Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image User Image
MugglebornDatingGryffindorFourth Year

Caitlin nodded and took his hand. She pulled on her shorts and slipped her feet back into her sandals. Cait pulled her hair down, then ran her fingers through her hair. She then grabbed Jojo's hand and intertwined their fingers, waiting for him to take the lead again. She didn't like going places on her own much ever since the last summer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:19 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
ThirteenSquibIntellectual BadassTaken
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
With her hand in his, he used his free hand to pick up his shirt and toss it over his shoulder. Then he stepped into his sandals, his wet feet making a squelch sound. "Maxie! Home!" The dog barked and trotted from the water, easily catching up to them with his long strides. Jojo started walking, leading her back towards the village. "Are... are you gonna still play Quidditch this year?"
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image User Image

Caitlin glanced over at her shoulder to see Griffin running to catch up with Maxie, though he was still quite wet. When he asked about Quidditch, she visibly tensed. "Oh, uh, uhm, I-I dunno. Wasn't really thinking I would...people talk, and I dunno..." She mumbled, finding a sudden interest in her feet.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:53 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
Jo sighed and stopped walking, pulling Caitlin into his arms. "Look, I know you like playing. Sam said you're pretty good at it too. Just cause Sam is the captain doesn't mean you shouldn't try out. And ******** what other people say. Honestly, if you enjoy the sport, then play. Besides, if you make the team, I'll come up to the school to watch you play." He smiled, tipped her chin up and kissed her softly.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:12 am
User Image User Image

Caitlin stopped when he stopped walking. "Maybe I'll try out. Only if you come to games." She offered, then kissed him back. Cait pulled away and held his hand, intertwining their fingers. "And we have to get a butterbeer after we go to Honeydukes." She added, leaning in to kiss him, but instead of kissing him, she smirked and sprinted toward the village, laughing as she went.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:18 am
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•
When she said she'd try out if he came to the games, he smiled and nodded. "Deal." He smiled as she leaned in to kiss him. But then she ran away instead, giggling. "Hey! Not fair!" he called after her and ran too, his longish legs giving him longer strides.
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

Step on to the dock it made a creek. She loved the sound of the water crashing against the old wood."Now everyone be careful not to fall in the water. 4 to a boat and the student in the front must hold the lanter up. If you are nervous my boat is in front and you may sit with me." She explained and watch to ensure that got in safely.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ Please post getting in the boats.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:09 pm
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

At the sound of the groundskeeper's instructions, Theo immediately dashed for one of the boats, calling over his shoulder, "I get Danni and Mikey in my boat!" He scrambled into the boat and sat at the front, picking up the lantern. Finally! To the castle they go! He was so excited he could hardly stop himself from bouncing in his seat. He wasn't nervous at all, which didn't surprise him in the slightest.

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Unsorted First Year Pureblood

❝I don't know what I want, so don't ask me, 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do❞

`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·`·.,¸,.·

Bristain followed the group of First years to the lake. When the professor spoke, she got into an empty boat, hoping that if anyone got into her boat, they were nice. She held the lantern up and stood silently. It wasn't like she talked much anyway. Bristain looked at the water curiously, wondering what was going on beneath her.

❝I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world❞

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Unsorted/First Year/Single/Half-blood

Edajin moved silently with the rest of the group, carefully stepping into an empty boat before glancing behind him, waiting to see who else would follow. Since he was the first one in, he went ahead and grabbed up the lantern at the front and waited for the group to get moving. He was a bit jittery, not knowing what to expect.. Or even how the boats would move, as he no oars and no motor. 'Probably magic,' he mused to himself as his eyes glanced around to all the other students in their boats.

With:  

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image
𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓽
First Year ~ Unsorted

═━┈┈━═
Danielle arrived at the lake with the other first years and listened to the professor's instructions. She didn't have to worry about picking a boat. Theodore seemed to have already chosen. Dang did that kid have some energy. Shrugging she got into the boat with Theodore and waited patiently for Micheal to join them While she admired the scenery she noticed a girl sitting by herself in one of the other boats. She called out to her "Hey! If you're not waiting on friends or anything, would you like to join us? I promise not to bite!" She said brightly, slightly hopeful that she wold come join them. She could do with some female company.
═━┈┈━═

Maxx Disorder
Rawwk N Rawwr

nathan122394

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:57 pm
Rawwk N Rawwr

x-Grim_Robot-x

Maxx Disorder

User Image Micheal Corven ~ Unsorted First Year ~ Pureblood

Micheal was laging behind a little bit but he got to the boat as Danni was inviteing the girl that was alone to get in our boat and he stoped at the boat Theo and Danni were in, and with a cherful voice "ya why dont you join us! we have one more seat ,besides no one has to be alone when there's tons of people around, here I'll help you in to the boat if you would like."he said to the girl. as he was waiting he decided to check out the scenery as well and then asked Danni very quietly,quiet enough that Theo didnt hear ."do you realy belive the story that Theo told us about the student that didnt get sorted?"
not one hundred percent sure if Danni realy belived it or not but he was pretty sure he seen a hint of the knowledge that it was a fake story on her face.  

nathan122394

Hilarious Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500

Maxx Disorder

Invisible Prophet

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:43 am
Theodore Tyler West

|First Year|Unsorted|Eleven|Single|

"Fidelis ad Mortem-Faithful unto death"

User Image

Theo was absolutely bursting with energy. Danni and Mikey were calling to.. Someone. He didn't know who. Turning, he could see that they were talking to a girl in a boat by herself, persuading her to join them on their boat. She seemed shy. My favourite, he thought, and started grinning again. Shy girls were always the best, they ended up being the most fun people you'd ever met. Theo had to bite down on his knuckles to stop from bouncing in his spot. If he kept bouncing and moving, they'd probably just tip over, and as fun as that sounded, he wasn't alone. You don't tip your new friends into the water, just the old ones.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:27 am
User Image
User Image
Single Unsorted First Year Pureblood

❝I don't know what I want, so don't ask me, 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking, trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one who feels the way I do❞

Bristain looked up when she was addressed. Her face went scarlet and she raised a hand up to point to herself as if asking "me"? When the boy addressed her too, she figured it had to be her. She grimaced, they seemed really hyper. But she couldn't be rude. Bristain climbed out of her boat and slowly made her way over to the other group. She swallowed hard before climbing into the boat, tugging at her dark hair nervously. She really hoped they didn't talk to her. She knew that was improbable, but she visibly paled at the thought of having to carry on a full conversation. Why couldn't she be more like her sister.

❝I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world❞

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games