myself, but my husband & I talked about how cool it'll be, and we agreed on an allowance, so I think I'll be good to go. X3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:37 pm
Remember Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX?

She is butterscotch butt angry at me. She even sent me an angry mail in which she spewed a few 4chan memes stating that I failed at life.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games