Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:48 pm
((um......i guess ima skit to??? cauz im alseep at the moment and the next day is my b-day so....yeah mrgreen ......in a sec lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:08 pm
((HAPPY B-DAY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*hugs Sayuki tightly*))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:13 pm
((AWWWW THNX!!!!!!! ~hugglez Khana bac~ lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:16 pm
((YAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*laughs cutely* 4laugh 4laugh whee whee 4laugh 4laugh whee whee ))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:23 pm
((YAAYZ XD lol.....well here i gooooo!!!!!!!!!! XD))

Fujuki woke up from her mom runing into her room singing [more yelling than singin] "happy b-day to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"......=.=.....mom......i said no-"
"I KNOW I KNOW!!!I JUST HAD TO THO!" she interupted "I found out your father got you a present so i had to get you something better!!!Open your fathers first!"

"..............................o.....kay.........." she slowly opened a medium sized box and it was a laptop "..........O.O..............."
"NOW MINE"
she slowly opened a kinda smaller box, barley wraped, and it was a baby kitten "O.O MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she said as the kitten jumped out of the box excited and happy  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:04 am
((A baby kitten?!))
The alarm sounded.Khana woke up still extremely tired."I think I'm call in sick today...never got enough sleep" Khana said curling up in the blankets more and drifting off to sleep.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:24 am
*Chihiro knocks on Fujukis door, holding a present for her*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:00 pm
Fujuki, the kitten, and her mother all got startled to here someone at their door so early "OH IS IT ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS?!?!" her mother said rushing to the door
"O.O MOM IM NOT DRESSED AND READY FOR THE DAY!!!!!" she said as her door creeked closed and she ran in the shower and got dressed as teh kitten slept on a bunch of towels on the bathroom floor
"Well hello...." her mother said when she opened the door "are you also a friend?" she said excited to see someone to see her "She will be out shortly!and wats your name?!" she said closing the door behind them after she pulled her in the house "I didnt know anyone new about her birthday but us!!!" she said so happy
as Fujuki was brushing her hair a million of mesages poped onto her phone. "hmm??" she said as she read them "o.o........its......THEM!!!!!!!!!!!" she said droping her phone in the sinck. one said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" just liek the others, but it was from someone she really didnt think she woyld hear from again

((I KNOW HUH? A KITTEN!!! IT JUST CAME TO ME lol XD i have the pic of my character with her kitten to XD lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:42 am
Chihiro: im Chihiro nice to meet you mam! If shes not ready, ill just leave her gift here  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:19 am
((well then post it!!!!I won't wait forever!))
Khana suddenly woke up."Oh wait!I forgot its Fujuki's birthday" Khana said getting out of bed and getting ready.Khana rushed out the door with a small blue bag with ribbons.She arrived at Fujuki's house seeing Chihiro at the door,also with a present."Hi Chihiro" Khana said coming up next to her "I bet Fujuki is franctic right now".  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:37 am
Chihiro: hi!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:21 am
"I can't wait to see the look on her face when she opens the presents...Well my present to her can't be seen by her parents" Khana said holding up the blue bag."Its a used present used when when we are using our powers" Khana whispered in Chihiro's ear.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:27 am
Chihiro: *whispers* mine is something she can wear...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:31 am
"OoOo" Khana said giggling.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:32 am
Chihiro:...I hope she likes it though...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games