Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 pm
Such a minor thing to get upset over, but I am.

Had an insignificant opportunity to promote gay rights in a conversation where someone said "this generation just isn't taught to appreciate marriage anymore" or something like that... All I had to say was "well, there's also an entire group fighting for the right to marry"...

Instead, I chickened out and shut up. Now I hate myself and feel like a failure to myself and homosexuals everywhere... Even though that wasn't even important at all.

Oh well...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:48 pm
Hey peeps. Things have been going better for me since I started this mood stabilizer medication. I no longer want to jump off an overpass, for starters. Even been getting more things accomplished. There's a couple side-effects from the meds, but nothing worth giving them up for.
Anyway, I just wanted to give an update! 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:58 pm
So on Wednesday I dropped my 3G iPhone at work while taking it out of my sweater pocket. . . and, of course, it landed screen-side down, resulting in a big spiderweb crack from the bottom-left corner to the bottom-right corner and about halfway up the left side. Balls.

Anywho, I take it home, my hubby overnights a new screen from the Intarwebs (Ifixit, I think), and attempts to repair it himself. The repair goes well. . . except my phone decided it didn't like the sound or vibration anymore. And started to randomly reboot itself.

I now have a new iPhone 4. Not the way I really wanted to resolve the situation (I'm now unable to get a 5 when they come out, since I'm in a 2-year contract with the 4), but the 4 is pretty sweet. Multi-tasking is pretty awesome, and it's overall leagues faster than my 3G was (I know, go figure, right?).

Still, RIP, 3G. You served me well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:32 am
Double post! X3

Today is my first anniversary! I married my wonderful, awesome, fantabulous husband 1 year ago today. Unfortunately, he's in Spain until the 15th (business trip), so we can't celebrate today, but we'll do something fun when he comes home next weekend. Most likely a nighttime group outing to Kennywood (which we did for our post-reception party after the wedding). X3

Here's hoping we have a million more anniversaries together! ♥ ♥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:40 pm
I moved out of my dads apartment two weeks ago. Its cool im living with hippies in probably the next epicenter of detroit grass roots revitalization efforts. We are turning this house that was once ten years abandoned and slowly restoring it to become a punk house and a community center.

Its about the most exciting thing ive been involved with. We just fixxed up a library in tge house and cleared a room to be a small exercise weight room.

Planning to build grills in the side lot with which to hold open cookouts and block parties.

If you are interested in knowing any more about it you can visit our facebook just search "mulberry centre"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:36 pm
Sunegami
Here's hoping we have a million more anniversaries together! ♥ ♥

Aww, y'all look cute together in the photo. 3nodding

Jungle Boots
I moved out of my dads apartment two weeks ago. Its cool im living with hippies in probably the next epicenter of detroit grass roots revitalization efforts. We are turning this house that was once ten years abandoned and slowly restoring it to become a punk house and a community center.

Looks like a big fixer upper. >.>
But hey, people have done amazing things with old homes and such!
Good luck and hope it goes well! biggrin  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:33 pm
Jungle Boots

Its about the most exciting thing ive been involved with. We just fixxed up a library in tge house and cleared a room to be a small exercise weight room.

Planning to build grills in the side lot with which to hold open cookouts and block parties.

If you are interested in knowing any more about it you can visit our facebook just search "mulberry centre"

That sounds pretty cool. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:31 pm
Garek Maxwell
Aww, y'all look cute together in the photo. 3nodding

Aww, sankyuu. 4laugh I have to laugh whenever I see that photo, 'cause my hubby thought he almost tore his bicep trying to get his arm around my dress. Such a big train. . . X3

@Jungle: Sounds cool. Good luck! :3

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:41 pm
Holy crap it's hot.
With the humidity here, it currently feels like 111° F.
*cranks up the AC*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:40 pm
yeah we should have the community center set up by this august for the anual punk fest. Its been an amazing and terrifying experience so far.

we still have to build a fence... re shingle an entire roof (which is genuine suicide steep victorian style, its gunna be an expensive endeavor.) but lastly we gotta figure out exactly how the center will operate and how we will as residents live in it while being a community center at the same time...

but thanks for the good words peeps. <3

sorry i havent been online alot lately... work, the house, and partying everynight has been taking up all my time. :p  

Jungle Boots

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:58 pm
Jungle Boots
but lastly we gotta figure out exactly how the center will operate and how we will as residents live in it while being a community center at the same time...

Wooo, partyyyy~!

Do you mean like living quarters upstairs with the community center downstairs? Or just day to day organization and ..er...system..stuffs. Like, bureaucracy stuffs?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:10 am
I went to see Deathly Hallows 2 last night with a few friends. . . I seriously can't remember the last time I cried that much at a movie. Amazing, wonderful film. The best in the series.  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:33 am
Garek Maxwell
Jungle Boots
but lastly we gotta figure out exactly how the center will operate and how we will as residents live in it while being a community center at the same time...

Wooo, partyyyy~!

Do you mean like living quarters upstairs with the community center downstairs? Or just day to day organization and ..er...system..stuffs. Like, bureaucracy stuffs?

The former. Thats how we have it set up right now where most of the residents live upstairs and the community center stuff is down stairs.

But there is a lot of physical fixing up to do still that we need to figure out. Along with making some decisions about house rules and function.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:48 pm
Jungle Boots
The former. Thats how we have it set up right now where most of the residents live upstairs and the community center stuff is down stairs.

But there is a lot of physical fixing up to do still that we need to figure out. Along with making some decisions about house rules and function.

But but, rules? With punks?! But! xp Kidding.
Good luck Jungle. Sounds like things are going pretty well actually. :3

Sunegami
I went to see Deathly Hallows 2 last night with a few friends. . . I seriously can't remember the last time I cried that much at a movie. Amazing, wonderful film. The best in the series.

Is it weird that I never read a single harry potter book and only saw the first movie once 'cause my parents took me randomly one day? sweatdrop

About the only interest I have in the series is that I heard there's werewolves in it, but that's just a furry thing. razz  

Garek Maxwell

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:27 pm
Garek Maxwell
Is it weird that I never read a single harry potter book and only saw the first movie once 'cause my parents took me randomly one day? sweatdrop

About the only interest I have in the series is that I heard there's werewolves in it, but that's just a furry thing. razz

That's okay, my husband wasn't into it until I dragged him to. . . I think it was "Goblet of Fire". Now he's getting into it-- still hasn't read the books, but I bet he will soon, cause his dad told him they're good and if there's anyone's opinion he values, it's his dad's. X3

I wouldn't get my hopes up about the werewolves (movie-verse ones, anyway); they're kind of hairless skinny gangly vaguely-canine-looking things. Not stereotypical werewolves at all. If you're into the big, burly werewolf type, Harry Potter is not for you. At least not the movies. X3

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games