Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:39 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo sat in the rain getting muddyer as the day wore on. This time, not only did she leave he scroll somewhere else, but Mokiba was flying around looking for a man that had already come and gone. She sneezed. Great, she thought to herself, now I'm getting sick.

Jiraiya walked out into the open, with the rain falling onto him. Slowly, he walked up to Chiyo and opened an umbrella he picked up from Kai's home. "Hold this, I'll carry you to the apartment."

Picking her up and then placing her on his shoulders, he then made way for the apartment where Shin and Kenji lay asleep.

"Do you know those two?"

"Only that my boyfriend took Shin, the one with the curse seal, in as part of his team." Chiyo replied as she saw his hand creep slowly to her butt. "I'm Chiyo by the way. Sorry to inconveniance you like this."

"It's ok, I'm certain you know who I am." Looking up, he saw something large up in the sky. "Hmm... that's a large bird isn't it?"

Then looking straight back, he wondered. "What about the hybrid? Do you know him?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 4:43 am
The 3 ninjas made continued to make their way to the town hall, where the town leaders were, passing many curious eye along the way. For they were obviously foreigners, you could see it in their dress. But also because of Issui's rain bubble that kept the three dry. "Don't these people know it's not polite to stare?" Issui said jokingly.  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:21 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo sat in the rain getting muddyer as the day wore on. This time, not only did she leave he scroll somewhere else, but Mokiba was flying around looking for a man that had already come and gone. She sneezed. Great, she thought to herself, now I'm getting sick.

Jiraiya walked out into the open, with the rain falling onto him. Slowly, he walked up to Chiyo and opened an umbrella he picked up from Kai's home. "Hold this, I'll carry you to the apartment."

Picking her up and then placing her on his shoulders, he then made way for the apartment where Shin and Kenji lay asleep.

"Do you know those two?"

"Only that my boyfriend took Shin, the one with the curse seal, in as part of his team." Chiyo replied as she saw his hand creep slowly to her butt. "I'm Chiyo by the way. Sorry to inconveniance you like this."

"It's ok, I'm certain you know who I am." Looking up, he saw something large up in the sky. "Hmm... that's a large bird isn't it?"

Then looking straight back, he wondered. "What about the hybrid? Do you know him?"
A monkey ran up to Jiraya and slaped him.
"Who cares about the hybrid?"
With that, it ran off.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:35 am
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"Do you know those two?"

With that, it ran off.

"Err.. no I don't know him." Chiyo said as the monkey ran off. Mokiba landed next to them seconds later.
"I see you found him." he said.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:28 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The 3 ninjas made continued to make their way to the town hall, where the town leaders were, passing many curious eye along the way. For they were obviously foreigners, you could see it in their dress. But also because of Issui's rain bubble that kept the three dry. "Don't these people know it's not polite to stare?" Issui said jokingly.
As the 3 ninja's stepped up to the door of the town hall, the 6 Anbu in the immediate area turned their attention to them. One of the 2 Anbu at the door said, "Identify yourself!" Then when the lead ninja, the one in all black step into sight the Anbu stiffened and said, "Oh, it's you Sir! What brings you to Kohona Raith-dono?" "Mostly personal business, but i doo need to speak with your town council shortly about business between our towns. "And will Iris-sama and I'm sorry, I'm not formilar with you." The Anbu said to the third ninja in their group. "Ookawa Issui at your survice," he said as he bowed.

"An Ookawa? Really? Do you really have those..." The Anbu trailed off "What? Oh, my clan trait, yeah, we really do have those." Issui said with a laugh as he bent back his ear to show four small slits. "Huh, well will Iris-sama and Issui-san be joining you?" "Yes," said Raith as he, Iris and Issui walked into the building, "And that's Issui-sama to you."

As they walked through the building, Issui said, "You didn't need to add that last part Raith-kun." "People never show you the proper respect because your age betrays your skill, your only 22, and they treat you as if you were an average ninja of that age." The 3 fell quite as they enter the council chamber.......  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:53 pm

Senji lay down again.
"Sorry about that, Akane" He mumbled.
She laughed. Senji smiled and looked out of the window.
"If there is anything you need just call for me, okay?" She called out as she walked out of his room.
Senji got up and looked in the mirror. On his forhead was the Geikyou seal. Akane's seal. The Iga's seal. He saw his hazel brown eyes, he realised he wasn't the Hyuuga he was anymore.
"Well... At least I'm stronger" He muttered as he put on his taining vest and wrapped a bandage around his right arm and hand.
"I had better get used to the Chakra strain of the Reikigan otherwise I'll be weaker that Daisuke!" He laughed while scratching the back of his head.

Asakura laughed as he collected the splinters from the air with his Chakra. He stuck the splinters together and made it form a thin but sturdy sword. He glared and and Masayuki and rushed toward him in the darkness. He drew back the sword and aimed a thrust for Masayuki's head...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:20 pm
Silly Genji

Senji lay down again.
"Sorry about that, Akane" He mumbled.
She laughed. Senji smiled and looked out of the window.
"If there is anything you need just call for me, okay?" She called out as she walked out of his room.
Senji got up and looked in the mirror. On his forhead was the Geikyou seal. Akane's seal. The Iga's seal. He saw his hazel brown eyes, he realised he wasn't the Hyuuga he was anymore.
"Well... At least I'm stronger" He muttered as he put on his taining vest and wrapped a bandage around his right arm and hand.
"I had better get used to the Chakra strain of the Reikigan otherwise I'll be weaker that Daisuke!" He laughed while scratching the back of his head.

Asakura laughed as he collected the splinters from the air with his Chakra. He stuck the splinters together and made it form a thin but sturdy sword. He glared and and Masayuki and rushed toward him in the darkness. He drew back the sword and aimed a thrust for Masayuki's head...

Missing with his blow, Masayuki followed through looking to hit anything solid and creating more shards in which to harm his opponent with. He had no idea that a wooden sword was barreling down upon him. It struck, cracking the sword, but not breaking it, leaving Masayuki's neck relativly unharmed. He had trained long and hard to make his body near impervious to physical attacks, and it seemed to be paying off. Unfortunatly, the strike sent him spiralling down towards the ground. Spinning in midair, he struck the ground forcefully enough to create a small crator, then sprung up towards his erstwhile attacker.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:52 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"Do you know those two?"

With that, it ran off.

"Err.. no I don't know him." Chiyo said as the monkey ran off. Mokiba landed next to them seconds later.
"I see you found him." he said.

"Cheeky monkey... oh well..." Jiraiya saw the large crane and nodded his head, signifying that he saw the bird was present. Walking into the house, he set Chiyo down on a chair at the dining table. "I'll leave you here then, I have some data to collect." Walking to the door, he took one last look at Chiyo. "A pleasure to have met you." Then, he disappeared.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:03 pm
Mokiba waited outside as he wasn't able to fit into the building. Chiyo squeezed the water out of her hair and sighed. She was going to catch a cold. She knew it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:04 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer
(( Sorry I was gone for a few days, what happened? sweatdrop ))
[[did j00 get hacked?]]
(( No lol whee ))  

m00nPanda

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:05 pm
Two ninjas with headbands that had been sratched so much you couldn't tell want village they were from watch from the trees as Raith, Iris and Issui exited the Town hall and followed them at a good distance.

"How long do you think they're going to folow us," asked Iris without turning her head, so as not to alert the hidden ninjas that they had been noticed. "Until what they want is by himself," said Raith, "These people who keep following you Issui-kun, why do they keep coming even though they never go back?" "Because they believe i did them a great wrong by getting them exiled from my village of the hidden Glaciers." "Well go deal with them then," said Raith, we'll meet up with you at the house of my Jounin friend i told you about." "Roger," Said Issui as he pretended to wave goodbye to Raith and Iris and walked into a park, and stood near a lake, soaking in the rain.

"Beautiful weather," he said just as the two ninjas dropped from above him and knocked him to the ground. One of them quickly shackled his wrists and the ankles and the other forced his head underwater. Issui struggled for about 10 minutes before his body went limp, save the occasional twitch.

The 2 ninjas waited for another 3 mintue before unshakling him and turned to leave, one saying, "Well, he didn't live up to his reputation of Iussi of the Watery Death very well did he?" "Yeah," said the other as he looked back at where Issui was laying, "he was wea....." "What, what is it?" Asked the other as he turned around and saw what the other had, Issui was gone, only his cloaked remained. "His body probably just sunk into the lake," the first man said neverously. "Yeah, yeah, that's right," the other said as they made to move away from the pond, but when they turned around, they were meet with a pair of angry sea-green eyes.

"You tried to drown me!? How pathethic is that?" Issui said as he round-house kicked both of them across the face and then smacked them in the chest, using his "Open-Fist" style taijutsu. "And no honor in it either!' he continued as he nailed them to the ground with kunais. "But, your head was under water for almost 15 minutes! How did you hold your breath that long?" "I didn't," said Issui as he pulled out a hily to a sowrd, which had no blade attached to it, only a thick, blunt piece of metal. "Now, i want to know how many more of you are going to die before you realize that your clan was exile from my village for your own actions, not mine?"

"Till the end of your life," one of them said as he attempted to spit at Issui, but the spit stopped inches from his face and started moving toward his newly formed blade that had shped itself from the block on the end of his hilt, the enchanments inscribe along its flat side that said "Wielder of the Water and Ice" glowing a erie light blue. The spit, along with all the rain that was falling in the immeditae area begang to spiral around Issui's blade, and came to a point at the end of his blade. "You can use Adept ninjutsu?" One of the ninjas said in fear and surprise, "No one told me that!" "That's because no one from your clan survived an encounter to tell you." Issui said as the water took a more spiral shape, "And neither shall you!" With that Issui made a stabbing motion with his blade, and the spiral of water split in two, stabbing both men through the heart.

Issui put his sword away as the srcawling on it stopped glowing and the water orbiting the blade resumed its natural course to the ground. Issui looked at his hand, which had webbing between all his fingers. He brought his fingers together, and when they came apart again, the webbing was gone. Issui put his cloak back on and walked out of the park, making his way to his agreed destination with Raith and Iris, a small amount of water leaking from the 4 slits behind ech of his ears.

Issui's cloths and eyes (when he's angry) look like this (but not anything else):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and his hair style looks kinda like this ((you know, shaggy)(except it's dark blue)):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:07 pm
Suddenly the forest went black. "What the hell? Ah... Genjutsu." Hytoshi said. His scan jutsu was now cancelled. "Damn, my own Scan jutsu won't even work. Maybe I could stop my own chakra." He stood still stopping the flow of his chakra.  

m00nPanda

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:08 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer
(( Sorry I was gone for a few days, what happened? sweatdrop ))
[[did j00 get hacked?]]
(( No lol whee ))
[[that would have sucked]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Mokiba waited outside as he wasn't able to fit into the building. Chiyo squeezed the water out of her hair and sighed. She was going to catch a cold. She knew it.
As Issui made his way through the streets, enjoying the rain, he saw extremely large crane summon outside someone's apartment, "Irrisponsible," he said to himself as he walked right underneath the bird as he made his way down the street, "Leaving your summon outside when you don't need it anymore, least you could do is send it back to were it was.  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 3:17 pm
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji, lying on the couch, began to stir. His head moving from side to side, whispering and muttering things, as if he was having a nightmare. Then, after several seconds he sat up with a start, breathing deeply and sweating...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games