Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:10 am
User Image

ꍟᐯ꒒ꀤꌗ ꍟ. ꌗꃅꀤꌃꂦꂦ꓄
☤☭╠════════════════╬╬════════════════╣☭☤
"Keep yourself cool when the storm is rough,

Company: Status: Single Wallet: $5500 Home: 1222 Pasadena Housing District Profile: Dossier Mood: Restful Outfit: Olive green cargo jeans, Plaid dark red shirt, oversized plain white T-shirt, Steel Toe work boots

because when you takes things slow, everything goes in your pace."
╠════════════════════════════════╣

Among the numerous paths under the canopy of trees that goes along the way, a small crowd gathers around a group of musicians who humbly play the park goers a lovely song to hear and fill their senses with joy and hope. The musicians don't seems to know each other yet feel as if they've known one another through the instruments they play, the ones playing percussions gives the group a nice beat to sync to, the bassist giving a well tuned rhythm for the vocalist to sing and play to, another playing with a shaker instrument to go with the percussions, and lastly the vocalist who plays his acoustic guitar, singing in a silvery tone with a bit of a tenor note in his voice as he sings.

Those within the crowd enjoyed the song and many more afterwards, some smile, others holding hands with the one they want to spend their time with, a few swaying their hips left to right and vice versa, while the rest simply nod their head to the rhythm. Though some of the older looking individuals chose idle movements, those among them couldn't contain their happiness as they dance, chuckles and giggles can be heard as they see happy little toes dance to the song adding to the positive atmosphere. Some offer tips and wishing they could stay longer but must move onwards, some simply tips the musicians when they approach, though the ones who knows the proper way, chose to stay and listen until the end.

As the song the four musicians end on, it was uplifting and gives one a bit of spring in their step and the group's vocalist giving just as much lift to those who feel like their day is gloom and dreary. Once the song had ended, everyone within the crowd clapped and cheered for the performance the four musicians played and among those individuals, they tip the performers and thanked them for the songs they play even if they're songs not their own. As the crowd disperse, the musicians gather their tips and splitting what they've earned with one another; however it was different as their vocalist chose to split his half in three and gave it to his fellow performers. They insisted on splitting but the young guitarist declined but thanked them for their consideration. Patting their backs softly, the musicians nodded graciously and thanked the man for the collaboration and after that, they move on to end their day.

The young guitarist however chose to stay finding a comfy bench to sit as he rests his guitar along side him. Looking up at the canopy, he hums a little tune to himself with a smile from ear to ear.

╠════════════════════════════════╣

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:33 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυℓч ⑤тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦0
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:19 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】--【Outfit:】Rainy Day Stroll【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald gazed up at the sky as the rain came down hard around him causing his dark locks to cling to his face, it was a good thing that he left his glasses at home. The weather the past few days had been getting progressively worse which could be chalked up to summer storms. Not that he particularly minded, he'd had more than enough assignments in the past that required him to endure bad weather. Rain in that case was always preferable to snow, at least then he wouldn't feel like his toes were going to freeze off. He'd been plagued by a nightmare the night before and had been intent on getting out of the house and clearing his thoughts. It wasn't often that his small bits of rest were disrupted at least not since moving to this city. He wasn't surprised at the lack of people roaming around, most normal people tended to avoid this kind of weather unless they really had to go out. Oz took a quick look around and ducked under the biggest tree closest to him. Rifling through his jacket pocket, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and his prized lighter, a sweet gift given to him by Malik. The boy would scold him about smoking too much but still was thoughtful enough to pick up the lighter. Of course he never asked where Malik had obtained it, to Oz it didn't matter since it was a gift from someone he considered family. He was quick to light one up and took a long drag. The nicotine always did have an oddly relaxing effect on him, not that he was complaining. Any kind of comfort or relaxation was certainly welcomed even though he knew that he probably wouldn't feel 100% relaxed for quite some time.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】-- 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm 【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:32 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

Yet again things had not gone as he had hoped, as evidenced by the fact that he was still walking, still alive. No matter who he pissed off or what he did, he always managed to continue living. It was like some curse. Once more he was in the park when he thought it would be deserted as he was in great pain. Whatever it was in his side that was steadily getting worse was not letting up on him, and the fish girl from yesterday hadn't helped things out by kicking him either. Oh well, whatever the pain was, even if it cost him sleep along the way, at least it would probably kill him eventually. And that was what he really wanted after all. The cool rain on his alabaster false skin felt so divine, much better than the salt water he had forced his body to grow accustomed to all of those years ago. The park seemed pretty much abandoned, he could probably let his disguise fall and no one would be the wiser, but he thought he could smell something. His predatory instincts always remained vigilant, and he was quite certain he smelled prey. As there was no body of water nearby, even if he had been in the mood, the person was safe. Nisse took out their victims by drowning them, apparently the bloated water-logged flesh tasted better? He wasn't really sure about that, but it was the way things were done, and he was a monster, so he had to do it that way. He followed his senses to a tall tree; he was pretty sure he could smell cigarette smoke as well, which brought back memories and damn if he didn't really want one now. "Know you are trying to keep your cigarette dry, but tall trees in storms are not wise. Good chance of electricity." There was definitely a word for death by lightning, but he couldn't think of it at the moment.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Funds: $20
      Relationship: Widower
          Mood: Resolved
              Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:21 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Company:】??【Outfit:】Rainy Day Stroll【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald had fallen into a comfortable silence and rested his head on the tree trunk to finish his cigarette in peace. However he was shaken from his peaceful reverie upon hearing a voice. He looked around and his gaze landed on a man standing nearby. At the strangers comment he blew some smoke out before a sardonic laugh slipped past his lips. "Death by electrocution, now that'd be a hell of a way to go out." he muttered, it definitely wasn't how he would've expected to die. Still despite how much he hated himself he wasn't ready to die just yet and decided to trust the man. He took one final drag of his cigarette before putting it out, thankfully he had managed to smoke most of it so he'd be good for a while. Stepping out from his protective covering and back into the rain, he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "So what brings you out in this god awful weather?" he asked with a half smile. He hadn't really been expecting to run into anyone, not that he minded. It had been one of his goals to attempt being social.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】-- 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm 【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:01 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

Swampy just shrugged, "It is fairly quick, but very messy. Not very pleasant way to go for others." He knew more than he would care to admit about different ways of dying, knew more sensations than he would ever divulge to another person. He continued lurking about, not pressing the man to come out from under the tree, but not making him stay either, just observing with a trace amount of interest. Even though he had quit smoking a very long time ago, the scent stirred ancient feelings within him, and he could feel himself starting to crave one. But no, he would not give in. Even if he was looking for ways to die, it would not be that way, it did not belong to him. He shrugged when the man asked him why he was out, "I don't mind getting wet and didn't want to stay at home. Sometimes being here when few around is very peaceful. A welcome break from other things." That was...decidedly vague, but he was not keen on laying his troubles upon someone else's shoulders. The troubles had worn him down over the years, and soon they would complete their work. "I ask the same of you? Why do you come out in such weather? Not to become lightning rod, I guess." And if that was the man's motive, then he would be very jealous. Maybe from the man's answer he could determine if this person was aquatic as well. That was a real reason to be out in the pouring rain.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Funds: $20
      Relationship: Widower
          Mood: Meh
              Ooc: Hopefully his dialogue sounds like he has mastered English, but it is not his native language.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games