Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 pm
Sirius smiled and in the vampire tongue whispered. "Make him mad." Leon grinned and pulled his sister close showering her with affection. Aven's struggles seemed to only amuse the very old Sirius and he didn't let up. "I can have who ever I want and you can't stop me. Especially when you're in this...comatose state."
"Leon-!"
"Come Jasmine lets leave. We'll get married and have many many babies." Sirius rolled his eyes as they traced away but took Aven with them making sure they were in the dungeons but Leon didn't trace into the dungeons he traced Jasmine to his room with his wife. Jasmine however was not impressed. "Get off!" She roared throwing him across the room. "Where is he!? Where did you and father put him!? . . . Hi Kailee." Jasmine muttered absently before returning to her brother eyes already going black. "Hey calm down he's just in the dungeon until you're better and can go see him again. Just stop looking at me like that!"
"No!" Jasmine roared. "Take me to him now!"

Sirius stood outside the cell he'd dumped Aven in and smiled. "Well, once you've been knocked out of this haze you can marry my daughter but not until then." He purred to which he turned on his heal and left the dungeon thinking it was more dramatic.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:56 pm
Aven was driven even more crazy by the two vampires at their actions and words. When he suddenly found himself in a dungeon with no Jasmine in sight, he lost it. "YOU GET BACK HERE YOU FILTHY LEECH!! JASMINE IS MINE!! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME FROM HER!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" he shouted until Sirius went away then he shouted for Jasmine and after realizing that she wasn't just out of sight, started calling out for his 'Mother', until he realized that even she couldn't hear him. With that, he growled and started trying to pull the bars apart.

Kailee blinked when she heard that Aven was down in the dungeon and her eyes narrowed and she glared at Leon. "Leon." she said, her voice sickly sweet. "Why would you find it necessary to put my brother in the dungeon?" she asked, still in that sweet voice, but it definitely showed that if he didn't answer well, he was in for an earful. She didn't know about his relapse.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:02 am
Jasmine heard his cries and whimpered. "He relapsed." Leon said simply staring coldly at his sister. "And if she goes near him she'll go into a frenzy. Seriously sweetie everythings find I'm sure that Father is doing all he can to-"
"Well I might've made things worse." Sirius said tracing into their room. "Guy's screaming for everyone."
"Screw you both!" She growled tracing to Aven but didn't know which cell he was in. "Aven?" She called out softly. She knew he'd be able to smell her but thought she'd call out anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:38 am
Aven heard Jasmine and he instantly brightened. "Jasmine!" he called back, sounding extremely relieved to hear her. "Jasmine I'm here! You've gotta get me out. We need to get away from here." he said, looking around desperately for her.

Kailee turned on Sirius. "You- you-" she was at a loss for words. There was plenty of things she wanted to call him, but she wouldn't with her daughter in her arms. "That's my brother! It's not his fault he's like that! It's hers! You shouldn't taunt him! That's it! No grandchild privileges for you!" she said and, taking Natalia with her, went into another room, determined not to let Sirius see her daughter. Natalia didn't need THAT kind of influence in her life.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:08 am
Jasmine moved to his cell and smiled small. "Hey calm yourself." She whispered reaching out a hand. "We're safer here. I promise, please calm down." She unlocked the door and entered the cell and closed it behind her. "Please just calm down." She sat him down in the dark and held him close. "Please. Please..." She started crying holding him close. "I don't want to lose you. Come back to me."

Sirius stood mouth open. "What just happened?" He asked confused.
"You set a bad example for our daughter." Leon said simply.
"Oh yeah? Wait till I tell her what you said!" He teased racing off to find Kailee with his son yelling behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:21 am
Aven held Jasmine close to him as well, drawing comfort from her scent. "What are you talking about? Shh . . . shh, don't cry . . . don't cry, it's okay." he said, wondering why she was crying. Did those vampires do something to her?!

Kailee was sitting in a rocking chair that was in the room, holding her daughter close, rubbing her baby's back in small, soothing circles. "Sleep tight my darling, the night will soon go. The sun's first light will then soon show. With Momma to guard you, you're safe in my arms, for I will always hold you here close to my heart . . ." Kailee was singing softly. It wasn't a perfect rhyme for it was often more of a howled lullaby, but she was translating as best she could, trying to lull her daughter back to sleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:29 am
Jasmine looked up at him. "I'm sorry to do this again." She whispered touching his face with her hands. They glowed faintly and she smiled. "Come back." She added her fingers gently caressed his cheekbones. "I love you Aven. But not this side of you. This isn't natural. I'm going to make the pain go away. I'll make you better."

Leon managed trace to the room sitting next to Kailee and their daughter. "I love you both so much." His fingers strayed to his daughters back. "Dad was kidding my love. Please let him see Natalia."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:19 pm
Kailee shot a glare at Leon. "He put my brother in the dungeon, while I understand the reasoning for that, Aven isn't in full control of himself right now and then your father has to go and taunt him, making things worse!" she hissed out, keeping her voice low, trying not to startle her daughter.

Aven looked at Jasmine, seeming confused. "Jasmine . . . what-?" but he cut himself off as she gently touched his face. He grabbed hold of one of her hands and nuzzled it slightly, leaving kisses on her palm. "I love you too Jasmine. You don't need to be worried." he said, smiling. "And Mother approves. No one will be able to pull us apart." he said softly, thinking she was worried. It was not an easy magic to get rid of, what Selena did to Aven . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:53 pm
Jasmine frowned. Why wasn't it working? Obviously she hadn't poisoned Aven's feelings toward Jasmine that was good. She looked into his eyes as if searching for any part of the Aven she knew and stopped breathing. Her heart stilled and it felt like she'd been punched. "It's gone." She hissed as pink tears rolled down her cheeks. Suddenly she felt it again. Pain in her bones so chilling she nearly screamed. "I...It's happening again." She growled through her teeth and raced out of the cell and into one of her own just in time to change. She gave a roar. Long and Loud it was so pitiful. Full of pain that those that could hear it stopped and wept.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 pm
Aven's eyes widened as he saw the heartbroken look and he didn't know what he could do to fix it. "Jasmine?" he asked softly, before she suddenly raced out of the cell, thankfully forgetting to lock it again. He followed her, but then she changed in a different cell and his eyes widened. "Jasmine!" he shouted, concerned beyond anything he had ever felt before. Without thinking, he rushed in after her and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tightly. "I'm here Jasmine. Don't cry. Don't be sad. I'm sorry . . ." he whispered. Part of him was fighting against Selena . . . not that he really even knew he was doing it. All he knew was that he couldn't bear to see Jasmine in such pain.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Jasmine refused to look at him. As if it hurt to do so. "Not your fault." She grumbled. "It's hers. She took you from me...And I can't get you back." She started howling again then looked down at him finally. Anger sparked in her as if having Selena's scent on him repulsed her. "Mine!" She growled. "She can't have you! You're mine!"

"I taunted him too love but only to get him to start fighting against whatever control that woman put over him. That's all the taunting was for-" He froze as he heard the howl and without even knowing it had started to weep.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 pm
Aven's eyes widened. "What? No Jasmine . . . of course I'm yours." he whispered. It hurt seeing her like this. Hurt so much that she either wouldn't look at him or was looking at him with anger. "Please don't look at me like that. Jasmine . . . please." he whispered and for a second, his eyes cleared . . . but the glaze came back only a moment later.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:30 am
Hope bloomed in her eyes when she saw they were clearing. He was fighting. She started pacing as if frustrated her mutated body shaking with each stride she took. She needed him to clear. To come back to her. It was starting to get hopeless. She felt like she failed. Another loud roar and she thrust her fists into the cell wall howling with rage before pinning him to the ground. "I can't help it! She's poisoned you! I made you free. And then she took you from me. If I...oh god it's all my fault..." Realisation dawned that if she hadn't let him look at that gem he'd not have heard her voice. She started clawing at herself. "It's my fault I don't deserve you."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:15 pm
Aven's eyes widened as he was suddenly pounced on and was pinned to the ground. "Jasmine . . ." he whispered as she suddenly said that something was her fault. Then, she was hurting herself! "Jasmine stop!" he cried, pushing himself up off the floor and grabbing one of Jasmine's paws, trying to stop her from clawing at herself. "Stop it Jasmine!" he shouted desperately. He didn't want her to hurt herself. "It's not your fault." he said, though he really didn't know what she was talking about, he didn't care. Whatever it was couldn't have been her fault. "Of course you deserve me. I-I can't live without you." he whispered, tears welling in his eyes. Hearing her tear herself down like that . . . it was heart wrenching.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:21 pm
Jasmine whined a little. After what seemed like forever she shifted back into her human form. "She's not your mother." Jasmine said eventually. "That woman...is not your mother. Never has never will. And I. . . I can't live without you but I won't live if you're going to forever be like this. Submitting to the poison she's put in your mind...You're not her's! You're mine! My mate! She should have no hold over you! You should be fighting her harder!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games