Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:44 pm
Nope. In fact, the Admins haven't even decided what type of format they're going to use for the Battle System. sweatdrop

I saw something called... Word Bump. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:56 am
Jameta
Nope. In fact, the Admins haven't even decided what type of format they're going to use for the Battle System. sweatdrop

I saw something called... Word Bump. ninja
Ooooooohhhhhh

What's it like?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:00 am
It looks like Tetris screens, but plays more along the lines of Boggle. You can earn gold and prizes with this one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:30 am
Jameta
It looks like Tetris screens, but plays more along the lines of Boggle. You can earn gold and prizes with this one. 3nodding

When's it coming out? Today? Soon? Or is it going to take as long as the battle system sweatdrop  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:55 pm
Atma311
Jameta

When's it coming out? Today? Soon? Or is it going to take as long as the battle system sweatdrop
I'm not so sure when, but it will be coming out before the Battle System. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:21 pm
So what has everyone been up to lately? I have so many projects due this month that it sickens me xp  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:29 pm
Two weeks of theatre are done! I'm free!

Now all I have left is a Philosophy project, a 750 word essay and to read Frankenstein and I'll be caught up 3nodding

And I've decided to quest for Fairy Wings  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:56 pm
I'm on spring break at the moment. I'll be attending a sleep over at the college I plan to go to next fall this weekend, and I'm currently wokring on a design for a contest at the moment.  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:13 pm
Jameta
I'm on spring break at the moment. I'll be attending a sleep over at the college I plan to go to next fall this weekend, and I'm currently wokring on a design for a contest at the moment.
As in guild contest, or real life contest?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:24 pm
Jameta
YOu are such a dork, Fabled. whee

Jameta, I must commend you on your ability to write such long, complex essays on your beliefs. So much so that I tried my hand at it...and now I think my brain has the volume of power as a duck does of chicken blood in its veins.

[[_+Rain~Dancer+_]]

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:17 pm
[[_+Rain~Dancer+_]]
Jameta

Jameta, I must commend you on your ability to write such long, complex essays on your beliefs. So much so that I tried my hand at it...and now I think my brain has the volume of power as a duck does of chicken blood in its veins.
rofl You're precious, ya' know?

Writing big words and rambling sentences has been something of a habit since I was little. confused Somehow, it ends up making sense in the end. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:23 pm
Jameta
[[_+Rain~Dancer+_]]
Jameta

rofl You're precious, ya' know?

Writing big words and rambling sentences has been something of a habit since I was little. confused Somehow, it ends up making sense in the end. razz

Oh yay I'm precious whee I've been sick for a while, so really anything simpler than "cat" or "dog" gets me lost. I too, have a knack for the "old librarian" writing i call it. But the thing that brought it on shall be discussed down the road... cry

[[_+Rain~Dancer+_]]

MOD66

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:30 am
this is from the web page http:\turechristian.com

Jesus WASN'T Italian or French or British or Thai or a Metrosexual, NO He was American. THAT'S WHY AMERICA IS UNDER GOD!!!

he he he, like that make me giggle. lol if the poster knew anything Jesus is from the middle east eek omgwtf who would have thought that stare  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 9:44 am
Twack
this is from the web page http:turechristian.com

Jesus WASN'T Italian or French or British or Thai or a Metrosexual, NO He was American. THAT'S WHY AMERICA IS UNDER GOD!!!

he he he, like that make me giggle. lol if the poster knew anything Jesus is from the middle east eek omgwtf who would have thought that stare
Yeah, it's a spoof site.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:53 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Twack
this is from the web page http:turechristian.com

Yeah, it's a spoof site.
opps wow im stupid i just sent an agry e-mail to the owner becasue of his vewis on atheists redface gonk stressed  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games