Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

" Liam enjoyed the playful side of Alaine. It was a lot different than what he expected. He was more relaxed with him now that he got to know him better. Liam had thought Alaine was a more serious person which was something he had been expecting. He didn't like the idea of a serious Alaine anymore. Liam smiled as Alaine shoved him back. He laughed softly before it was cut off by lips being pressed against his own. Liam was in shock before relaxing as Alaine kissed him. He kissed Alaine back before he pulled away from him. Liam blushed slightly as Alaine sat back next to him. He sighed a little as the city was coming back into picture. Tonight had been great better than expected. As the carriage stopped he watched as Alaine got off. Liam followed behind him stepping down careful not to trip. "Yeah." He spoke as Alaine put his arm around him. Liam moved his arms slipping it around Alaine's waist as they walked. "

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ
“Relationships are ropes. Love is a noose."

Samuel didn't think the male was too boring. In fact, he thought it was pretty cool. He knew a couple of other big name photographers, and their work always seemed to amaze him. Sam was never that good with a camera, the most he could do was play candid camera when the relatives came over on Christmas or Thanksgiving. He glanced curiously at the male he spoke. "Forgive me if what I'm about to say is offensive, but it sounds like to me you really need to get out more. Maybe separate your home and work life a bit more. Guys like you are good for business, but have you ever stopped to think if the reason why you drink so much might have to deal with the fact that you're constantly surrounded by work?" Even though he was a business man himself, Sam never brought his work home with him. Like he said before, home was boring, home was the place you sat back and didn't give a damn about anything. Once he was home, the suits came off, the cologne was gone, his hair was a mess, and it was like he was an entirely different person. He wasn't going to try and force Micha to do anything, it was just something to think about. He smiled up at the waitress who came back with his drink order, informing her to tell all the other employees they were shutting down around one o'clock tonight. He saw no reason to stay open any later. The bar closed anyways around two due to state law and the crowds were already starting to thin out.

User Image User Image User Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:48 pm
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

User Image

" Micha never found Samuel offensive. He never took his words to heart because there was no reason to. Micha liked the blunt honest part of Samuel. He didn't know why because most people would probably hate it. Micha found it comforting to listen to Samuel. He was used to people sugar coating things for him. Micha listened as Samuel spoke shaking his head slightly. He smiled a little also agreeing with Samuel. "Nothing's ever too offensive. I understand what your saying after all the only time I do get out is when I come here and then I'm still drinking...My work just gets me to wrapped up..It's not like I have anything else better to do anyways." Micha spoke shrugging slightly. He knew drinking and working to hard was bad but in his own way he was used to it. Micha glanced over to see the waitress bringing Samuel his drink. He looked away as he looked around the club. Micha could see it was dying out. There were a few stragglers but not many. He knew he should probably go home to sleep. Micha ran a hand through his hair a little tiredly. He didn't live far so it was easy to home anytime he left. "

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:31 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ breathed heavily as they had sex, feeling Alex's nails on his skin and cringed slightly. Smirking just a bit. He liked how Alex got rough with him, he was better than many of his other clients...They tried, but to no avail. He smirked, shoving Alex back, pinning him down. "No more playing with me..." He whispered, grinning devilishly..."It's time for me to play with you..." He purred, lightly tapping his nose and continued till he came, gasping a little, completely flushed. He panted and moved off of the male, grinning. "So...whip or wax?" He asked, chuckling slightly, wanting to make this interesting...Getting off the bed, he went and looked at all the little things Alex had, picking up a switch blade and flicked it out, looking into the shiny surface, seeing his smirk. "Or...Shiny metal blade..." He whispered, grinning from ear to ear...He was in a kinky mood today...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

For the most part, Samuel liked Micha. He was one of the few people that could actually hold a conversation with him without getting tired and telling him to piss off. Most of his customers would talk to him, but it was never for long. The most of their conversation consisted of greetings and orders, anything else was just to fill the silence while the patron waited for his or her date. Taking a sip of his drink, he looked over at the male, smirking at his reply. He could understand getting wrapped up in his work. Both he and Alaine were like that at times. Though they complain about their customers or how hard it was owning a business. By the end of the day they both seemed to really enjoy what they were doing. While Alaine liked putting together events and music, Samuel got something of a thrill high of proving to his family that even the youngest knew how to run a successful business and they were fools to not have passed on the family business to him. While his siblings may be good, Samuel always proved to be better. Samuel had the looks, the knowledge, and the drive to keep his businesses running. Whereas his siblings struggled to stay afloat and his oldest brother was already on opening his third retail shop after the other two had such a terrible flop.

"You make it should as though you hate going out." He quietly observed. "Don't you have any friends or family you could hang out with? I'm not saying I don't like having you as my customer, you're helping greatly with the big renovation we're planning next winter, but come on. You're still young. Why not do something other than drinking? Go get laid, find some friends, get out of New York for a weekend." He took another sip before setting his glass on the table. He leaned back in his chair, stretching his arms and legs, yawning as he did so. Sighing, he looked around the club, shaking his head at the pitiful site. He blamed Daniel for this; he couldn't put his finger on it, but whenever there was some kind of accident in the area - whether it be a car wreck, medical emergency, or local robbery, business always went down hill for a couple of days. It was highly irritating and he was already calculating his losses. At this rate, they might have to either temporarily hike prices or cancel a couple of upcoming events to make up for lost wages.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:05 pm

User Image

" At the moment things just seemed off. Micha listened as Samuel spoke. He had an odd habit about picking at the unnecessary. Micha wondered if Samuel even wanted him here. Samuel said he didn't mind him here but he got the feeling otherwise. He pushed a hand through his hair listening to Samuel speak. Micha sighed a little as Samuel spoke. He seriously needed to go home before going off on Samuel. Micha didn't want to argue or be told to do things. He shifted in his chair slightly. Micha knew Samuel meant no offensive but he was growing annoyed. He crossed his arms as he sat there. "Family and Friends are all back home... I'm not from here originally." Micha spoke smiling a little trying to choose his words wisely. "I wouldn't say I hate going out.. I just don't see the need to try and fit in." He spoke a little casually as he sighed a little. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image

"Alex didn't like the idea of sweet sex. He could be sweet during sex but only on his own terms. Alex usually never got away without hurting his partner. He felt Adam pushed him back as he stared up at him. Alex smirked curious to know what was on Adam's mind. He laughed hearing Adam speak about playing with him instead. Alex had never been played with before. He found it all the more amusing to know what was on his mind. Alex finished with Adam till they both came. He was more excited though still hard as he lay there. Alex glanced at Adam as he pulled off of him moving. His eyes followed Adam as he moved about the room. Alex didn't care either way. He wasn't a fan of the whip though in another person's hand. Alex took notice of the blade as Adam toyed with it. "Wax or the blade.. Oh so tempting. Your choice babe." He spoke cheerfully as he awaited to see what Adam would choose. "

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:43 am
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

It was somewhat surprising how Samuel was ever able to stay in business, even with his power, money, and connections. He had a bad habit of pissing people off without realizing it. He blamed growing up in the Upper East. Most New Yorker's were already pretty jaded and cared less about the problems about others, but something about Manhattan seemed to make you into a down right a**. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the male fold his arms and give him a fake smile, knowing he struck a nerve. The a*****e in him wanted to scoff and say something stupid like "Half this room isn't from here originally.", but he quietly bit his tongue and held back. Saying something like that would only prove how insensitive and oblivious at time he really was. Sighing, Sam nodded, respecting the males words, what he did with his time was his business. He just didn't want Micha to become another regular that spent every day drinking his life away. If he wanted to drink that, there was a lovely pub right down the street. Regular alcoholics weren't allowed here. "Well, do what you do. In the meantime," Samuel grabbed his drink, standing from his seat. "There's about half an hour left until we close shop, you're welcome to stay if you like. But I've got some paper work awaiting me in my office. See ya." Turning on his heel, Samuel strut his way back to his office.He sighed at the sight of an empty office, wishing Alaine were here to help him kill some time until all the work was done. Too bad Alaine was out on a date. If he didn't have respect for him, he'd be blowing up his phone by now, annoying the hell out of him. Already he'd texted him about the meeting tomorrow that neither of them was looking forward to. In a way, tonight's mishap helped with that situation. Had he stayed open til the usual time, he wouldn't have had the opportunity to go home and sleep. At least like this, he could get a bit of sleep and wouldn't be driving while looking and feeling like s**t. Plopping down in his office chair, he leaned back, looking up at the large plasma that featured security footage of all angles of the club and parking lot. He looked through the smaller screens, watching with a look of boredom as the minutes passed and the club slowly cleared out.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:03 pm

User Image

"Micha knew it was a stupid thing to say. They were in New York the capital for immigrants. It made no different where he went there would always be immigrants. He glanced at Samuel as he spoke before leaving him. Micha sighed running a hand through his hair. It was best from him to leave. He stood up moving through the club toward the door. Micha didn't throw a second look back as he walked out the club. He wondered if it would be best to find some where else to drink. Micha sighed slipping his hands into his pocket as he started down the street. There was many things he could do if he wanted but he was content with how he was.

It didn't take long to get home he stumbled to the door of his house. Micha unlocked the front door before going inside. He closed the door behind him locking it. Micha leaned against it as he kicked off his shoes. He pushed a hand through his hair. Micha was growing tired. He walked through his apartment heading toward his room. Micha stripped his clothes off as he went. He walked into his room heading toward his bathroom. Micha closed the door behind him as he turned the water on in his shower. He waited till the water heated up before stepping into the shower. Micha sighed as he closed his eyes. He stood beneath the water letting it roll down upon him.

As he stood there he thought of needing a break. He had a few clients this week but nothing major. Micha thought to himself as he stood there. He lazily grabbed the bottle of shampoo pouring some into his hand. Micha started to massage it into his hair. He needed to make a few phone calls tomorrow, especially since it was his day off. Micha was glad for that. He didn't want to work tomorrow. His thoughts were running wild as he stood there trying to block them out. He closed his eyes trying to relax but it hardly worked. Micha rinsed his hair out then grabbed the bottle of conditioner. He poured some into his hand then put it in his hair.

After his quick shower he turned the water off. Micha pushed the curtain open grabbing a towel. He started to dry off tucking the towel around his waist. Micha left the bathroom returning to his room. He moved toward his bed taking a seat on it. Micha grabbed the pack of cigarettes from his side table. He pulled a cigarette from the pack slipping it between his lips. Micha lit the end of it with his lighter before inhaling. He sighed laying back on the bed. Micha had a bad habit of smoking in bed. It was a surprise he didn't burn himself alive while he was in his bed.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine was loving the males reactions when he kissed him. He knew it wasn't like him to just up and suddenly kiss a person, but with Liam it seemed okay and he enjoyed messing with him about as much as Liam enjoyed messing with him. Alaine, like all people, could be serious when he wanted to be, and usually he was. But the more time he spent with the male, the more relaxed and himself he was. He laughed at the males expression, laying against him until they were back in the city and their carriage came to a stop. Wrapping his arm around the male once they were back on the ground, he smiled a bit as the male agreed to let him take him home. Leading the way, they walked a little ways down through the city. Along the way, Alaine pointed out a few of his favorite places and a few other places Liam might want to either check out or avoid entirely for future reference.

As the city slowly morphed into a more residential area, the luxurious townhouses lining the streets with a handful of local boutiques and mom and pop grocery stores on the corner. Alaine hauled them a cab, opening the door and letting Liam in first. He gave the driver Liam's address, having the odd habit of remembering where something is even though he may have only been there a few times. When they reached the males' home, he paid the cabby and stepped out, slowly leading the male up to his porch. "So," he said, sighing lightly. "Today was fun. Can't wait for the next date." He drew the male close, smiling down at him as he wrapped his arms around him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

" As Alaine lead the way he held onto him. He glanced around as Alaine pointed things out to him. Liam smile as they walked. He had enjoyed his time tonight. Liam had gone to the art galleries, tried German Food, road on a subway more than once, had road a carriage, and had gone ice skating. It had been a wonderful day to him. He would have to make up for it on their next date. Liam followed Alaine into the cab as he hauled it down. He sat comfortable next to Alaine as they drove home. Liam sighed a little growing tired though he still had to drive Alaine home. He didn't mind after all though.

Once they pulled up to his apartment he followed Alaine out of the cab. He walked along side Alaine as he lead him toward his apartment. Liam sighed smiling up at Alaine. He stood before him feeling Alaine's hands around him as he rested his hands on his chest. Liam nodded cheerfully, "Of course. Me too." He spoke excited about Wednesday if their plans stuck. Liam looked around them as he relaxed. "You still want me to drive you home?" He asked curiously not sure what Alaine was thinking. Liam knew he had to go to a meeting in the morning and it would be easier if he went home. He didn't mind driving Alaine home after all it would give him more time to be with him.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

Alaine was tired, and he knew the male had to be too. It had been a great day and he was ready to head home and get some rest despite how much he'd rather stay here instead with Liam. He stood there feeling a tad awkward. Alaine wasn't exactly used to bringing dates home, so much as he was used to having them take him home. He smiled down at the male, acutely aware of his hands pressed against his chest. Shaking his head at the males offer, he sighed softly. "Nah, it's fine. It's late, you should go sleep, I'll be okay." he replied softly. Leaning down he pressed a kiss to the males cheek, pulling away moments later and still smiling sheepishly as he pulled away from the male. "I'll text you when I get home."

With a wave of his hand and one last glance, Alaine started down the street back to the main roads. He kept his eyes down on the ground and paid the few people who passed him no mind. His phone buzzed in his pocket again, another message from Samuel wanting to know what he was doing because he was "bored". With a sigh, knowing the male would only bug him more, he quickly replied:"Walking home. Just walked Liam home. Why?" It didn't take half as long as he thought it would for the male to reply. The club must have been pretty dead tonight or he was holed up in his office again not doing work like he usually said he would. Another buzz, he pulled the thing free from his pocket. "Bout to head out as well, decided to give the staff a break and closed early. Might stop by before going home." With another sigh, he put his phone back into his pocket. There was no need to argue with the male, he would do as he pleased no matter what Alaine thought. Making his way back to a more crowded part of the city, he was able to hail a cab, he stared at his phone tempted to text Liam even though he said he'd wait until he got home. It bugged him that he didn't take the males offer, but he didn't want to bug him when he was perfectly capable of walking and hailing his own cab.

It had been almost an hour since he left the males house when he stumbled his tired body into his apartment. He flipped the switch, locking the many locks before lighting the house like a beacon as he made his way up to his room. There he flopped down on the bed, pulling his phone from his pocket once more. "Just got home. Gonna crash in a minute, night. - Alaine" He laid there for a couple of moments, staring up at the ceiling with his phone balanced on his chest, his fingers gently pressed against his lips as he recalled the feel of the males lips pressed against his own.

While he laid there, he heard the sound of the front door, knowing it be only one of two people; his landlord or Samuel, with Sam being the more likely of the two. After a few minutes, the man came in looking about as tired as Alaine felt. He watched the male come towards him, lying down beside him on the bed, pulling at his tie and tossing his suit jacket to the floor. He didn't mind the male being there, in fact it was a bit comforting to have someone here beside him versus being alone. Pushing up from the bed, he made his way into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and crawling into bed with Sam. He didn't know how long the male planned on staying, nor he did he really care. They were both tired and just keeping one another company for the time being. Dimming the lights, he curled on his side, his phone laying close beside him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

" As they stood there he could hear Elsie in the apartment by the door. He sighed a little trying to keep his attention on Alaine. Liam was tired and it was growing harder by the minute to stay awake. He nodded as Alaine spoke of staying home. Liam wasn't bother by taking him home but there was no guarantee he could get home alright. He smiled as Alaine kissed his cheek before pulling away. Liam nodded waving slightly as Alaine turned away from him. He unlocked his door seeing Elsie instantly. Her little head poking out the door. Liam smiled down at her as he stepped into his apartment. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

Liam kicked off his shoes turning on the living room light. He walked toward the kitchen to feed Elsie. Liam grabbed the bag of dog food pouring some into her bowl. He petted her on the head checking her water before walking toward his room. Liam removed his clothes needing a quick shower. He walked toward his bathroom not bothering to close the door. Liam turned the water on as he stood there. He sighed running hand through his hair. Liam waited for the water to heat up before stepping in. He left the water rush over him warming him up. Liam hadn't realized how cold he was.

After his quick shower he turned the water off. Liam grabbed a towel from the small cabinet and dried off. He left the shower heading back toward his room. Liam walked toward his closet to look through his clothes. He grabbed a pair of boxers slipping them on. Liam heard the sound of his phone going off. He threw his towel into the dirty clothes bin before going to find his phone. Liam checked his messages to see Alaine had text him. He smiled as he returned to the bathroom to brush his hair out.

"Good Night. Don't work yourself to hard tomorrow. Good luck at your meeting." Liam wrote the text out before sending it off. He brushed his hair then returned to his room. Liam turned the lights off as he pulled back the blankets as he slipped beneath them. He heard Elsie coming into the room. Liam smiled as she jumped up onto the bed. He closed his eyes trying to relax as he soon drifted off to sleep.
                                                          "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:42 pm
User Image

Sɑɱυεƪ ᴊᴏᵴҥʋᴀ Ɖɑᴠіʂ

Samuel didn't stay in the club for long after Micha was gone. He ignored the paper work on his desk and text Alaine a few times. It seemed that the male was finally getting home from his date with Liam. For the two of them, he sincerely hoped they knew what they were doing. It would be bad for business to loose either his best dancer or his business partner if things were to go wrong in their relationship. When the club was dead about half an hour later, he rose from his chair, instructing the head of staff to close shop, and headed out to his car. Driving back to the city, he knew he'd made the right decision about closing early. He was tired, annoyed, and just didn't want to be out in the middle of the Hamptons and deal with a bunch of rich snobs. He steered his car straight for Brooklyn, parking in front of Alaine's complex. He let himself in, locking up behind him, climbing the stairs to the males room.

Samuel smirked at the sight before him. The guy was clearly experiencing those days of puppy dog love. He envied him. The closest thing Samuel had to a relationship was bringing Alaine back to life after a bad break-up. Pulling at his tie and stripping off his suit jacket, leather belt, and shoes, he crawled into bed with Alaine, staring at the male until he took notice of him. He sighed when the male got up, wanting to reach out and pull him back to him. He knew it was wrong, especially now that Alaine was with Liam. Sighing again, he let the male continue towards the bathroom. When the door closed, he rose from the bed, going to the males closet in search of some clothes to borrow. He took a pair of red and black basketball shorts, stripping down to his boxer and pulling the loose clothing on. Afterwards, he crawled back into bed, taking his usual spot on the right. He laid there staring at his phone, wondering if he would be hearing from Micha any time soon or if he pissed him off with his comments. It wouldn't be the first time, Samuel had a horrible habit of saying things without thinking of the feelings of others.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:46 pm

User Image

"Micha wasn't particularly mad at Samuel. He just found Samuel to be blunt which he wasn't used to. Micha didn't mind it though he couldn't say he liked it either. He didn't know why things went bad but perhaps it was just a bad night for the both of them. Micha just needed to take a break from his life if that was possible.

After finishing off with his cigarette he stubbed it out in the ashtray. Micha stood from the bed walking toward he sliding door which lead to a
                                                          Patio. He unlocked the door stepping outside. The air chilled his skin but he didn't mind. Micha walked toward the edge which overlooked the city. He sighed a little running his hand through his hair. Micha crossed his arms and leaned on the railing. He was tired which only made things worst.

Micha stood outside for awhile before goin back inside. There was no chance of him calling Samuel tonight. He was simply to annoyed with him. Micha didn't want anymore words between them that might lead of an argument. Perhaps if he was feeling better tomorrow he would call him just to let him know he got home if it mattered. Micha closed the sliding door then walked toward his bed. He pulled back the blankets and laid down. Micha lay there staring at the ceiling.
                                                          "

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games