Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Seto's Roadtrip & Shopping Spree? (~Seto's Sleepover!~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merri Christmasu!
  Domo! :D
View Results

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:06 am
EVERYONE can gamble American style pretty well. It's just getting the money...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:00 am
Well, I guess I'm the exception to that. Much prefer the games I have with my cousins. Particularly if my cousin Justin deals. XD He's my good luck dealer.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:17 pm
I don't like gambling. I almost never win.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:48 am
I had to comment on Seto with children. I've written it and I think that he'd treat his children the same way he treats Mokuba. He'd be stern but really sweet too, of course, when nobody was around. He'd also be way nicer to a girl than a boy. There'd be a lot of trial and error too on account of he's never had anyone raise him. He knows what he needs to fix, but not what to fix it with.

In other news, he'd probably be an authoratative parent. You know, the kind that says 'No, don't stick the fork in the electric outlet!' and when the kid asks why it's explained that that would cause an electric shock of doom and death.

In other other news, I'd go with Keith given the choice between him and Honda. Keith can be whipped into shape. Besides, Pegasus would help.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:01 pm
That's what I meant. >.< About Seto being paternal with Mokuba, I mean, and being that kind of parent. But would those kind of instincts have any affect on him wanting to become an actual parent or find a spouse?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:59 am
That's a hard question. It depends on the canon. Dub canon would never do it, that much is certain. He's about as dense as carbon. Japanese anime canon might try but I'm not sure about him. He was responsible for Gozaburo being a b*****d and he probably would treat his child (especially a son) as he was treated.
Manga canon would probably try as well, but it would take him time. He'd have to make sure that Mokuba was on his feet and any girl he wanted would have to be really patient because he would take a long time to make a move. He'd be really mad at her if she came onto him, on account of any speed at all with romance would be too fast for him. Of course, once he got to the point where he realized he loved her, he'd treat her like a goddess and bend over backwards for her. She'd have to have a backbone though, that would be a must otherwise he would get tired of her.
If he ever did find her, he'd probably try for a child. She'd have to want one though, he'd probably be satisfied with having raised Mokuba and not ncessarily want to go through that again. Personally, I think he'd try for a girl so that her mother could help out with the raising.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:59 pm
Good point. s.

Personally, I don't think he'd really try for a girl very hard, and kids of his own might not ever cross his mind. In my mind, one of the few ways he's really hook up with anyone would be if he kept bumping into a person multiple times, with no logical explanation, until she really caught his attention. Kinda like...

Bump 1- no thought
bump 2- hmph
bump 3- ??
bump 4- who IS that person?
bump 5- "Excuse me." [[verbal communication starts]]
bump 6- "We just seem to be bumping into each other a lot. Allow me to introduce myself..."

But that's just in my mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:58 pm
I agree with you Death-chan... And she'd have to be the kind of girl that wouldn't get on his nerves. Kind of like...

"KISARA~!"

*Coughs* Just saying. But to be completely honest, there is no one who can't get on Seto's nerves.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:11 pm
Yeah, the only people are Mokuba and Kisara. But he's not marrying his brother and she didn't get reincarnated! cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:51 pm
It's a sad little world.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:58 pm
There's always the next life. They got things fixed in this one, so they either live happily ever after in Paradise or live it like it's supposed to be in the next life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:04 pm
True, true. But still, it's sad to see them separated.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:06 pm
This is where fannon comes in...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:07 pm
I think we need a fannon banner.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:34 pm
There should be!  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games