Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:11 pm
strike looks over at kat "come on" he said "you need some rest"

Echo slurrs out some words before sighing and going still again  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:13 pm
kat frowned and shock her head "i dont need rest but i think we should get a place for echo"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:16 pm
he nodds "yea, think you know a place?" he asked before looking around "you think the woods are still safe...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:18 pm
Hearing their words, Kiki flipped backwards, balancing on her hands. "Yup! I know they are! 'Cause Lu-chan and Niko-kun are out there!"  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:19 pm
"umm maybe i think it should be good" kat said walking in the direction of the woods  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:21 pm
"Hey wait. Your sister stabbed me because I called her a sick b***h because of her and your brother."

Bob was hiding while she talked to him.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:22 pm
Kiki twisted around, swiftly kicking him in the face before he finished the sentence. "No telling!" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:23 pm
He nodds and follows after "good" he said
(...err wat?? lolz confused)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:23 pm
(im confused again...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:25 pm
"TOO BLOODY LATE! Anyway, unless we said what I hated about them, which I won't, no one would know."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:27 pm
Kiki let out a small "Hmph!" and said, "Well, lemme help you, anyways." She took out a small medical kit, precisely bandaging the wound.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:28 pm
(ok i guess walt will do his thing and we'll do ares)
kat walked deep into the forest till she found some good trees and she sat down by them and watched strike with echo  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:29 pm
"Please, don't bandage me up. You have a very sick family, and unless they get in my way, I just want to stay out of your business. Really, I want to kill you, but I feel it's not my place to judge."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:31 pm
Strike lays echo down before turning and sitting next to kat, he smiles "you should get some rest ya know...." he said taking her hand

Echo rolls over onto her side, curls up and sighs in her sleep

(right, sounds good ta me XD)  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:32 pm
Kiki's face turned angry. "Listen. I could let you sit here and die of blood loss. You should be grateful." She smirked. "And anyways, guess what? Our parents kept us locked up for six. God. Damn. Years! They had no choice but to fall in love with each other, since there was no one else!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games