Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultimate Dragon Momma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:42 am
GUYS, GUYS.

You know the random sig generator?

Go make an account and put your eggs and babies in.

It won't give all of them the same number of views, but it does work.

That way you can get all your dragons in your sig without having to worry about Gaia's URL limit!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:43 am
Ultimate Dragon Momma
GUYS, GUYS.

That way you can get all your dragons in your sig without having to worry about Gaia's URL limit!!

Thanks for the info, Maha! I'll also put it in the Help Guide! 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ultimate Dragon Momma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:45 am
Willa-Wisp
Ultimate Dragon Momma
GUYS, GUYS.

Thanks for the info, Maha! I'll also put it in the Help Guide! 3nodding biggrin

Forgot to mention, though, it'll loose it's 'clickability' cause you have to use the second URL in the code.

I made it a clickable image that goes back to my scroll.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:34 am
Thanks again, Maha! 3nodding  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:35 am
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Thursday, July 17, at 11:25 am ET

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *

Ultimate Dragon Momma {aka Maha 2} has four new adults - vine, stone, purple and pink.

DaRkMuNcHkIn0889's got four new adults too - red, green, purple, and a male split.

Draconia23 has a new vine adult.

Mizuki Ayu's also got four new adults - stone, red, mint and black.

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Ultimate Dragon Momma's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to grow up and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.5 days left to hatch!

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.6 days left to become adults!

justkittykat's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.6 days left and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to mature and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to hatch and it's also soft.

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

justkittykat's white egg has a soft shell and needs to start hatching (see above). sad

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies have 2 days or less to grow up. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:56 am
bd004
*wails*
I have another male 2 headed dragon!
Where are more pretty ladies to adorn my scroll?!

gonk All three of my plant dragons are girls. I was hoping Clematis will turn out to be a male. gonk Oh no, my last split is a girl too...

*Huggles my girls* Beady, please don't hate me. crying crying crying

Kimmiora
Crew

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:39 pm
Kimmiora
bd004
*wails*
I have another male 2 headed dragon!
Where are more pretty ladies to adorn my scroll?!

gonk All three of my plant dragons are girls. I was hoping Clematis will turn out to be a male. gonk Oh no, my last spit is a girl too...

*Huggles my girls* Beady, please don't hate me. crying crying crying

*sighs*
Oh well...........I guess I shall just have to breed again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:46 pm
Well, if at first you don't succeed... breed, breed again! xd  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:00 pm
Update time...

EDITED: Thursday, July 17, 2008, at 6:00 pm -

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies have 2 days or less to grow up or hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:14 pm
Thanks for grabbing my fog. I picked it up late at night, and had forgotten I hadn't come here to post it!  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Aldora21
Thanks for grabbing my fog. I picked it up late at night, and had forgotten I hadn't come here to post it!

Not a problem! I try to go through everyone's scrolls once a day and I found it. 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:45 pm
Snagged another abandoned egg today.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm very very angry at my parents right now. stare  

Ultimate Dragon Momma

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:07 pm
Ultimate Dragon Momma
Snagged another abandoned egg today.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm very very angry at my parents right now. stare

Taking the egg to the Incubator.

What's wrong?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:49 pm
I'm continuing to have trouble getting eggs from the Cave (pages either loading too slow to nab an egg or not loading at all), plus I can't get any eggs because I "have too many immature hatchlings to look after."

So, I'm back to attempting to breed my own. After a few unsuccessful attempts, I finally made some "love connections." My red female (WolfeDragon) and my stone male (Stalagtyte) gave me a stone egg... I'm hoping for a female since I already have 3 boys but will keep it even if it's another male. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My purple female (Sonoria) and one of my white males (Placido) gave me a purple egg. I'm not going to abandon this new baby, but I was hoping for a white egg (and that it would be a female since I have two white males). This is my second breeding with a purple female which produced a purple egg. Beginning to believe that this is the only color that a purple female will produce. Anyone else noticed this with your purple ladies? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:45 pm
I can't believe nobody wanted this poor abandoned egg cry Is it because she is sick as well?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart heart

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games