Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

budoodly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:23 am
Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Slytherin ~ First year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel numb most of the time
The lower I get the higher I
Climb and I will wonder why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A fireside chat sounds wonderful," Kayleigh smiled at Sera sweetly. This was the perfect opportunity to gain Sera's trust and gather her secrets. She could climb to the top in this place in no time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dark only to
Shine
Burn, burn, burn, bright.

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:26 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Eleven Years Old
First Year

Slytherin Table

User Image

Before the feast had arrived, those pale orbs had immobilized. Further down along the table, the unmistakable face cast a luminescent glow upon the reflection of eyes like frozen snowflakes. An owl dropped an unknown package and the warmth was suddenly sucked out of the hall, only barely, but still true. He blinked and tried to look away, but so many other first years were, too. They were all curious little garden snakes in this Garden of Eden. But how long until on them sprouted fangs, how long until their poison manifested, how long until someone ate the apple?

It was only a matter of time.

Hayden’s voice fluttered back into his possessive memories, fought for attention that he wasn’t quite ready to give her. It’d been a debated process, just to look away, and he had, finally. It was just in time to watch her cast her doubts upon a reflection of herself, preening her curls and delicacy features. But what the hell did she say? Perhaps she’d noticed his wavered attention? Perhaps she realized he’d been caught off guard, because it wasn’t very long before her voice sang, almost flippantly. That his attention should be on her far more than it truly was, that she wouldn’t waste the time of day on anyone who didn’t agree.

He wasn’t so much a fool to not.

He shifted, his eyes focused heavily upon her as he realized just what she’d said…. Yes, he did remember her, it was all coming back so clearly now. Hell, he must have seen some of these other faces before, but none struck out quite so much as hers. Her flair for the prominent had only served to beg the question: how much did she really know.

Did she know of Rurik, his oldest brother, who’d been tried and convicted and now sat in the dirtiest cells of Azkaban. He grew a little tense as his gaze orbited. How many of them would know? How long would it take for the Kamenev name to stir memories of old articles? Of the death of an auror, and two innocents?

His throat tightened, and his voice almost even seemed to crack from the stress of the weight barreling down on him. A landslide of realizations. ”Aye, true. As I recall, there not many males of either catching interest…

“Ha, or of any interest, to be true, other than their own. But, story for different day, jes?”
                          The uplift of a smirk was really the closest thing to a smile he’d managed to muster all this time. Confidence struck him as he held his head higher, deepened the shadows that concaved beneath the heavy bone of brow.

”Tell me, vat do you know about dis school, ah? My brothers all are Durmstrang.” He nodded brusque, his thickened accent slowly seemed to adjust. Though not so near as fast as he would like.

We’re never who we say we are.

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

”La Lady Raven”

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:45 pm
I settled down a twisted up frown
Disguised as a
smile, well

You would have never known
I had it all
But, not what I wanted
'cause hope for me was a place uncharted and overgrown

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fifth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He blinked and paused and nearly flinched when Gracie had started into him, but she seemed more distant than angered, or maybe disappointed? Whatever it was, it brought an iridescent frown to his lips, one that wouldn’t disappear anytime soon.
”Grace, I didn’t think they were being serious at first…” He shrugged, swallowed a lump in the back of his throat and set his guitar down on the floor, propped up against his knee. He rolled his eyes at her retort, of course she’d take it to the extremity! But that was just Gracie, she took everything to the extremity! Even her damn death! He sighed as he leaned forward on the table, his head barely propped up by his hand while his elbow stretched farther along the table, even when the food appeared he didn’t seem to notice or care (and that had to have been a first.)

”Well damn, Gracie, I wasn’t actually going to disappear or anything! I was just…” he shrugged again. What was he going to do? Seriously?

His idle pause lingered as he cast a weary and tired gaze upon the first years. Did he dare trust any of them? Or worse, did any of them know? He was a Montague, yes, a prestigious, purely bred, and competitive second born heir. It was duty to see his family line through. And then, then there was Grace. She was a McHalen. Their name was just as renowned as his was, maybe even more so, if only because of the scandalous secrets. That one of their own had been a blood traitor, married a muggle, and then subsequently died. Now Grace was by herself.

There was little much anyone could really do to him, now. His parent’s already knew. The rest of the school already knew. It wouldn’t be long until the first years began to find out.

”Hell, I was just going to let them find me, y’know? Let them bloody rummage through thinking they’d killed me, and, maybe they’d actually realize they cared more about the children instead of the family. A nefarious twinkle cast itself in his deep blue eyes. ”And then, I could just, jump up and scream and be all ‘I told you so!’

“Err… something?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 143lbs ☣ Age: 15
Slytherin Table
With Grace
╚═══════════════════╝

You'd make your way in
I'd resist
you just like this

You can't tell me to feel
The truth never set me free
So, I did it myself

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Table

User Image

After the introduction to Hershel, Mory started to fill her plate with some roast beef, potatoes, and carrots, all in a small portion of each. She never had been a big eater. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Edajin was eating cake with his hands. She found it a bit odd why he wasn't eating on a plate with a fork like most. She said nothing, however, and looked back to her own plate. Those sort of questions weren't meant for the first time meeting someone, it was rude.

Speaking of rude, Mory didn't mean to ignore Hershel by beginning to eat her dinner, but she wasn't sure when they were going to be hurried to bed and, while she was tired, she also felt her stomach telling her food was just as much a priority. This was all not to mention she didn't know what else the boy fancied to say, if anything. Between Edajin and Hershel, she got the feeling that Hershel was the more talkative one, but at the same time she wasn't as sure that he had said as much as Edajin. Mory wondered what a conversation between the two of them sounded like considering the differences.

User Image

Pale Mist

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

As Amory began to eat her supper, Edajin left her alone for a moment and focused his attention a bit toward Hershel, tilting his head quietly. ".. Will you want to go ahead and go to the common room after this... I would like to show Amory the way." His focus traveling back to the young girl, his eyes questioned her. He didn't know if she wanted to go with them or not, but something in him hoped that she would. He was feeling particularly chivalrous, this evening.

With: Amory & Hershel

Pale Mist

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image
As their conversation began to lower, breathes fading down into their growling stomachs as the smell of delicious food filled the Hall, each of the three turned their focus away from each other and to their own plates. Or, in Hershel's part, to his plate and to his book.
He had piled onto the china he favorite foods; sauce covered rice, stew with parsley tinting the surface, a small breast of herbed chicken and a hearty slice of spice cake to end everything off. The boy's bites of the meal had been small and irregular as soon his bright eyes had found the pages of his book again and he was swallowed by it. He found the occasional nervous chill brush his shoulder and he would whip up to look around, worrying that the library caretaker would have followed him even down here after his little mis-adventure before the feast. He would return the book, eventually.
When everyone in the Hall had finally finished their meals, exhaustion and comfort flushing their faces as they continued to drink their pumpkin juice, Edajin turned to him and spoke. It pulled Hershel's head out of the dry pages as well as a few stiff beats of his heart as he saw his friend's dark eyes move back towards the girl they shared company with. Hershel found himself biting his lip.
"Yes, of course!" he said with a smile, that was still bright and genuine, "I am sure our new friend would love you to show her the way," he smiled at Amory then, "I will see you in the dorms, then Edajin, goodnight Miss Mory, a great pleasure to meet you," and with it the unwilling heir of his name stood, tome already closed and clasped in his arms again, bowed to his company and made a turn on his heel towards the Gryffindor Table, waving his other friend over to meet him at the Great Hall doors.

User Image
third year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
x-Phoenix Phyre-x
Brianna_Locke

Pale Mist

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
First Year // Slytherin // In Pain // Slytherin Table

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

Zander grinned, knowing that Rui was teasing him. He loved it when she played hard to get - he ate it all up and never even complained about it one bit. "We'll see... the first chance I get to slip out of the castle I'll bring you with me Rui... maybe we'll head to the Black Lake and have a picnic under the stars." He told her, grinning. He was gaining confidence around her now, but it wasn't that he was scared to be with her before, no. He was just feeling more and more relaxed around her. Had he just met her he never would have given her his spiel on mudbloods.

Once the food finally appeared on the table, Zander realized that he wasn't actually that hungry. Perhaps it was the meal he had before leaving on the train, or just the excitement of being with Rui that filled him enough. Yet unexpectedly when her hand slipped and she cut him, Zander grimaced in pain. It was only a flesh wound, but it hurt all the same as the boy was not accustomed to pain. "No.. I'm fine!" He lied as she pressed the napkin to his side. "Don't worry about it!" Zander's face was already starting to pale, mostly from the horror that came with the pain, but he turned away before Rui could see. Only when he recomposed himself did Zander turn back, placing a hand over the one she'd been using to hold the napkin in place. Rui was pushing a little too hard for comfort, but Zander wasn't about to tell her that. No, instead he gave her a reassuring squeeze, fighting through the pain with a meek smile on his face. "Thank you, Rui.. I'll be okay. It's just a little cut." He told her, a little less confident than he wished he'd sounded.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria had been observing the sorting, and now the table for some time. She'd quietly catalogued several things away about the first years, and as the meal seemed to die down, she stood slowly, letting ehr presence be known. Her gaze settled on the first years and she just mentally shook her head. Was it her imagination, or were there a lot more shady types this year? Deciding to ignore the thought, she called across the table. "All right, since it's about that time, I will show you to the common room. First years, I suggest you keep up, lest you be left behind. Trust me, I have no issues with docking points from my own house if you decide to ignore me and not follow." Turning briskly, she strode over to the end of the table, waiting just long enough for the first years to follow, and then started the yearly journey. She was quite serious too. She'd never had to dock points, but the first idiot she saw was going to be wishing that he or she listened to her.

----------------------------------
State: Leading First Years
OOC: Next post in the Antechamber
----------------------------------

Fenris

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious at Locationspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, and a first yearspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleasantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'She looks so nervous...' spacespac
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

Damien ate in silence, not really sure of how to continue the conversation. He listened in on the students conversations, still not really liking the majority of the first years but not seeing any real need to step in. When the older prefect, Eretria, spoke up and announced it was time to head to the Common Room, he quickly finished his meal and stood, ready to follow her. He glanced at Marina, giving her a subtle nod before offering a smile to the students. "Alright, guys, follow us, keep an eye on either Eretria, myself or Marina to keep from getting lost. The castle's a bit of a maze, especially down in the dungeons, which is where we're heading, so keep up and stay close." He waited for a few of the first years to stand and start heading after Eretria before following them, figuring that Marina could take up the rear behind the stragglers.

═════════════════════════════════
                                                          'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

TakaiOokami

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image
Third Year Slytherin Pureblood Single

User Image

Feeling : Nervous; Happy
Thoughts : Soo happy~
Doing : Starting a conversation….?
Where : Slytherin Table
With : Slytherins; Kayleigh

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina replied with a sweet smile, already thinking up of a topic in her mind. Her attention was soon taken away by the prefects. Looks like it’s time for the first years to have a tour. ” Well, I guess you have to get going then, “ she waved. “ Remember to follow the prefects. You wouldn't want to lose house points before the classes even start. I’ll see you in the Common Room, ‘kay? “ She smiled at the first year again. So far, she managed to befriend at least one person in that table. And well, for her, it’s already a big accomplishment.

But still……she had a feeling of…she just felt weird throughout the whole conversation. “ Maybe I’m just sick…? “ She asked himself, placing a finger on her chin. She just shrugged the thought off and waited for other people to leave. She can join them. Less…So that it could be less awkward.

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

budoodly

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Digital Static

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:53 am
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Table

User Image

After they had finished their meals Mory looked over at Edajin and Hershel as the latter spoke. Mory gave a nod to Hershel as he dismissed himself. "Goodnight." She said with a smile before looking to Edajin. She heard one of the Prefects stand up and announce for the first years to follow him, but Edajin offered his hand to lead her. Between a prefect she had never met and her new friend, Mory would choose the friend.

As Mory stood up she smiled at Edajin. It seemed a bit odd to take his hand, but wouldn't it be rude not to? She accepted the gesture. If anything, she would say that both of the boys were more well mannered than most. She felt like she should say something, but didn't know what. At the same time something told her that he didn't mind the silence. At least, she hoped that was the case. She waited for him to lead the way.

User Image

Pale Mist

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:15 am
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Second Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

When her hand slid into his, Edajin felt a peculiar warmth. He wasn't used to touching people - in fact, he avoided it when at all possible - but was this what is was like for everyone? If she looked hard enough, she would notice the hidden curiosity that welled beneath his eyes, even though his expression remained unchanging as he turned to lead her from the hall. Her silence comforted him, and he slowly felt his tension abate. So long as neither of them became threatened by the other, he felt they could easily have a symbiotic relationship. And that was good.

[Exit to Common Room]

With: Amory

Brianna_Locke

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:47 am
Who's gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Who's gonna HELP us SURVIVE
We're in the FIGHT of our LIVES
And we're not READY to DIE
Who's gonna FIGHT for the WEAK
Who's gonna MAKE 'em BELIEVE
I've GOT a HERO
LIVING in ME

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FIFTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image

It's just another war: Impatient | Just another family torn: Hopefully, will be able to sneak off soon... | Just a step from the edge: Damien, Eretria, and the first years | Just another day in the world we live in: Slytherin Table |

Marina picked at her food and occasionally glanced around the table, mentally counting down the minutes until the feast was over. She breathed a silent sigh of relief when the time came to lead the first years out, and she took the back, to ensure none of the first years wandered off, intentionally or accidentally. The prefect walked out of the Great Hall, behind the group of new Slytherins, hoping to be able to sneak off with Damien soon. Not being able to talk to him freely was killing her.

INTELLIGENCE without AMBITION is a BIRD without WINGS

Cara MiaKitty

I'm gonna FIGHT for what's RIGHT
Today I'm SPEAKING my MIND
And if it KILLS me TONIGHT
I will be READY to DIE
I've gotta FIGHT TODAY
To LIVE another DAY
SPEAKING my mind TODAY
My VOICE will be heard TODAY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:51 am
Kayleigh Lipy Sigma
Slytherin ~ First year

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel numb most of the time
The lower I get the higher I
Climb and I will wonder why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kayleigh waited until Sera was out of sight to wipe the sticky sweet smile off of her face, replacing it with a look that told everyone that she was better than them as she got up to follow the group, walking confidently with one hand on her hip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get dark only to
Shine
Burn, burn, burn, bright.

budoodly

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games