Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Apparating onto the scene with their parents, the Bannister brothers immediately separated once their parents disappeared, Kai latching onto Layton. Devonte wasn't surprised. He looked over to see where Layton was headed, which was straight towards Selina. Figured. He did notice Lola over there as well and started walking towards her, but stopped himself in his tracks when he realized what he was doing. She was by Selina, and soon to be Layton. So instead, he lugged his bags to a pillar and sat down on the platform, his back pressing up against said pillar.

His summer had been fairly horrible. He had spent the majority of it in St. Mungo's, and the rest of it was spent either walking around Diagon Alley by himself or sulking in his room. The first few weeks of "freedom," he awaited an apology from Layton for what he did. But when the whole summer went by without one word, he realized that he was actually afraid of his brother now. And that was a thought he would have never even played with previously. His eyes quickly glanced over to Lola's direction, and it took all he had not to go over and talk to her. He had wanted to get in contact with her all summer, to just let everything come flowing out, but he hadn't. He hadn't run into her accidentally in Diagon Alley, and he definitely hadn't been able to build up the courage to send her an owl.

Name Here

OOC: (Open for interaction.)

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:37 pm
This a long time coming like a comet pass;
Got 'em all fired up from the rocket blast!
And if I fall on my sword turn my bones to ash...
Let it clog up the sand in that hourglass.
We're in the title fight, blow for a blow!
And you can reap the benefits of what I have to sow.
'Cause I'm about that worth of which you don't appear to know-
So you can take the scene while I take over the show.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

third yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster had decided that this was the year she Got Serious. No more of this little kid bs. She was a teenager. She was hardcore. She was going to prove her stupid parents wrong and get excellent grades, try out again for quidditch, and buckle down to learn some serious magic. Of course, she was still going to be awesome while doing it, but that was a given. She was still stewing over her summer punishment, but her mood was considerably brighter now that she was free from the parental dictatorship and about to go back to Hogwarts. All she needed was Pam. She scanned the growing crowd for her best friend and partner in crime, hands in loose fists as if ready to duke it out at any moment, as always. Argh. Being short sucked.

OOC:
Username

It's a long way down when your head is in the clouds...
And all around the sirens play; don't get in my way!
Don't tell me I should bow, 'cause I'm no clown;
And this is not a game, don't get in my way!
Poisoned by the snakes in the grass...
Hoaxed by the rats out the maze...
Shoulda never poked the lion as she passed;
'Cause now it's two hawks in a cage.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Platform with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relived
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Ugh, thank God. Now where the hell is everyone? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ÿøυ ģøττα ƒ ε ε l с ø υ ɾ α ģ ε ; εṃвɾαсε ρ ø ṡ ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïƒ ïτ ώαṡ ε α ṡ ï ε ɾ τø ṡhαττεɾ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ τhατ εṿεɾ ṃ ατ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ïτ'ṡ ṉøτ , вεсαυṡε ïτ'ṡ ÿøυɾ ø в ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ; вε α ƒïģhτεɾ, вαсќвøṉε, ḋεṡïɾε ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          с ø ṃ ρ l ï с α τ ε ḋ αṉḋ ïτ ṡ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ , вυτ ώε вøτh ќṉøώ ώ h α τ ï τ ṃ ε α ṉ ṡ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy's face was pulled into what had over the Summer become and almost-permanent scowl. As she stepped onto the platform, it relaxed marginally, but not much. Her eyes were peeled, hoping to find one of her friends, but it seemed like she'd been the first to arrive. Typical. She ground her teeth in frustration. Dammit, they needed to hurry their arses up. She needed someone to complain to! Her Summer had been the absolute worst. She'd finally figured out why her dad hadn't wanted to see her when she'd gone out to lunch with him one day. The dumbarse had left his phone sitting right there on the tabletop, so she'd swiped it and looked through his stuff. Photos and text messages had revealed that he had a new girlfriend. Well, not new new, apparently they'd been seeing each other for ages, but Ivy had never heard anything about this woman's existence! And from what she could tell, the woman had never heard of her, either. There was little to no evidence of the redhead's existence in her own father's phone, something which hurt far more than she wanted to admit. It was fairly easy to tell that the girlfriend (and her two kids!) were muggles. She knew magic freaked her dad out, but realizing that he was basically replacing her because she was a freak really hurt. Also, it pissed her the hell off, because she much preferred being pissed to being sad. Sad was for wimps. No, she was filled with righteous fury... Fury that she wanted to unleash via bitching about it for an hour or so to a willing listener. Frowning, the Gryffindor girl leaned back against a wall, eyes narrowed as she watched the platform, waiting for someone, anyone, to come through. She didn't like being treated like a dirty secret... and she liked even less that she could understand where he was coming from. It shouldn't matter, though. She was his kid! His only daughter! He shouldn't be pretending she didn't exist!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉøώ ṿ ï с τ ø ɾ ÿ ïṡ αll ÿøυ ṉ ε ε ḋ ṡø сυlτïṿατε αṉḋ ρ l α ṉ τ τ h ε ṡ ε ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ hølḋ ÿøυɾ в ɾ ε α τ h αṉḋ с ø υ ṉ τ τø τεṉ, јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ , јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï'ṃ ģøṉṉα ṃ α ќ ε ï τ ɾ α ï ṉ ṡø ɾïṉģ τhε вεll; ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ï τ αll τøø ώ ε l l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṡ ώ ï τ с h в l α ḋ ε øṉ τhε εḋģε øƒ ÿøυɾ ώ ɾ ï ṡ τ , сαṉ ï ģετ α ώ ï τ ṉ ε ṡ ṡ ?

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Fourth Year

As they arrived on the platform, Layton grinned as he saw Selina and immediately headed over towards her, paying no attention to where Devonte was headed but noticing out of the corner of his eye that Kai had decided to follow him. Well, that was fine with him. It made him feel like a big brother. When he made it over to his girlfriend and her cousin, he waved and gave her a bright smile. "Hi Selina, hi Hannah. How were your summers?" He asked, suddenly remembering the one time he had seen them in Diagon Alley. He pushed his newly white hair to the side, which he had purposely let grow a little longer for a new look. He was a different person now--maybe not literally, but last year's events had changed him significantly.

In the corner of his eye, he noticed a blonde who he had recognized as Lola. He wasn't sure why he hadn't noticed her before, but he supposed it had to be because his attention was focused on Selina. "And.. hi, Lola. How was your summer?" He was cautious around Lola, as he wasn't sure how she felt about him. He knew she had feelings for Devonte, and if she knew what had happened last year then he wouldn't be surprised if she absolutely hated him.

Graydon Ironshield
mc2

OOC:

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:05 pm
I know I'll wither so peel away the bark
Because nothing grows when it is dark
In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear
I see it all so clear
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where- Platform 9 3/4 ✧What- Getting on the train ✧Who- Alice ✧Why- I've yet to master apparition

Eira walked through the barrier with her trolley as usual already dressed in her school uniform to avoid the train bathroom rush. Her summer had been quiet and pleasant with her only real highlights being the times she enjoyed out with her friends like Cerri, Ivy, and Alice as well as moving up in accomplishments in fencing. Her instructor, with her and her parent's approval, had entered her in a small competition among his other pureblood and halfblood clients. She had been a bit nervous being around other teens some older than her but thankfully they mainly focused on the physical altercations rather than tedious pleasantries. And while she didn't win the competitions (some older boy who was quite sure of himself to her dismay) she did rank and get a small ribbon from her instructor. It had certainly buoyed her self-confidence, especially once the older man told her she was more than ready for actual sabre practice during the next summer. She had barely restrained herself from owling Alice that very second, sure that the other girl didn't need nor want to know all about her business. It was getting harder and harder to stomach the random assorted feelings that she had towards her friend. She still hadn't managed to talk to Elliot or Jesse about her feelings but she was determined to do so this year, especially since they had finished their OWL's which she was sure they had passed with flying colors. Thankfully she had another year before she had to stress about them but she still like it was creeping upon her. Sighing, the Ravenclaw teen decided not to worry about it right that second and began using her newly acquired height to try and locate her friends. At the moment she was over average at five foot five and judging from her parents lithe, lean, and six foot frames she was sure to continue shooting up. Out the corner of her eye she spotted a hair color in close proximity to her own and would've overlooked since she knew than an older albino male attended school but she had seen him being hugged just a few seconds ago. Eira usually would have averted her eyes not caring but for some reason she found herself staring until she realized the hair belonged to her friend Alice. Her blue eyes widened as she walked over to her with her things and only when she was in front of her seeing the entire picture did the breath officially leave her body. She had found the younger girl pretty before, and had told her so, and even while she much rather preferred her usual shiny brunette locks she admitted to finding the newer white-blonde rather ethereal. Like a princess from one of her favorite fictional novels. Once she finally regained breath she realized she had been staring for quite some time (maybe ten seconds or so) and blushed heavily before offering a timid smile. Hello Alice. You're hair...it looks quite lovely. What made you determined to change it? she asked genuinely curious.

mc2

Cover your crystal eyes
And feel the tones that tremble down your spine
Cover your crystal eyes
And let your colours bleed and blend with mine

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Gia
                                                                What am I doing? Staring at her... assets...
                                                                What am I thinking? Okay, what happened to Gia?
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Carver came though the barrier and already started looking around for a place to stash his trunk. he could already tell this year was going to suck for him, but that's mostly because he'd been bored stuck at the orphanage all summer and he was really tired of skating in the same places over and over. There were some pretty good places to board, but well, he wanted to try some other places, and so far, hadn't found any that he considered good enough for the challenge. Sighing, he quickly stashed his trunk aboard the train and immediately started looking around.

He spotted Gia easily enough, but had to pause and blink as he took one good look at her. Specifically, her front. When did she get those? He ran through what she looked like the last time he saw her versus now and couldn't recall for the life of him when she well, grew. Coughing to distract himself from her new additions, he walked over, trying not to blush but fighting a losing battle. "Hey Gia. Been here long, or just got here? Anything new happen over the summer?" He was trying to look anywhere but her chest, but found it difficult. After all, it was just something he didn't see every day and while he knew she probably didn't appreciate being ogled, he just couldn't help it.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Platform with Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Finally! ❞

ι'м α и є ω ѕ σ υ ℓ , ι ¢αмє ιитσ тнιѕ ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт 'вσυт нσω тσ g ι ν є αи∂ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ѕιи¢є ι ¢ α м є н є я є , fєℓт тнє נσу αи∂ т н є f є α я ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          fιи∂ιиg муѕєℓf мαкιиg єνєяу ρ σ ѕ ѕ ι в ℓ є м ι ѕ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxx

spacePam was grinning ear to ear when she made it to the platform, immediately readying to hunt down her best friend. Normally, one of their parents just took both of them, but this year Aster's parents had insisted on bringing her themselves. Pam wanted to snicker at that; it wasn't like the other girl was going to get into trouble on the way to the school, after all. When she spotted the other girl, she pushed her trolley forwards, letting go with one hand to wave. Unfortunately, she lost control of it as a result, and crashed hers into Aster's. "Sorry about that! I should seriously stop trying to push this thing with one arm!" she said sheepishly, recalling how they'd managed to run over the foot of one of her housemates the year before. "Soooooooo how was the ride with your parents? Do you think they'll be chilled out by next Summer? I missed you!" As if to emphasize, she wrapped her friend up in a hug, noticing that their heights had gotten even more disparate over the break. She'd always been the tall one, but now it was pretty significant. Pam bet the only person in their whole year taller than her would be Zeph. And that kid was a bloody skyscraper.

spaceThe Hufflepuff did hope that the Frey's were over it by the next year, though. She'd missed Aster a ton over the Summer. They'd been practically inseparable since they'd met, having to see so little of her for the holiday had been like torture. Pam hated to say it, but this year, she was going to behave herself. If she got in trouble again, her mothers would be mad, and if she got in trouble, Aster would get in trouble as well. And her parents were way worse than Pam's. All the taller girl had suffered was not getting to see her grandparents over the holiday, and not being allowed to help in the bakery (IE eat her way through half the inventory). Aster meanwhile had basically been on house arrest. And they hadn't been permitted to see one another, except at Aster's place, with one of her parents supervising. So ridiculous. So, she was determined that they were going to keep their noses... well, mostly clean. She doubted if they'd totally abandon all their fun.

xxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι'м α у σ υ и g ѕ σ υ ℓ ιи тнιѕ νєяу ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт вσυт ωнαт ιѕ т я υ є αи∂ f α к є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ωну αℓℓ тнιѕ н α т є ؟ тяу тσ ¢ σ м м υ и ι ¢ α т є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ fιи∂ιиg т я υ ѕ т αи∂ ℓ σ ν є ιѕ иσт αℓωαуѕ є α ѕ у тσ м α к є

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image
                                                                Nah, you don't know me
                                                                Lightning above and a fire below me
                                                                You cannot catch me, cannot hold me
                                                                You cannot stop, much less control me

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Elliott, Jojo
                                                                What am I doing? Trying to get on the train
                                                                What am I thinking? Ugh, another prefect meeting. Can I just skip it>
                                                                Who's Important to me? Elliott Holt
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Jesse got onto the platform, already cursing the fact that had to go to the prefect compartment and deal with that mess before he could join Elliott and Jojo in a compartment. He didn't know if Emily would join them, and seriously doubted that Benji would, especially since... Yep, there he was, looking to want to snog Morven already. Honestly, Benji was worse than him and Elliott, and they lived together. Sighing, he shook his head, deciding that if nothing else, he could always just tune out the meeting when it got to the boring parts and count down the minutes until he could actually sit where he wanted to on the train.

Honestly, it wasn't like his summer was bad. After all, Kenneth had taken him up on the idea of going to the beach with the family, and well, that was definitely the first time he'd ever been there. That, and he got to enjoy the feeling of being away from everything. His first vacation, and well, he'd certainly enjoyed it. Elliott had complained about not having study material, but Kenneth had decided that no work was going with them for the trip. Besides, it wasn't like he couldn't afford to take a break. Sure, he didn't get straight O's like Jesse had, but Jesse attributed that to Elliott actually helping him out and Jesse actually being motivated to study. Now, if that worked for NEWTs, he'd be set. "So, are we heading to the train to drop stuff off first and waiting for everyone else, or just getting on the train straight away? No offense, but I'd like to spend some away from the prefect cabin before I absolutely have to be there."

OOC:

When it rains, it pours
                                                                When the floodgates open, brace your shores
                                                                That pressure don't care, it breaks your doors
                                                                Say it's all you can take, better take some more

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Platform with Gia and Carver
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Hope I'm not interrupting anything... ❞

síck σf αll thєsє pєσplє t α l k í n g , síck σf αll thís n σ í s є ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxx

spaceLori entered the platform with her usual calm, eyes drifting through the gathered crowd to try and spot Gia or Tristan. She found the Italian easily enough, predictably standing with Carver. She hesitated slightly, unsure if she should leave them be. She didn't think Carver cared much for her. She didn't think he cared much for anyone, actually, except Gia. She didn't particularly want to make a nuisance of herself if her presence would be unwanted. But, Tristan was no where to be found, and she didn't exactly have any other friends. Besides that, she still wasn't entirely certain that Tristan was going to continue being friends with her. Thus far, their correspondences hadn't given her any indication of anything like that, but it didn't stop the worrying. She still harbored a fair amount of guilt for how poorly she'd handled the whole thing, to say nothing of the fact that she'd figured it out in the first place. Somehow, saying it was an accident didn't seem to help. Because how could such a thing possibly be an accident, after all? She was fairly certain she could count the people who would believe such a thing on one hand. Her brother, since his mind worked much the same as hers in that respect, her biological father, since that was where they'd both gotten it from, and her real father, who had long since gotten accustomed to it.

spaceThe Slytherin shook her head, thinking that it wasn't doing her any good to worry about that right now. If he decided they were no longer friends, there was likely nothing she could do to change it. And, in any case, he wasn't here now. She approached Gia and Carver with a small, relaxed smile on her face. "Good morning," she greeted softly, pushing her trolley so that it was as close to Gia's as she could get it, in an attempt to take up as little space as possible. "How are you both this morning? Were your Summers pleasant?" She tucked a loose lock of hair behind her ear, wishing that she were able to spend time with her friends over the holidays. She'd not yet reached an age where she could come and go as she pleased, as per her mother's rules, which Emerson did try to follow, when they were reasonable. She basically never got to go anywhere if he wasn't willing to take her. The time spent with her brother had been less this ear as well, probably because her mother was still sore over Tassy's insulting her. Oh, well. Eventually she'd have more freedom.

xxx◊ ◊ ◊ í'm hєαdєd strαíght fσr thє c α s t l є , thєч wαnnα mαkє mє thєír q u є є n
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ αnd thєrє's αn σld mαn síttíng σn thє thrσnє thαt's sαчíng thαt í prσвαвlч shσuldn't вє sσ mєαn
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ í'm hєαdєd strαíght fσr thє c α s t l є , thєч'vє gσt thє kíngdσm l σ c k є d u p
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ αnd thєrє's αn σld mαn síttíng σn thє thrσnє thαt's sαчíng í shσuld prσвαвlч kєєp mч prєttч mσuth shut

User Image

Yukina101

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:22 pm
Emma Bailey
Second Year Hufflepuff
Muggleborn ~ Reserve Chaser
User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Red and Aiming to Impress
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Walking into the platform with her uncle, Emma was glad to be going back to school. She wouldn't have to see her father there. However she was supposedly going to be seeing him before she left. Something about her mother was going to bring him. Somehow she doubted he was going to show. "You okay?" Her uncle asked her curiously. "Yeah, I'm fine..." She assured him with a small smile. "If you want I can wait with you." He offered. "No, that's alright. You have stuff to do at school I'm sure." Emma replied with a shake of her head. "That stuff can wait." Landon reminded her. "I know but its fine... really." She really didn't know how else to say just go I'm sure I can wait by myself. "Alright then, see you at the feast." He said before disappearing with a crack.

Letting out a small sigh, Emma leaned up against the wall staring at the entrance as people came through. She noted a classmate or two before her mother came through the barrier, alone. 'Just like I thought...' She thought to herself before waving to her mother. "He's not coming is he...?" Emma asked her as she came over. "No sweetie, he's not..." Claire answered her. "I'm really sorry Emma." She apologized. "It's fine mum. You don't have to apologize for him." She told her. "You're right, I don't but I know he really did want to see you off to school." Whether Claire wanted to believe that or it was true no one could be sure. Though Emma believed she knew the truth. "No, he didn't. Being in a room full of magical people isn't his idea of fun." She commented shaking her head at the whole thing. "M..." Claire muttered.

"Like I said don't worry about it. I'll just go see if I can find a friend or two. If that's alright…?" Emma said looking from the crowd to her mother hoping it was. It wasn't her mother she had a problem with it was her father and she just didn't want to get into it right now. "Sure it is... Have fun and I'll see you at Christmas." Claire told her trying to think of something a little less dim. "Yeah, see you at Christmas. I'll write as often as I can." She assured her giving her mother a hug. "Alright and say hello to your uncle for me." She asked as she hugged her little girl back before releasing her. "Sure thing…" She said before heading off into the crowd to find someone to talk too. Anyone that could get her mind off of her family problems was good enough for her.

With: Each other... Alone

User Image
Claire Bailey
Muggle ~ Stay at Home Mother
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wearing: Casual Brown
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

OOC: Emma is open for interaction  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:32 pm
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia ignored pretty much anyone who came by her as she continued jotting down notes and ideas in her journal when heard a trolley actually stop by hers. She was just about to deliver a two worded declination until she heard a cough and looked up to see it was Carver. She could still actually say it but he wouldn't actually leave. His words seemed normal but there was a rare blush adorning his face which caused her to narrow his eyes. The hell was he up to? "About five minutes give or take. And no nothing really if you don't count the additional growth you find yourself staring at." she told him with a glare finally noticing how his eyes would stray to her chest before quickly flitting away. That sonofabitch. She knew she'd have to kill him one day, she had just hoped it wouldn't have been over something stupid like this but instead over an amazing coup. The teen was quite ready to use her pen as a shank when Lori wheeled up effectively saving the young man's life, greeting them and asking about their summers. He probably had no idea how close he was to being jabbed in the jugular. "My summer was alright. I visited some family back in Italy which was why I was sort of hard to contact the past month or so. And why I didn't invite you over to stay again." Gia directed the last comment towards Carver with her eyes still slit efficiently showing that yes, she was still sort of pissed about his nondescript ogling, how could you tell?! "What about you? Was Mommy Dearest a right pain in the arse as always?" she asked feeling slightly guilty she hadn't been around to pull her friend out from the furnace that was her home life.She was going to attempt to correct it during the holidays with the trinkets she picked up while abroad but figured she could also do some stuff before so. Then the trinkets would just be an extra bonus.

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing △Where ~Platform 9 3/4 △With ~Carver and Lori △What ~Conversing △OOC ~
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself (myself)
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image
                                                  I'm no hero, you remember how I was, you know
                                                  All I ever did was worry, feeling out of control
                                                  To the point where everything was going end over end
                                                  I'm spinning around in circles again

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys looked up from his self-flagellation when he heard Gid call out to him. Thank. Merlin! Someone that wasn't going to look at him with pity, or frustration, or hell, even try to talk to him about what was wrong. He didn't need that. He honestly didn't quite know what he needed, but it wasn't any of the above. He gave Tessa a scritch behind the ears as the boxer decided to investigate the new person approaching her master. After giving the boy a sniff or two, she decided that apparently Gid was fine, and allowed the boy to get closer to Rhys. "Hey Gid. Yeah, that's Tessa. I think she's actually happy she's not going to miss me all year. She went crazy when I came home."

At least his voice was stronger than what it was when he first started talking. He then blinked, realizing that Gid had never heard him speak. He would have loved to explain why, but it was just one giant ******** he didn't want to revisit at the moment. Instead, he decided to distract himself from the fact he just spoke by jerking his head over toward the train. "I umm, I need help getting the trunk on board. Could you help? I can help with yours too."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Can I just not have a family for a day?
                                                  OOC:

This is where you come in
                                                  All of this to explain to you why
                                                  I had to separate myself away from yesterday's life
                                                  Please remember this isn't how I hoped it would be
                                                  But I had to protect you from me

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image

You don't have to be afraid to put your dream in action
You're never gonna fade you'll be the main attraction

╔════════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Hufflepuff - Third Year - Thirteen Years Old - Halfblood
╚════════════════════════════╝

It was weird – going to Hogwarts alone. Okay, technically not alone, there were thousands of other students, but she was the only one in her family who was going this year. Cordelia supposed it wasn’t that odd. After all, her siblings did graduate, so it was inevitable that she’d be going alone this year. A smile crept onto her features at the realization that her third year meant she was a teenager and no matter what trouble she got into, her sisters wouldn’t find out and rat her out to their parents. Only the school would, but the Hufflepuff student figured she wouldn’t let it get that far. The badger was pretty good at keeping her nose out of horrendous trouble. Nothing to get expelled over, and no howlers, either.

Cordelia turned to her mum for one last hug and kiss and final words before finally pushing her cart through the brick wall and emerging from the other side. In all honesty, that was the part she dreaded most – her mum telling her to be safe. The same words used to be said to the Quimby/Winthrop family as a standard, but ever since the Dark Wizard incident a couple years back, the look Ellen gave Cora was one of fear and concern. The brunette pushed the thought of her brother away, just as she had managed to do last year. He doesn’t exist. He isn’t real, she told herself as she approached the Hogwarts Express. I don’t have a brother. I never did.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

'Cause you know that if you live in your imagination
Tomorrow you'll be everybody's fascination

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Platform 9 ¾

Grace had walked onto the platform with her cousin Dakota. Of course the moment they appeared in front of the train he said something about going to look for his girlfriend and the rest of his friends. It took her a moment to realize that Kota had a girlfriend now and he wasn't taking a friend who happened to be a girl. Grace never really gave it much thought. She was sure she found the opposite sex appealing but at the moment her studies were her top priority. Besides she was still young right?

Looking around the platform it didn't take long for Grace to spot Selina with her cousin and Layton. There was no surprise that they would be together. Even they were dating now... She was pretty sure even Lola liked Layton's brother. Sighing softly to herself she figured she might as well make her way over there when she glanced around and spotted Anti. She was alone which didn't really surprise the Ravenclaw, her roommate was always standoffish with people. After hearing about the Lillantine's from Leo as well as Mira it made sense why.

It was then Grace decided to go over to Anti and say hello. It wouldn't hurt. Worst that would happen is she'd tell her to leave her alone. Though that had never happened before so she doubted it would happen now. Walking over she came to a stop in front of her with a small smile. "Hi Anti how was your summer?" she asked curiously. Hopefully she didn't mind her asking, it was typically the thing to do at the start of the year.

User Image

With: Antigone

Wearing: Casual Pink and Purple

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛαʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ

Gid smiled at Rhys, then looked at the dog sniffing at him. The boy tentatively reached out a hand to allow himself to be sniffed, all while Scoots was attempting to investigate from her bag. When he heard an unfamiliar voice, he followed it.. to Rhys? He blinked a couple times, but nodded, deciding he'd ask later. Rhys didn't seem in the best mood now. "So... Tessa? That's a nice name. Unless it's that psycho in Slytherin. Oh! I've got my dog too. She missed me all year, and I couldn't leave her again, so we packed up all her gear, and now she's here!" He smiled, turning a bit so Scoots could investigate both Tessa and Rhys. She decided they were nice, and stuck her tongue out in excitement.

Gid set his trunk on end, then looked at Rhys again. He was going to have to get used to this talking thing. Maybe they could use sign language in situations where they had to be quiet... Like Transfiguration and Potions! He smiled, thinking himself smart for figuring up a secret language of sorts they could use. Of course, he'd never use it to cheat or anything, but it was handy nonetheless. "Trunks? Yea. Getting them on the train's the hard part, isn't it? Sure. Tell me what to do, and we'll make it work." He carefully slipped out of his backpack, setting it on top of his trunk. Scoots circled about, watching everyone she could. Gid hopped closer to Rhys' trunk, ready to lift when given the cue.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games