Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Based on the juggler's smile, Solaris was certain that the blond man was trying to hide the fact that he was hurt by the knife. However, she was not buying it, frowning in response. The blond lady knelt down close to the guy to check on the wounds and the one distributing the flyers just walked past her, giving the copies to the two. She felt embarrassed knowing that the announcer guy just told them about her concert at the last few hours before the concert. Nonetheless, she gave into the explanation. "Indeed, today's my concert, and it's only a few hours away. Shall I get the first-aid kit to bandage the hand, sir?"

While waiting for the reply, the flyer distributor handed them the copies to the two guys as well. She could only hope that the juggler wouldn't mind her assistance. After all, she still felt bad since the act was indeed amusing for her, one way to pass the time until it is time to finally perform.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: embarrassed, concerned
Company: lots of people (including Rasputin, Alyssa, Xander and Samuel)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Lady Lavellan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:05 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Before Razputin could hide his hand from Alyssa she was already by his side and looking at his scarred hand, however much to Razputin's surprise the young lady wasn't flinching from the sight of it in fact she wanted to help.

"Your not disgusted by scars?" Sullivan then held out his hand so she could help with the open wound. The cut wouldn't require stitches but it would need to be cleaned up to both clear the blood and prevent an infection then it would need to be bandaged. "Are you sure you want to help? I've done this before."

Razputin then looked at the female performer "No need for a first aid kit, I do have some medical supplies in my bag if you wouldn't mind grabbing them, watch out for sharp things though." Razputin pointed at the open bag on the sand with his good hand before graciously accepting the flyer.

[Mood]: trying to calm the stranger down [With]: Alyssa and a stranger [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✦ Sᴀᴍᴇᴜʟ Bᴇʟʟs ✧
⦍ With: Xander ⦎ ✿About✿ ⦍ Money: $$$ ⦎

Sameul's eyes light up at the mention of a gardener.

A full blown job? Damn, this day was going better than he thought it would. Sam watched Xander freeze the small puddle. He felt kinda bad for the poor guy. Sam used to need gloves to keep his powers in check, but now he could rely on his own ability to control himself.
"Ah, that's a real shame. Took me some getting used to my own abilities too, y'know." He was about to continue, but his attention was then drawn by a person distributing flyers. He simply nodded and accepted one, briefly looking down at it. Huh. A concert. Sounded interesting. Maybe he'd set aside time for it.

﴾ Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Fʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ. ﴿
𝕆𝕆ℂ: heart
𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤:
Smexi-hexi123

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:24 pm
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

As she was holding his hand gently, Alyssa took the peroxide from Razputin and smile softly at him."No I'm not disgusted by scars. I myself have my own scars, but they are more internal and mental." She whispered as she begun to remember the horrible memories she wanted all but to get rid of. The ones about her biological father kidnapping her and threatening her about killing her mother if she didn't shut up. Feeling a shiver go down her back, the blonde pushed her memories away and look into his blue eyes with a sad smile. "Of course I want to help, its the least I can do." Alyssa said before pouring the peroxide back on the wound in order to clean it. As she was doing that she listened to Razputin speak to the other female about grabbing some medical supplies out of his bag.

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Beach
Wearing: Alyssas Beach Look
With: Razputin Orlov and a Female Preformer/color]
Thoughts: Why does I always remember him, he can't hurt me anymore but the memories do.
Money: $1000
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Eridan Grimm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:25 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander looks down at his watch seeing the time "nearly time for the concert lovely" he said as he walked to Samuel "Are you going to the concert Sam and here" Xander hands Samuel a card with his house number on it "come by tomorrow in morning so I can show you around before I begin practice with my magic" he said

User Image

User Image
Lady Lavellan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The juggler then spoke about having his own medical bag, which was quite convenient since she didn't have to go that far. As the blond woman was applying the peroxide to the cut, she fetched the bag, fishing for a clean roll of gauze, the medical tape and a few cotton balls. With a delicate hand, she waited for the other girl to finish the task before pressing the cotton onto the wounds and wrapped the gauze around the appendage before sealing it with the tape. She smiled as she looked at the handwork. "There, it is done."

Her verdant eyes inspected the two males who were now interested in attending the concert thanks to the flyers. The glance lasted for a few seconds before taking heed to both the juggler and the blond woman once more. "Say, may I know your names? You already know who I am thanks to the flyers." Her smile was faint as she introduced herself informally and she did want to know more people who may become her potential fans.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: meticulous and feeling glad
Company: lots of people (including Rasputin, Alyssa, Xander and Samuel)
OOC:

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Lady Lavellan

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✦ Sᴀᴍᴇᴜʟ Bᴇʟʟs ✧
⦍ With: Xander ⦎ ✿About✿ ⦍ Money: $$$ ⦎

Sameul took the card, a little impressed by it. Damn, he didn't have his own fancy cards with his address on it. Well, he wasn't any kind of big deal around anyways.
"I'll be there. Though I may be a little late. Dunno 'bout the concert. Guess it just depends on how I'm feeling at the time." He shrugs, cramming the card into his jacket. He'd probably be able to remember the address without the card, but it was nice to have just in case.

﴾ Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Fʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ. I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ·ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ. ﴿
𝕆𝕆ℂ: heart
𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤:
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:23 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin gave an appreciative smile to Alyssa and Solaris before noticing a man was now there kissing Solaris's hand before paying it no mind and deciding to answer Solaris's question.

"My name is Razputin Orlov, ex-head juggler and also ex-Soon to be ringmaster of the Orlov family circus! It's a pleasure to meet you Solaris!"

[Mood]: trying to calm the stranger down [With]: Alyssa and a stranger [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:40 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Once Razputin had his hand clean and covered with a bandage, Alyssa stood up and placed a hand out for him to grab so he could stand up. Then looking at Solaris, the blonde smiled softly towards her before opening her mouth to speak. "Myh name is Alyssa Gardner, Water Elemental." She whispered in a soft voice.

╔══════════════╗
With: Razputin Orlov and a Woman
Thoughts: ......
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Eridan Grimm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander nods towards Samuel as he takes the ice rose out once more "here then Sam to remember today by meeting a new colleague with the same skills" he said as Xander used his power to make the ice rose fully bloom admitting a red rose scent into the air as the petals showed a bright crimson under the thin layer of ice

User Image

User Image
Lady Lavellan

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Before the juggler could introduce his name, a young man approached her and took her hand, kissing the back of it gently while smiling at her. Solaris became flustered at the action, a faint blush coating her cheeks. But she smiled at the straightforward man. "Well, nice to meet you, Xander. I'll make the concert a day to never forget." Once she recovered from the reaction, the juggler revealed his name as Rasputin Orlov. Her eyes dilated in wonder. "Ah, your talent does amuse me. Very fun to watch." Also, the blond woman introduced herself as Alyssa Gardner. She giggled at the mention of the woman's identity. "Ah, water. You should go see my acquaintance, Benjamin. He's also affiliated with water since that's his expertise."

But before she could speak more, the manager of the organizers called out to her, telling her to get ready for an interview. "Oh, I have an interview to attend to. Hope you all enjoy the concert!" She waved goodbye at them before jogging back to the backstage.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: flustered, but still friendly
Company: Rasputin, Xander, Alyssa and a male (Samuel)
OOC:

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Lady Lavellan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:35 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin waved at Solaris ran off to her interview before turning to smile at Alyssa before he gave her a smile.

"Thanks for the help friend! I'll treat you to dinner sometime as thanks!"

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

"Your welcome Razputin and you really don't need to treat me to dinner." Alyssa told him with a blush coming upon her fair cheeks as she looked at him with a small smile on her face. Then after that the woman goes back over to her beach towel and sits down with the blanket wrapped around her legs before looking back at the blue eyed man. "You can sit down next to me if you want." The blonde stated with another blush creeping up her face.

╔══════════════╗
With: Razputin Orlov
Thoughts: He really doesn't have to treat me to dinner.
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Eridan Grimm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:05 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin looked at his new friend and noticed her faint blush which made him smile a little bit more before he sat next to her.

"Really? we can even go to that amusement park, my treat! However we can wait for the show to end if you want." As Razputin said this he reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of water.

[Mood]: having fun [With]: Alyssa [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games