Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:33 pm
Dougal turned with attention towards the exit of the cave. He thought he had heard his voice called, anf then he felt Adam's presence near by. He got up of the ground and made his way through the cave. "Adam?" he asked questionably.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:47 pm
Adam struggled down the mountain-cliff a little and managed to gradually climb down.
"Dougal, i'm up here. Are you alright?" He called.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:36 pm
Dougal was standing outside the cave and looked upward. He saw Adam slowly making his way down. Dougal lept up along the edges with grace and ease know that he was healed. "Compared to your condition-yes," he replied. "Need some some?" he asked while at the same time figuring out how Adam escaped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:43 pm
{whee! I'm drawing a group pic of everyone's charries as we speak biggrin }
^______^

Adam held out a hand and took his.
"Uh, yeah. Thanks." he smiled. "Mirza took off again."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:49 pm
((*squee*)) >.<

Dougal took Adam's hand and had him cling to his own back. "Hang on-tightly," Dougal smirked. When he felt that Adam had a tight enough grip and carefully lept downwards. Dougal landed easily on his feet onto the ground-just like a cat should.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:54 pm
( whee so far I've got Natasha,Opal,land Lilith, and I'm part way through Mirza & Beelio. I need to figure out wthat Delia looks lie too *ponders*)

Adam winced a little as they jumped, but smiled as they landed.
"See? Wings are overrated." He said, releasing his grip from Dougal and finding his feet. he wobbled a little but found his center quickly. He looked at his hands - while he was otehriwse weak and injured, the decomposition had genrally reversed over the period of time he was here. That was a relief at least - he didn't wnat to be trapped here for much longer.
"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked again. "Did Mirza do anything to you?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:01 pm
((I don't remember what page her profile was on....I remember she wore red and that she was a blonde.))

"Quite well at the moment," Dougal replied. "Mirza actually let me go oddly enough." Then he pulled out the envelope. "I'm suppose to give this to you.....I think." Dougal's cheeks redden slightly. "He really needs to stop refering to us as lovers."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:06 pm
((I'll have to pm her and squeeze her in afterwrads -haha))

"Mmnfh." Adam wasn't in much of a mood for Mirza's nicknames. "Yes, he's odd."
he took the envelope and looked at it suspiciously. He then pocketed it.
"It can wait. we should head bac upto Earth. I think Beelio's going to have Mirza attack us again."

{I'll have Adam open it when Yrillon's back online and can tell me what it actually says -haha}  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:18 pm
((Delia-http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14093959&page=56))

"Yeah-I suppose," Dougal replied with a shrug. "Angel-boy and the others are probably wondering why we are taking so long." Then he frowned at the idea of getting attacked again, but he just rolled his eyes and sighed.

No rest for the wicked....or good he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:27 pm
((ooh great! Thanks biggrin ))

Adam's eyes widened and he nodded.
"Oh gosh, i'd practically forgotten about the others."
he looked at Dougal and nudged his shoulder. "chin up.If it's any consolation...well I'm not sure, but I think that Mirza has potential in him. Not to be a bad guy allways, i mean. Something happened ot him years ago - teh demons tricke dhim. If we coudl just convince him that the demons aren't on his side..." he drifted off and shrugged. "there's hope."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 pm
Dougal raised an eyebrow at Adam. "Yeah....maybe if you convince of like you did me-maybe he'll start referring himself as your lover," Dougal smirked as he muffled a laugh.

"Anyway....let's get back-I'll be forced back here soon enough anyway," he said-reminding Adam of his limited time on the mortal plane.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm
"hmmn.. i think I'd prefer to avoid that." Adam then managed a smirk, finding his humor again.
"you're irght - we shoudl try to find you soething more permanant next time. You're welocme to crash at 'my place' any time, although Mirza's obviously found it."
he shruged.
"Nevermind. that's a thought for later. Let's get back to Earth." he nodded towards the enternace in teh distance.
"Do you wnat to do the honours this time?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:04 pm
(whoo! Finished the piccy! Just need to thicken up some lines and get it scanned &uploaded tmrw at some point.
Now I'm half dead i'm going to go to sleep methinks-haha burning_eyes
So weve got: Mirza,Beelio,Adam,Gabriel,Dougal,Delia,Natasha,Opal and Lilith)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:06 pm
"Ah-whatever, old man," Dougal replied. "No -D.i.D- pose for you though." Dougal stared at him steadily and crouched down to allow Adam to get on his back so they could get going.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:14 pm
Lilith took the sheets.
"It does seem like ages ago, doesn't it?" She laughed.
"But it'd be lovely if you could go get those so I can go do this," She said and held up the sheets a bit to show what she meant.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games