Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:55 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

Silver will definitely miss one of her high class demons, then when she finds out the "things" Lucius has been doing... You know, I think Silver will take very well. She totally not a yandere by any means...she totally wont drag Yen to hell just so Lucius cant ever see her <.< >.> I give no regerts!

Haha thanks guys. See you all in hell XD heart

NO REGERTS!! *wooshes into night* HAH PUNS!!

XD haha I would love to have Yen fight her. 85% chance she will get her a** kicks tho, but she will fight her near deAth!

Won't be the first character she's killed >..> I have some experience, she fights dirty.....

XD perfect XD Yen can play that game. But I'm fine with Yen getting badly hurt, just don't give concent to kill her permanently XD and come on ciri wouldn't let her mom die! (I don't think XD)

Don't worry we don't agree with that bullshit of insta-hitting and killing we had an agreement and a storyline, my character defeated her and was stabbed in the back while he was lecturing Lucius and Erwin.
Tip: imagine the fight in chibi form.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:56 pm
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

XD haha I would love to have Yen fight her. 85% chance she will get her a** kicks tho, but she will fight her near deAth!

Won't be the first character she's killed >..> I have some experience, she fights dirty.....

XD perfect XD Yen can play that game. But I'm fine with Yen getting badly hurt, just don't give concent to kill her permanently XD and come on ciri wouldn't let her mom die! (I don't think XD)

Don't worry we don't agree with that bullshit of insta-hitting and killing we had an agreement and a storyline, my character defeated her and was stabbed in the back while he was lecturing Lucius and Erwin.

Literally el backstabio XD at least it's all fair game  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:57 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams

Man its just Yzarkos xDDD I thought of using him on the fly xDDDDD

(Lucius just dug a very deep hole 0-0)

Yzarkos will die soon, but I wonder will Silver miss him? or is she so obsessed with Lucius that she simply wouldn't care....I kinda want to see Silver vs Yen.....

Silver will definitely miss one of her high class demons, then when she finds out the "things" Lucius has been doing... You know, I think Silver will take very well. She totally not a yandere by any means...she totally wont drag Yen to hell just so Lucius cant ever see her <.< >.> I give no regerts!

Oh it would be a great (mostly one sided) fight and actually Silver wouldnt kill yen. Too easy and not enough damage. She would drag her to one of two realms. The Shadow realm or Hell  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:58 pm
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

Just wait til Nemesis finds out Silver isnt dead xDDD  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

Oh it would be a great (mostly one sided) fight and actually Silver wouldnt kill yen. Too easy and not enough damage. She would drag her to one of two realms. The Shadow realm or Hell

Well yen's died once before, how bad could it be XD naw Ciri would just her back XD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:01 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

He thinks she's the other Silver, he's gonna flip s**t when he realizes she went back to being evil......Poor daddy died for nothing. crying  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:13 pm
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush

He thinks she's the other Silver, he's gonna flip s**t when he realizes she went back to being evil......Poor daddy died for nothing. crying

Silver tried telling him that, though she wasn't evil for a little bit..until she finished her second crystal xD

And please make all the jokes at Shinda!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:15 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

Well yen's died once before, how bad could it be XD naw Ciri would just her back XD

Well Yen probably didn't go to Hell or a Hell controlled by the one person that hates her the most .________. STORY FLUFFING!!!  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:16 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush

Silver tried telling him that, though she wasn't evil for a little bit..until she finished her second crystal xD

THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE I DON'T DO JOKES! ESPECIALLY EAST ASIAN GAMER ONES!

Edit:
Will continue to post tomorrow its very late here and I need some rest so maybe will post in 3 to 4 hours. That all I can sleep before my alarm starts. T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:23 pm
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams
Rush And Crush

THIS IS TOO MUCH PRESSURE I DON'T DO JOKES! ESPECIALLY EAST ASIAN GAMER ONES!

Edit:
Will continue to post tomorrow its very late here and I need some rest so maybe will post in 3 to 4 hours. That all I can sleep before my alarm starts. T.T

xDDD hey btw...>.> No pressure~<3

Alrighty, i'll do Ashe's post tomorrow as well because Im about to get 5 hours of sleep and I have a busy day ahead of me v.v  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:28 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

Well Yen probably didn't go to Hell or a Hell controlled by the one person that hates her the most .________. STORY FLUFFING!!!

AHHHHH I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA TO SCREW THEM BOTH UP!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

and yea probably not XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:44 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

Without clothes : 3  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:04 am
Feiyimei
XxIce_ReaperxX

Without clothes : 3

Artemis: Excuse me!! I need my assistant to focus on work and not on girls!! Don't go around exposing yourself you pervert!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:08 pm
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Is everyone still alive with the logging in problems?

It's manageable but very inconvenient.

Haha just as things were getting interesting, half the people can't make it on D:<

I'll be able to post here shortly. Stuff came up Dx  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:15 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
xX Yennefer Xx
Rush And Crush
xX Yennefer Xx
Is everyone still alive with the logging in problems?

It's manageable but very inconvenient.

Haha just as things were getting interesting, half the people can't make it on D:<

I'll be able to post here shortly. Stuff came up Dx

okidoki  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games