Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:32 pm
Whiskers
Chloe's Cat

User Image

Whiskers slowly walked over to the Gryffindor table. She knew where she needed to go and it wasn't hard to find the depressed and lonely lion. Going over to Sun she snaked through his legs before letting a couple of meows escape her. Sitting next to him on the ground a letter sat tied to her neck as he flicked her tail and twitched her ears in waiting.

The letter said...

Chloe
Dear Sun, if you don't mind I would really like to talk to you before heading to our common rooms. Please meet me outside the great hall. Hope to see you soon.
Chloe

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Happy
                                                              Thinking : I feel so responsible
                                                              Doing : Uhhh, teaching?
                                                              Where : Gryffindor Table
                                                              With : Gryffindors; David; Miranda; Ronna; a group of First years

Xavier bit his lip as Rona asked the question he didn’t want to pop up. Oh dear. “ Well, it’s not actually a servant, “ He scratched the back of his head. Great, now he doesn’t know what to say. The third year simply thought of another term, one that is….less…well, just something. “ Ummm, let’s just say, that house-elves are helpers, “ he then added, wondering if he even got the thought correctly. At least, at that correction, it wouldn’t look like pureblood families are….horrible. Well, most of them are, but not all. Definitely not all.

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset

mc2

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:05 am
Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

Great, I am a bleeding heart...

"Of course it isn't actually a servant, because that sure sounds like slavery. Slavery is slavery... no matter how kindly the slave is treated," Ronna snapped. "If you can't quit whenever you want that's slavery."

She took a deep breath and looked down at the food feeling a bit disgusted, "I'm sure Hogwarts treats the House Elves great but are they free? What are their wages? Do they get holidays?" Suddenly she turned red realizing how much of a bleeding heart and a bit of an idiot she sounded. Who was she to question the wizarding world?

User Image

In Company of: Miranda Faust, Xavier, Sir Nicholas, and other Gryffindors
[Wearing:plain black school robes]

{ }

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:21 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Guilty...again
                                                              Thinking : I should not have...have told them that
                                                              Doing : Re-thinking of what I said
                                                              Where : Gryffindor Table
                                                              With : Gryffindors; David; Miranda; Ronna; a group of First years

Xavier felt horrible now. He bit his tongue as completely silence fell on him. He was speechless. “ I…I don’t know what to say, “ he frowned, realizing that what Ronna said was….it was actually true. Just how would the house-elves in Hogwarts feel…No, he must not question that. “ I do believe that the Hogwarts staff…they treat the house-elves with respect….and give them the proper reward they deserve, “ he replied softly, looking back on his plate, a small sad smile carved on his lips.

The first year made a point.

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset

mc2

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:59 am
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Annabeth munched a chip happily, glad to have food in her belly. She glanced at Romy, who seemed to be a bit distracted. What was with him? He suddenly realized that the feast had begun, which seemed odd to her. Wasn't he always focused on food? Maybe... he was focused on something else this time? She looked away, staring at her plate as she reached for another chip, nibbling on it as she attempted to push her thoughts away. "Umm, I did. Like, a minute ago. Not even a minute, really... Romy, is something the matter? You've been acting really weird lately, and I'm worried about you." she asked, sticking another chip into her mouth to eat as he answered. Her blue eyes were filled with a mixture of concern and embarrassment. What if he was fine, and it was all in her head?

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:23 am
User Image
User ImageGryffindorFourth YearSeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy blinked at Anna. She had told him? Had he totally zoned her out? "Erm... Sorry. I zoned out a bit there. I usually don't do that. I feel awful. I'm sorry Anna." He felt awful, but at least he had been honest. He had been a right space-case for several weeks, ever since the carnival, actually. She was worried about him? His brain had taken forever to process that simple phrase. "Wait.. what? Worried? D-don't be. I'm fine, I promise. I'm just.... erm... what's the word..." He blinked, trying to think of what word he was trying to say. He was drawing blanks. His mind was in a frenzy, and his blue eyes faded for a second before he blinked and looked at Anna. To (hopefully) avoid at least a few questions, the teen stuffed a huge bite of chicken in his mouth, feeling improper just thinking of what he had done.

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:55 am
Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf
User Image

User Image

Now, I feel like I am an idiot... but I WAS right.

She clenched her fists in her lap and looked down and said, "Look, I'm sorry. I spoke out of turn. I just... it just didn't-doesn't... seem fair. I'm sure there must be more to the equation than I am aware of. I didn't mean to get on a high horse or anything."

She was bright red at this point and wasn't making eye contact with anyone. She sometimes had too much of a sense of justice she supposed and it could alienate people. She wondered briefly if she could have found more allies to her thinking about house elves in Hufflepuff-weren't they more 'justice' minded or something? Then again maybe she was just a freak of nature with how she thought. It was probably she was a freak of nature how she thought. This was modern times, surely the wizarding world wouldn't still have a system of slavery running.

User Image

In Company of: Miranda Faust, Xavier, Sir Nicholas, and other Gryffindors

{ }

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ ate a ton, gorging herself, as if the food would stop the horrible thoughts. In fact, she just didn't want to have to talk. She eventually stopped, feeling fuller than she had ever felt. Cersei asked about the Common Room, and she nodded. Unfortunately, they were Prefects. She stood, then, in a surprising loud voice, called for attention. "FIRST YEARS! Follow after me! We have to get up to our dorms and sleep." She coughed quietly, then began to walk up the side of the table. Along the way, she stopped by her brother, swiping a piece of fudge, then ruffling his hair. She continued walking, then held open the Great Hall doors, leading to the Antechamber.

UT
f
HARACTER
{Exit to Antechamber}

FIRSTIES TO THE DORMS! WHOOT!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Third Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun had been mowing through a lot of paper lately. So much, that even though he decided to leave his sketchbook in his luggage, somehow the boy still started drawing on the napkins provided at the tables. What could he do? His fingers itched to wrap around the thin pencils, to feel it moving as he careful laid down strokes of lead. Of course, the napkin wasn't really the perfect place to draw.

Several meow's stole his attention, and looking down he found a cat with a letter. Was it even addressed to him? Either way, he untied the piece of parchment from the cat's neck and read it. Uh, sure? Why not? The Gryffindor wondered whether he should give a reply or not, since this message sounded more like a demand than question. Guess he should still give a note of acknowledgement. The boy grabbed a napkin and wrote one simple word: "okay", then tied it to the cat's neck.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron looked up at Remy when she called the first years to follow her to the Common Room. Since he was also a prefect, he decided he should at least walk with her and Cersei. Pushing his almost empty plate away from him, Cam stood up and walked out of the Great Hall. It could have been worse. Maybe he would have to have been the one to get all the first years' attention. At least this way, he wasn't needed to talk or actually even lead the way.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

“Yeah I’m that too.” David smiled at the first year. When Xavier brought up Dobby he grinned. “Yeah how could anyone forget him the house elf who was set free?” He said remembering his parents telling him that story. Just about every family who knew about house elves knew about him. With the topic of house elves always came those knew to the whole thing protesting.

“Hey think about it this way they love it most would think you’re crazy for wanting them to be free. They take pride in being what they are and serving their masters.” David told Veronica. “Not that I don’t think it’s sad but they are surprisingly content.” He said just as Remy said it was time for the first years to be shown to the common room. “Guess you guys better follow Remy and Cam up to the common room. Don’t want to lose house points because you didn’t follow rules on the first day.” David said. Like that would happen right?

With dinning over David looked over to Xavier. “Hey I have to meet up with Shayna before going to the common room. She says she has something for me. So I’ll meet you up there in a bit okay?” he told Xavier. He waited for an answer before heading off out of the great hall to meet up with Shayna.

(Exit to the Great Hall Entrance)

With: Gryffindors... Xavier, Miranda

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:16 pm
Forks Anonymous

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf
User Image

User Image

At least I feel a little bit better now.

Ronna smiled with relief with David's assurance and silently thanked him. She noticed the prefects calling out to the first years and she quickly hopped up, grabbed her bag, bowed her head slightly and said, "Thanks. I guess I'll see all of you around. I'm not a rule breaker so losing house points would be heart breaking for me."

She quickly followed the other first year Gryffindors out of the Great Hall into the antechamber and towards the common room. She was excited to see what her new home looked like. And her excitement put her worry about house elves aside some.

User Image

In Company of: Gryffindor First Years
Exiting to entrance to Great Hall following to Common Room

{ OOC: Exit }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:54 pm
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year [ x ] Gryffindor Too Full to Think Gryffindor Table With Ronna, Xavier, David and others

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Miranda had been so engrossed in the food that the side conversations had been a mere mumble to her. Something about this food, maybe it was the fact that she was eating it in a room where candles floated and food just spontaneously appeared, but whatever it was Miranda just couldn't get enough. By the time she was finally done the girl pushed her plate back about an inch and sighed. She felt so full she was scared that she wouldn't be able to get out of her seat, but when she finally focused on what was going on around her she caught the end of the conversation on the house elves at Hogwarts. She remembered reading something about house elves in one of the books she'd skimmed through, but never bothered reading it with much attention as she was more interested in finding the chapter on dragons.

On the topic of slavery, Miranda solemnly hoped that Hogwarts treated their house elves as they would any other members of the staff, especially in this day and age where laws and rights were so important. She decided ultimately not to voice her opinions, however, seeing as the conversation was already done and over with. Instead, Miranda decided to divert the attention to Remy just as the others did, but not before inviting them to visit in London over the summer, if they were interested of course. "If any of you guys ever visit London, just give me a... I don't know.. letter? Wizards don't seem to use phones... I'll show you all around, to where people go. It's worth a trip if your parents let you go." She told them, smiling. "I'll see you guys later!" She said, looking from Xavier to David before shifting from her seat and following behind Remy to the Antechamber.

[ Exit ]

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Reserve Beater on Quidditch Team

The End of the Year already... it is kind of sad in a way.

It was amazing to think that the end of the year feast was already beginning. With all the drama that recently occurred with the Gryffindor quidditch team, Ronna didn't know if she was a bit relieved to head home soon or not. She still hadn't admitted to her dad that she signed up for the quidditch team as a beater-but then again she was only a reserve and with the others waking up she probably wouldn't make it on the team, even as a reserve next year.

Ronna stretched as she walked into the hall and noticed she was the first of her house to be there and took a seat at random. She had learned a lot, but in general, besides the mysterious illness that cleared up, it had been a fairly quiet year for her. Well, considering she went to a school of magic.

It was going to a bit boring back home in her small town full of Muggles but she had already had a plan, she was going to read ahead on all her text books for next year, review this year's text book, and start practicing her swing at the batting range. She needed to be able to hit accurate and hard if she even wanted a chance to get reserve beater next year. Of course it might bring up some weird questions with her Dad but she'd deal with them in good time.

User Image

In Company of: none yet
[Wearing:school uniform]

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year [ x ] Gryffindor A Little Sad Gryffindor Table With Ronna

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

Miranda was thankful to see that the festivities hadn't yet begun when she'd arrived to the Great Hall. There was just so much to do, so much to plan for, so much to reflect on, and though she knew she was going to come back again next year it was just sad to think that she'd be leaving the school and all the new friends that she'd made, even if it was only for a few months. Besides, it wasn't like she was expecting anything to happen back at home. She'd be alone again, or with her old nan who'd be pestering her about this and that, all the little things that would drive her up the wall. Or maybe now that she had this kind of 'status' to her parents she'd be given a little more freedom to roam around. Besides, they probably didn't know that Miranda wasn't allowed to use magic in the muggle world, and she wasn't about to tell them any time soon.

As she made her way down the length of the Gryffindor Table, Miranda could see one familiar face already seated there. "Hey Ronna! Can you believe it's all over now? First year... it's so crazy." She took a seat beside the girl. "I really don't want to go home... won't be nearly as exciting back in London, ugh... I wish I could just stay here and play around with magic and potions and everything."

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

mc2

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games