Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:39 pm
squalltheknight
...hello?

hi!

cowavenger: sorry, im just not feeling too good..... but i had some sparkly..... i should be hyper soon..... ANNND.... you dont have to be completely serious..... but you need to learn how to control... the(how should i say it) cowavenger-ness....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:41 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger
[serious speech time]i swear.....on my soul....that i.....will become..[determined stance and face]..a crew member..AND THE GREATEST NARUTO GUILD POSTER EVER.....until i meet this goal....i must..keep posting and talking and voting and donating......i must...KEEP GOING!!!!!!!

scuze me, take this advice from an actual mod.......
you dont get to become part of the crew by posting like a madman....
reprieve chooses them and i dont think anymore are coming soon.... stare

we shall see whee whee whee [muhahahahahahhahahahahahahha]

ahem...... she choooses apon attitude.......... im sorry.... but if you wanna be a mod, youre gonna have to take on some responsibility and mature a little......
im not trying to flame you.... im just telling the truth...
why do you want to be a mod anyways?

i love the guild and wanna help out on it, i dont actually take my thread very seriously but i love to talk and sumtimes i just keep goin on and on ..like the last two pages...and the 5 before that ..ana...well any ways no more of that from now on i shut up if i got nuthin to say because as i said im now on serious business  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:44 pm
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger
[serious speech time]i swear.....on my soul....that i.....will become..[determined stance and face]..a crew member..AND THE GREATEST NARUTO GUILD POSTER EVER.....until i meet this goal....i must..keep posting and talking and voting and donating......i must...KEEP GOING!!!!!!!

ahem...... she choooses apon attitude.......... im sorry.... but if you wanna be a mod, youre gonna have to take on some responsibility and mature a little......

i love the guild and wanna help out on it, i dont actually take my thread very seriously but i love to talk and sumtimes i just keep goin on and on ..like the last two pages...and the 5 before that ..ana...well any ways no more of that from now on i shut up if i got nuthin to say because as i said im now on serious business

aww c'mon...... did i destroy you? like i said... its completely random.... you arent allowed to ask to be a mod...... she just picks people....
i member i randomly got a pm....
you'll prolly get better results if you just be yourself.....

like before, why do you want to be a mod anyways? give me some reasons..... i would like to hear them...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:44 pm
HUACHA!!!! I'm done doing chores finally *falls over* Holy moly was that a lot of stuff. @.@

Now I have to scan a picture in for an art trade.. Man..  

Yunako Aori

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:50 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger

aww c'mon...... did i destroy you? like i said... its completely random.... you arent allowed to ask to be a mod...... she just picks people....

like before, why do you want to be a mod anyways? give me some reasons..... i would like to hear them...

i did not ask to be 1[i said i will be the greatest poster ever],and my reasons i want to be one is because i love this guild and i wanna help out on it,im mean im like on here 24/7 not doin anything but posting fun but useless stuff,y not do sumtin better with my time  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:51 pm
Yunako Aori
HUACHA!!!! I'm done doing chores finally *falls over* Holy moly was that a lot of stuff. @.@

hellu  

cowavenger

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:54 pm
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger

i did not ask to be 1[i said i will be the greatest poster ever],and my reasons i want to be one is because i love this guild and i wanna help out on it,im mean im like on here 24/7 not doin anything but posting fun but useless stuff,y not do sumtin better with my time
as i said i didnt ask[ i just hope i become 1],ive read the guild stuff and i know it says that were "not allowed to ask","no pms gonk " ,and "ninja secrets ninja "  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:54 pm
cowavenger
Yunako Aori

hellu
hii Moomoo... *waves*  

Yunako Aori

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:58 pm
stop quoting yourself
and you said above:
"posting useless stuff"
dont do that either.....

MOVING ON....
hey how is everybody doing? biggrin
hmmm... i really need colored pencils..... -goes to ask if she can buy some-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:58 pm
MUAHAHAHAAHAA!! I have 550 posts!!! I'm so proud!! xd  

Yunako Aori

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:00 pm
im down but im too mature and seriuos to be sad or cry,im neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:01 pm
im goin to go tcheck mail now  

cowavenger

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:07 pm
im back ,nothing was there  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:09 pm
im going in my tree to meditate and wait till sum1 comes by so i can keep them company  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:10 pm
cowavenger
im down but im too mature and seriuos to be sad or cry,im neutral

WTF?!?!!?!?!?!?! OMFG, WILL YOU PLEASE JUST BE YOUR NORMAL FRIGGEN SELF BEFORE I DECIDE TO SMITE YOU?!?!? PLEASE!!!!! -slams head on desk and then passes out-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games