Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:30 pm
[Darn! Why didn't I think of that?]

Mason walked back to the hotel considering the events from last night. He paused... Didn't Tristen say to go to the police station in the morning to try to pick up evidence? Lillin was still asleep anyway so he turned and started walking to the police station.

[I'm gonna go get lunch now. Be back later]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:33 pm
((lol.....that's fine. I actually have to go now too. Going home for a couple hours for a visitation.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:40 pm
[i do like to keep you on your toes :p ]

Drake headed back to grab a dirnk of something if he could find it and find a more suitable place to sleep, when he almost fell over Judith.
"ah!" he exclaimed. "so tehre you are."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:28 pm
Judith shifted again but stayed asleep.

[Woah, this is strange. I swear I was gone for maybe twenty minutes but according to the time I last posted it'd been almost an hour. *twilight zone music* ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:43 pm
[lol]

drake tiptoes over her and investigated the fridge. he sighed when he couldn't' find any blood and tiptoed back, crashing out on the couch again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:48 pm
Mason arrived at the police station and walked inside, pretending he hadn't been in there yesterday. He went towards the front counter and spoke to the office sitting there.
"Hello, I believe an associate of mine was here last night looking for information on the murders? She said I should come here this morning to check for information." He said, trying to sound as professional as he could.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:45 pm
[sorry i'm not posting - a mix of multitasking and wondering if moon should control teh policemen ><]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:22 pm
[It's okay. I'm redownloading some songs I just realized I was missing and will be leaving shortly anyway. I was wondering the same thing since she was doing it before. >> ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:08 pm
((Feel free to take control of the lesser characters in the future-I don't mind.))

The officer glanced up at Mason and studied him for a moment. "You'll have to speak with the chief," he replied guesturing towards the back. "He's in his office."

---

Yoki wondered into Koko's bedroom. She whined to her master and when that didn't work she was forced to use other methods. Setting the dish down she trotted over and licked at her ankle. Koko moaned but remained asleep. Then Yoki went against the rule of staying off the bed and jumped up. She tickled Koko's neck which finally got her attention. Yoki immediately jumped down and presented the empty water bowl.

"That thristy...." Koko commented in a hushed tone.

Yoki gave a quick bob of her head and wondered back to the kitchen. Koko took a deep breath and sighed. She took a moment to straighten the bed sheets and brush her hair quick before following suit in a quiet fashsion. She picked up the bowl and filled it slowly as to not to disturb the sleepers then sat it on the floor. Yoki slurped it up eagerly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:27 pm
[Okay. Good to know.]

Mason thanked the cop and walked into the office indicated.
"Hello?" He called in and knocked on the door.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:01 pm
"Come in," Dereck called closing up the files and stashing them away out of view. "Take a seat."

--

Koko gave her pet a half smile and then open up the freezer to grab some blood she kept frozen. She placed the contents in a pot and warmed it slowly as if making tomatoe soup. Remembering what she was wearing she strolled back quickly and changed into a pair of jeans but left the tank top on. Then she went back and stood at the stove to watch while the blood heated up.

It dawned on her that she would probably have to make more ventures into the woods to gather animal blood at some point. She needed to keep in handy now that she had two other people to feed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:16 pm
Mason opened the door and walked in.
"My name is Mason Bentson," He said leaning over the desk to shake the chief's hand before sitting down.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:20 am
"What can I help you with?" Dereck asked looking Mason over. He looked familiar and then recalled that he had seen him at the church that day.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:19 am
Drake grumbled incoherently in the dreamy sleep he'd slipped into now he'd crashed out again.
"mfghnh...K-koko don't make me..mhm....i won't wear that stupid..headdress....i don't hmmnn...i don't care if it's tradition..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:34 am
Koko nearly dropped the pot as she was taking if off stove at Drake's mumblings. She burned the tip of her fingers on the but bit her lip to keep from shouting. Once she set the pit down to cool a bit she tip toed around the couch and glanced down at Drake.

For a moment she thought he was messing with her but realized he was in fact asleep. So he was really dreaming....about her? Her cheeks blushed and she couldn't surpress the light giggle that bubbled up.....he looked quite adorable in his sleeping state and she couldn't help wonder what it was about.

She couldn't resist the temptation to try to see if she could effect to happenings of his dream.....so she crept closer and whispered-feeling a bit bolder with him out of it....

"And if I promised you anything if you wore it?"

Then she tickled his ear and awaited his reaction.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games