Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:13 pm
Makes me glad I abandoned the American music scene years ago. I never had to suffer through that M&M guy. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:55 pm
[-Erik-]
shoki_de_nai
Guess who's back?
Back again.
Shoki's back.
Tell a friend. cool

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...

New Guild name.
Kinda sucks.
Word "the" in wrong place.
Makes no sense.

Makes no sense, makes no sense, makes no sense....

Oh hey. Life is good, ey? cool

No, not really. I just felt it was finally safe to get back in the water.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:37 pm
The name makes a little more sense if you imagined a comma between 'furry' and 'the'. Not sure how grammatically correct that is, but people throw out the rules all the time for the sake of simplicity and ease of understanding (hint, not txt msgs, k? Or for those who do not understand this, "Hint, not t times t Mono Sodium Glutamates, k?(as if questioning the very existence of k.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:37 pm
shoki_de_nai
[-Erik-]
shoki_de_nai
Guess who's back?
Back again.
Shoki's back.
Tell a friend. cool

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...

New Guild name.
Kinda sucks.
Word "the" in wrong place.
Makes no sense.

Makes no sense, makes no sense, makes no sense....

Oh hey. Life is good, ey? cool

No, not really. I just felt it was finally safe to get back in the water.

Oh. You are attempting to regress to being back a little fish, aren't you?  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:13 pm
Garek Maxwell
The name makes a little more sense if you imagined a comma between 'furry' and 'the'. Not sure how grammatically correct that is, but people throw out the rules all the time for the sake of simplicity and ease of understanding (hint, not txt msgs, k? Or for those who do not understand this, "Hint, not t times t Mono Sodium Glutamates, k?(as if questioning the very existence of k.)

However, this place has been "The AFG" for the longest time...and now it is technically "AF The G." Furthermore, "The Absolute Furry Guild" rolls off the tongue far better than "Absolute Furry The Guild." Sounds better. It also sounds like we're trying to clarify that we're not Absolute Furry the something else, or that it's not obvious that it's a guild.

Just my thoughts. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 pm
[-Erik-]

Oh. You are attempting to regress to being back a little fish, aren't you?

If by regressing to a little fish, you mean rejoining a community so that I can reconnect with some people and meet new ones now that those who wanted my out in the first place are either inactive or no longer here....Then yes. smile  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:40 am
HORRAY!

welcome back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:40 am
Thank you Boots.
And thank you to whomever sent the anonymous gift. heart  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:49 pm
So on Monday night I stayed up to about 1am having a sobbing, bearing of the soul conversation with my husband. And I've made a decision.

My whole life I've tried my hardest to make everyone around me as happy as possible-- not for the simple end goal of making them happy, but so that they would like me and want me to be around. I've tried my hardest to turn myself into whatever I think people want me to be so they won't leave me, so that I'll always be good enough. I've based my entire self-worth on the opinions of everyone around me. As a result, I've had severe abandonment issues, social anxiety and low self-esteem for longer than I can remember. And it's time to let it all go. I've been killing myself, and I'm so unhappy with my life as a result. I need to let myself be myself-- my crazy, quirky, adventure-seeking, passionate, artistic, furry, fujoshi self-- and constantly remind myself that it's okay if people don't like that, and that they're not worth wasting my energy on if that's the case.

It's a long, hard road, but it's absolutely worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:03 pm
Good for you, Sunegami. Congrats on that new realization. :3  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 pm
You go girl~! heart

I was half tempted on finding some over the top drag queen photo saying this, but I showed restraint. This is my Sallies Struggle for the day. Thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:23 pm
XD
You'll have to dazzle us with that photo sometime Garek.

My Sallie for today (or at least right now). Listening to Fox Amoore's music is making me feel totally shifty (in the therian sense) and I just want to get out, run and play with others of my kind -.-
*shakes fists (paws?) to the skies* Damn you West Michigan and being so conservative and devoid of other therians!!  

Zuri-kai

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:40 pm
So, I guess I'm gonna go ahead and spill my guts for a bit. It might help me cope, since I don't have a particularly large network of friends and the whole "anonymous on the internet" thing...

Anyway...I've been really struggling lately. Since my mom passed away suddenly and inexplicably a little over a year ago it's been rough. Not just dealing with her passing, but everything else that her absence has caused. Having to go from being semi-dependent on her and living at home to being entirely on my own in one leap was tough. I also got a lot of her responsibilities and things that weighed on her shoulders dumped onto mine.
Additionally, I got promoted to a Supervisor position at work, on top of the job I already had...Which has added more stress. Work in and of itself is really difficult too...

It's been kind of a roller coaster of being depressed and being alright. I've been super depressed lately and finally ended up breaking down in front of my boss and telling her how awful I feel. She managed to get me in to see her Psychiatrist, who I just saw on Friday. That was really interesting. He thinks that the Depression I've been diagnosed with since I was a pre-teen is actually Bipolar II Disorder and that I also have adult ADHD. Kind of threw me for a loop, but they both make a LOT of sense. The more I think about it, the more the Bipolar reminds me of some "depressed" family members too. I'm not really sure how to feel about it though. I mean, it'll be great if I can get help for my real issues, but there's also a big negative stigma for both disorders. Not that Depression has anything positive going for it, but Bipolar especially seems to be one of those labels that gets a really bad rap.

Bleh. Well, that's my rant. Thanks for reading.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:39 am
shoki_de_nai

I hope things start going better for you Shoki and you can sort things out in your life.

I have to say that I wouldn't care if you're bipolar or not, if it helps at all. I've known some bipolar people (well, one that I know of). I only worry when someone suffers from extreme bipolar and they stop taking their medication. Otherwise, yours sounds pretty mild so I wouldn't worry if I were hiring you for example. ...This probably doesn't help one bit, but I'm trying. sweatdrop  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 am
Garek Maxwell
shoki_de_nai

I hope things start going better for you Shoki and you can sort things out in your life.

I have to say that I wouldn't care if you're bipolar or not, if it helps at all. I've known some bipolar people (well, one that I know of). I only worry when someone suffers from extreme bipolar and they stop taking their medication. Otherwise, yours sounds pretty mild so I wouldn't worry if I were hiring you for example. ...This probably doesn't help one bit, but I'm trying. sweatdrop

"Extreme" Bipolar is Bipolar I Disorder, only because people see the Manic episodes as being crazy. With Bipolar II, the manic episodes are at a lower level, more like just being a really happy normal person. Which is why it's often misdiagnosed as Depression, because the depressive episode is the only mood swing that's obvious.

I'm glad that you can see a person for who they are, rather than their label. It's just that not everyone does, and not everyone will even know the difference between Bipolar I and II. They'll just hear "Bipolar" and think "Hoshit, she crazy!"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games