Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:18 pm
"Rise my spirits!" Nyx's voice echoed angrily, the spirits of the dead left their horrors and rose to the undead, aiding their only known leader. They began to slice the vampires and the lycans that dared fought against Nyx or any other witch.

"You will remain silent!" Astrid stated, using her magic to sew Scarlette's mouth shut, "You and your kind speak nothing but lies!"

The moans of the undead witches ripped through the wind. Luna gasped before pulling the bolt from her chest, pushing Lauchlain off of her and having Octavia follow her up the tower. They climbed by digging their nails into the surface, reaching the top to face down the two witches. Astrid stood before them, "Do not come any closer. I will not hesitate to kill you."

"End this now," Luna begged, she did not want to hurt them, "This isn't what you want. We love you!"

"All of you mean nothing to me," Nyx stated coldly, tears in her eyes, "Scarlette, Sebastian, they hated me because Father loved me more. Jamie was always naive, she doesn't know left from right. The only one who ever loved me was Father and my real mother, Crystal. And I will never stop until all lycans are gone and any vampire that fights against me!"

"Mother..." Octavia raised her gun to Nyx, "Give me a reason not to shoot."

"I will not hurt either of you," Luna put her hands down, "But I will protect you both. Celia, now!"

Ceila came down hard with a cage on top of the two witches. She locked the witches inside as others tranquilized the two young ladies. They were taken up into a helicopter before transporting them back to Alexei's kingdom.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:31 pm
Scarlette tried to speak. But her voice was gone. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She would never get it. She heard the cries of her people. The tri-breeds who had unlocked their magic were healing and defending the armies. Children had been hidden from the war so they would live. Scarlette didn't know how to help Keagan. Nor her brother. "You only have to ask me." That sick voice whispered in her ear. "Then you'll have all the happiness you want. I'll revoke the magic from this planet. Your mate and brother will live, and you will owe me nothing."

"Nothing?" Scarlette asked finding she could speak.

"Well, one thing." The voice giggled. "The first child you have that is werewolf will be mine."

"I can't have children." Scarlette said simply. "Not even your god like powers can change that."

"Think about it. But don't think too long." The voice purred fading away.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:38 pm
Luna gazed from the tower at the dying witches. May they all rest in peace. Her father was a monster for killing them, for bringing this war, and for tearing their family apart. Her gaze went down to Lauchlain. He, too, hated witches as well. However, she could not. Nyx was Oscar's daughter, and he was her uncle. They were still family she had to protect like her mother protect her family before her. Tears rolled down her cheeks. Octavia put the gun away before going to her mother's side, "They will call for blood per usual. Curse the witch's name and all. This will never be over."

The vampires that were nomadic remained, they were not true to her brother and mother. She did not care. Vampire. Lycan. Witch. It didn't matter what you called yourself or how you presented yourself, all that mattered was standing up for those who had little to stand on.

"Return to my brother's kingdom and remain there. I will return when I can. For now, I must see my father," Luna spoke sharply as she leaped from the tower and landed gracefully on the ground. She went to her car and had the driver take her to her father. This would be stopped once and for all.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:04 pm
Lauchlain never hated the witches. He hated their actions. Not them. He looked over the battlefield with sadness. So much pain. He watched as a ghost like woman touched vampires and Lycans, healing them. Once her work was done she shifted up to the castle. A smile on her face. She skipped him. Because he wasn't dead or dying. He didn't like the feeling he got so rushed into the castle.

"Make your choice." The voice whispered into Scarlette's ear.

"I can't. Your price is too steep." She sobbed.

"You would shun help for your family over fear?" The voice asked.

"I will not have my line tainted more by you." Scarlette hissed angrily. "I just want my family back! Happy! Whole! None of this fighting! I hate fighting! And hurting each other! It's like reading one of those lame books those humans write!!!" She cried feeling her beast stir.

Conrad stood at the edge of the Night Kingdom. Emma stood before him looking none too happy. "Move Emma." He growled. "I can feel Scarlette hurting! Why aren't you helping me!?"

"Because this isn't how we do things dad! Not anymore! I only wanted peace! Why are you ruining it?" Emma cried. "You hurt Luna! You were supposed to walk her down the aisle!" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "My baby sister! You abandoned her on her special day! Why? Just for revenge?!"

"That wasn't my choice! They shut me out-"

"Because you couldn't keep it together long enough to see your family be happy!" Emma roared back. "You know what this is not getting anywhere. You leave me no choice. Conrad." Emma's eyes glowed. "For starting another war. For repeating the mistakes I made, that this family has made, You will undertake a fate worse than death." Emma slipped her hand into his chest. However, she did not bring out his heart. She brought out a wolf pup. It slept peacefully in her hand. "Your beast is mine. You, you are Vampire. Under my rule." She hugged the poor abused pup in her arms. "You were supposed to raise him inside you. Care for him like your children. But you abused his power. Now you don't have it. Now, you are back to being a Vampire. No more second chances."

"Emma. . . no please, I feel so empty." Conrad sobbed on his knees. "I'll do anything-"

"You had your chance Conrad!" Emma hissed ignoring how much her heart was breaking. "Now Apologise to your daughter. Beg Luna to forgive, and maybe, just maybe, she might." She turned and walked passed the car brushing tears and leaving her father broken, on his knees.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:25 am
Seeing her father sobbing on his knees did not affect Luna. She had loved him so much, missed him with all her heart when she was in Italy, and to have him destroy her world upon her return without even acknowledging her existence. Without saying a word, she approached him and waited until he looked up at her to speak, "I can't-"

"Don't speak."

Anya passed Luna, who was surprised to see her, "Mother?"

"This war has gone on for far too long. Alexei does not want to dig up the mistake I have done and become apart of it. You've put that fear in him. Celia is fighting off lycans and witches that come near their kingdom. It's tearing her apart! And Luna had to capture the two witches in our family like dogs, and she's only here now to make sure you won't do this again," Anya's voice was cold as ice as her eyes betrayed her, she still loved him.

Luna felt herself quiver, her mother was right on all accounts. She looked away as tears rolled down her cheeks, "I will never forget the look on their faces just before... Scarlette and Sebastian will not forgive me for treating their sister like an animal.."

"The entire family has been torn apart because of your mistake," Anya took off her necklace that held the wedding ring Conrad had given her, "I...can't have you hurt my family anymore. In King Alexei's words and as Queen-Mother, I banish you from the Kingdom of the Night. You are forbidden from seeing any of your blood relatives within that kingdom or taking a single step on our soil. If you choose to do so, you will be met with fatal consequences."

Anya's voice broke as she read the statement Alexei had written for her to read. She handed Conrad back the ring before taking a step back, "You..will not hurt my family again."

She took Luna's wrist. If Conrad were to return to Emma's it would break the rule for Luna. Anya would send word to Lauchlain and have him protect her from her father. When she took Luna to Emma's, it was still a mess. However, she went to Keagan and realized the curse he was under and immediately withdrew the lycan blood within him. It was lycan blood that was cursed, and since he was a changed lycan it would save his life. She had to slash his throat to fully drain him of his lycan purge before having extra human blood pump in him.

"Let him remain human for some time," Anya advised Scarlette, "His feelings won't change, he'll still love you."

"I'm sorry about Nyx and Astrid," Luna looked to Scarlette, "Once things have calmed down, I can have them returned here."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:35 am
"No." Scarlette said shaking hard. "No I don't want them anywhere near here. I begged for their help and they did nothing!" She looked up to Anya and Luna. "Thank you Babushka for helping him. That means a lot. But I cannot have them here. As the new Queen of the Lycan. Conrad is no longer allowed here." She looked broken. "All I wanted was peace and happiness, I finally had mine, My aunt finally had hers, then this mess happened." Tears rolled down her face. "I won't be able to forgive that man for a long time. If I see him again, if he comes near this kingdom, Any and all effort will be brought to end him." She gently slipped her hand into his heart pulling out the sick shivering baby wolf. She would care for it until it died. Then, after the next moon cycle, she would talk to Keagan about being wolf again.

She held the pup close and broke down completely. She would allow her self this time to grieve but once she had everything sorted out, she would not grieve for much longer. "Sebastian can do what he wants when he is better. I will not stop him."

Emma entered the room then, holding her own pup. She gave a soft smile to her former step mother. "He will not last to sun up Anya. Losing you, he has no purpose. Now, can I please be with my children? I'm sure Luna would like to see her husband, this is technically their wedding night. I will give you a room that will be yours forever when you visit. Please, mama, visit often. I miss you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:45 am
Anya ushered Luna with her to leave the room. Her heart was broken, but she meant it. There was to be no more Conrad in her life anymore now. She took Luna's hand, "I must return to Alexei and Celia."

"But I need you here," Luna felt like a child again, wanting her mother's full attention, "They...they.."

Anya smiled and hugged her daughter tightly, "You must stay here and be with Lauchlain, this is his world. If anything were to happen, or you just want to visit, please come see me."

Luna wiped her tears away before nodding. She watched as her mother left, feeling oddly homesick.

Keagan stirred awake, he felt...normal. No odd itching, salivation, or anything dog-like. He sat up slowly and examined his normal skin and hands. Touching his face, it was baby-soft smooth, except for the scruffiness of not shaving for awhile. Scarlette was nearby. But he couldn't scent her, it was because he could see her.

"Am I sick or something? I feel human again," he asked as he looked into the mirror, "Or am I blind or dead?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:54 am
Lauchlain waited in the shadows. Lesser men would expect their wife to do her "duty" but he was not one of them. "Luna." He said going to her and just holding her. No sign of that need. He would just hold her, hold her until she told him what she needed or wanted.

Scarlette silenced her sobs when she heard Keagan awaken. "No." She replied. "You were dying, but I took the thing that was killing you. You're human again." she hugged the pup close watching it fade away. When it faded completely she smiled up at him climbing into the bed near him. "Sebastian isn't here. He was taken to a different room."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:06 am
"Lauchlain..." she breathed turning in his arms to face him, "I'm glad this war was averted. Keeping Nyx and Astrid at my brother's kingdom will keep them safe until the witch's blight is over. I'm just.."

She knew her father would be dead by sunrise. Luna took a breath to calm herself before resting against Lauchlain, "Can you take me to our bedroom. I just want to rest."

"Sebastian.." Keagan recalled what had transpired and felt unsteady, "Is he...is he still trying to kill us? I remember defending you, but he got the upper hand rather quickly."

He held Scarlette. Though she was more than just simply stronger than him, he wanted to comfort her. Keagan kissed the top of her head for a brief moment before kissing her roughly against her lips. He needed her. To have her in his arms once again was a dire need that felt like life or death. Keagan didn't pull away as he pulled her on top of him. Plus, it was kind of a sexy to know she could take the upper hand. He ran his fingers through her soft hair before placing his lips against her ear, "Now that we're alone, I want to make love to you. I'm just so happy to see you safe with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:16 am
Lauchlain smiled and lifted his wife into his arms and carried her to the room Emma had prepared for them in case they decided to spend their time in the castle. It was set up all romantic but with one hand Lauchlain swept any petals off the bed and tucked his new bride under the sheets, drawing the light blocking shutters closed then slipped into the bed with her kissing her cheek. "Then sleep my love." He whispered in her ear. "We have a few weeks to do anything you want." He smiled and held her to him. "I love you. Never forget that."

Scarlette shook her head. "No he's not. Once he awoke I shoved him away from our room and locked him out." She snuggled gently against him when he held her. She had to be careful with him now, one wrong stroke of her hand and she'd break something. She blushed darkly when he whispered naughty things into her ear. "I can feel that." She teased moving so she was over him. Her eyes shifted colour from their normal smokey blue to ice blue. "I'll have to be careful not to bite you though." She added chewing her lip. This would be her virginity. She was more than ready. She removed her clothes blushing, nervous. "You. . . You'll have to walk me through this." She said nervous. "I've not made love or anything like that before." She admitted.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:06 am
Her eyes were weak from all the tears she had shed as she nuzzled herself into his chest. Warm. So much warmer than Leonardo, when he did hold her in the beginning. She was used to the treatment those who have harmed before. But, she knew Lauchlain wouldn't leave her alone, have affairs or flaunt his power in front of her. Luna gazed up at him before smiling softly in the darkness, "It's about time that we married."

Luna gently pulled his face closer to hers before kissing him. It was a sweet, innocent kiss. She knew he didn't mind if they didn't make love today. Perhaps tomorrow when things are calmer. Luna withdrew from his arms and fell into the soft, comforting sheets before quickly dozing off to sleep.

Keagan held Scarlette close when she was fully undressed before whispering, "I'll be gentle with you."

His hands roamed her body; though she was technically a beast her skin was baby soft. He kissed her neck as he turned them over to where he was on top of her. Keagan sat up and took off his shirt. Though he was still only human he still had a nice six-pack and slender muscles over his body. Scarlette was beautiful, especially beneath him. It felt like he conquered something fierce to be with her. Slowly getting closer to her, Keagan maneuvered himself between her thighs before whispering softly in her ear, "I love you, Scarlette."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:00 pm
Lauchlain smiled keeping her close, gently touching her face, it used to soothe him when he had headaches, it soothes the restless infants in his pack, why not her? "Sleep my love." He whispered pleased when she did drift off. He held her tenderly in his arms kissing her brow before he, too, followed her into dream land.

Scarlette blushed darkly and nodded. She completely yielded to him, admitting that she had no clue how to do this. She welcomed him to her, trusting him not to hurt her. She was ready to do this, but only with him. She shivered when she felt his breath, his body and smiled, whispering back into his ear. "I love you too Keagan." She liked this closeness. She could feel every ripple of muscle under his skin. His skin was smooth, inviting her to dig her claw into it, but she had to be careful. Mild fear skated around the corners of her mind so she lifted her hands up and held onto the bed, for good measure. She was ready for him now.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:23 pm
Luna woke early in the evening to the sounds of howls and screaming. She threw herself out of bed only when the door flung open and a feral lycan leaped towards her and Lauchlain. Instinctively, she grabbed her claws formed and she tore out it's heart before flinging it out the window. Shrinking into the shadows, she reached the bedroom door and shut and locked it. Luna dared to look out the windows to see that millions of ferals were fighting the lycans in this kingdom. Fear gripped her tightly as she knew she was one of the few remaining vampires left in this kingdom, and now the others were being slaughtered. Why were the ferals attacking?

"Death to the Midnight Kingdom's family! Death to those who abandon Conrad!"

Her throat tightened. She worried for her mother, sister, and brother. Did these ferals not know that Conrad nearly killed them all? Luna fought against the door as another feral tried to enter. Flinging the door open, she allowed the feral to enter and tore it to pieces before another one fought her as well, which she easily killed.

Keagan locked the door as soon as he heard the screams. He had no way of protecting himself or Scarlette. Fearing the worst, he woke Scarlette, "I think we're under attack!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:47 pm
Lauchlain killed the other one that entered the room. He growled then hugged his mate close. "Ssh my love. Don't panic." He whispered and wrapped her in a blanket his scent all over it. "Stay here. In there love. You will be protected."

Locke lead the tri-breeds into attacking the ferals. His eyes purple. He took out any that stood against him. He had to protect the people inside. Some tri-breeds moved inside to take out any ferals that tried to get to Luna and Lauchlain.

Sebastian fought off the ferals too. His hand healed. His eyes void of emotion. His only goal now was to protect his sister's happiness.

Scarlette woke instantly. Her body felt a little sore from her first time but she would heal that soon. Scarlette rushed to the window and looked out. She frowned as she watched the war. She watched Lauchlain enter the war and turned to Keagan. She had two options. Fight and leave her love vulnerable, or find the escape shoots. She had to get to Luna to get her out knowing Lauchlain would have hidden her somewhere.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:58 pm
"I am not a child!" Luna growled, her eyes glowing a bright silver as she tore away from the blanket and joining the fight.

She pulled out her daggers and fought off the ferals that threatened her existence. They were coming for those who were of Anya's blood, her. Her thoughts then went to Octavia only to find her daughter holding her own against three other ferals. When Luna went over to help, Octavia killed the last one and blew the smoke from the barrel of her gun, "Good evening, Mother. Looks like you slept well."

"When did they start attacking?" Luna tore the throat out of one that approached from behind her as Octavia shot down another one behind her mother.

"Since this noon, the guards finally were killed as the ferals grew in numbers. They really want someone dead," Octavia seemed confused as to why the ferals were attacking.

"They are looking for you and I. My mother has left my father because he has become too great of a threat against our family. These ferals that sided with Conrad want revenge by killing those who are of Anya's blood," Luna explained before grabbing her daughter's hand, "You and I are the only ones here that are my mother's true blood. Since we are the only targets, we will fight to the end."

Keagan heard what the ferals were after and became instantly worried for Luna and her daughter, "You ought to go help Luna and Octavia out! I'm sure they can hold their own, but at least try to get the ferals to think they left or something."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff