Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangaEngel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:32 pm
Hey, I'm MangaEngel
Nice to meet you all 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:10 am
Name: Sinh Iscariot
Name's Origin: my name >.<. Plus this was a character i used AGES ago in a Hellsing RP, she was the leader of the Iscariot orginization.
Currently attending school at: Katherine GIbbs Tech
Major: Visual Communications
Minor: Photography
Went to High School at: John W. Hallahan CGHS aka the worst 4 years of my life
Employment: none....
Siblings: 1 younger sister (Koi Raine on Gaia lol)
Hobbies: gaia and the interwebs in general, drawing, photoshop, wow, sl

Favorite System: PS2
Favorite Game Series': Final Fantasy, DDR, Silent Hill
Favorite anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hellsinh, Lain
Favorite Manga: xxxHolic and Godchild
Best Anime movie ever: Grave of the Fireflies
Current AMV collection size: >.> massive (i make them)

Favorite Food: Sushi (pickled radish = heart )
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Kamakazi Girls
Favorite Instrument: gutair (i play a little)
Favorite Bands: Nightwish but i listen to just about anything (my itunes is +3000 and growing lol)

Favorite RP system: Vampire: The Mascarade, SL biggrin ark City (ask me about it, i love to talk about it)
Current Characters:
arrow Vampire: The Mascarade: Sabren Mari (Brujah)
arrow SL biggrin ark City: Lady SaneitiRaine Stovall (Demoness)
arrow Darkwood: Kaze Nai (Wind Elemental) =i don't really play anymore=

Sinh Iscariot

Torchied60

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:55 am
"Smile and the world will smile with you...

User Image
Hi ^^

Obviously, I just joined this guild. People usually call me Torchy. I really love anime as well as manga. I'm currently stuck on Lucky*Star episode 21 [[Ep. 22-24 ain't out yet >.< ]]
Gonna add more soon, my mom is yelling at me gonk

...Laugh,and they'll all think your on drugs"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:24 am

Yosh people~ I'm Shi Chidea~ I hope to be of acquaintance with you. *bows*

Amano Higanzakura

Blessed Prophet

arugala

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:38 am
Personal:
Gaia Name: Arugala
Birthday: May 7th
State: Massachusettes
Attending: Marshall Simons Middle School (Well I'm on vacation now so...)
Zodiac: Chinese - Rat (YAY! I'M WITH YUKI!) Western: Taurus
Family: Mom, Dad, Older Brother (Lord Melvin on Gaia)

Favorite:
Video Game: Naruto: Clash of Ninja/ heart DDR heart
Game: Cranium/ Charades
Manga: Fruits Basket
Anime: Naruto
Anime Character: heart heart Shikamaru Nara heart heart
Manga Character: heart heart Kyo Sohma heart heart
Food: Brownies with Marshmellows and Grahm cracker bits on top
Movie: Howl's Movie Castle by Hayao Miyazaki
Oscar Short: The Danish Poet
Band: Linkin Park
Song: crying can't decide
Hobbies: Collecting sea shells, listening to music, building sand forts with my brother, watching videos on Youtube, reading, typing stories, drawing, ranting, RPing, ranting, writing poetry, looking at great art, going on GaiaOnline and editing Naruto pics and piecng them together into funny, short movies

Dreams/ Ambitions:
Dream Job: Graphic Designer
Secodnary Dream Jobs: Archetect, Manga Artist, Author, SFX person, singer, Fashion Designer
Gaia Dreams: To finally get those damn Fairy Wings! scream
Just-outta-reach Dreams: Making an AMV with ACTUAL MOVING FOOTAGE, getting heart Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 heart , finishing all the Fruits Bakset Comics there are in stores.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:56 am
Im new here of course. Im Trinity... my real name is Caitlin though. Id like to learn how to RP. Ive tried once but I wasnt too good at it.. so if anyone would like to teach me Id be very greatful. ^.^ Might not be on here too much cause Im starting college Monday but this seems like a great guild to hang out in. I look forward to good times. <3  

TrinityofLove

Piyoko Minami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:02 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Akya. I am completely new to RPing, but I do like to write and create characters so I think it'll be fun. If anyone has any tips on how to RP, that would be great!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:33 pm
Hello everyone, I just joined a minute ago. Feel free to call me Melon or Daifuku, or if you feel really adventurous you could call me Melon Daifuku domokun
I have been role playing for a long time and have almost lost faith in Gaia. I'm here to try and rekindle my fire for Gaian Roleplaying.

Pleather For Breakfast

Bishopp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:25 pm
Gaian Name: Bishopp
Character Name: Krauser S. Bishopp, calls himself Bishopp
Apparant Age: 16
Race: Hunger demon.(see other notes)
Occupation: Wandering assasin, merc, fighter for hire. Often does odd jobs to make ends meet.
Bio: Bishopp has been moving on and killing for as long as he could remember, he is rather nice, for a killer. He does not remember much of his past, the whips,, the retraints, he does not want to remember, so if you asked, he'd simply say."I've wandered all my life, nothing more."
Appearence: Bishopp does not seem too intimidating, being only five ft six, with no shirt, and no apparent weaponry. On top of that, he is very pale, with no fur, his gentics are crossed with a Wolf anthro and a human, as well as a parasite. He is alwaqys seeming malnorished, and scars cover his body from the torso up. He has one, very long bushy tail. Long, baggy black cargo pants and steel boots, no shirt. His eyes, the most noticable feature are completely black, and he has fox-like ears, sharp pointed teeth, and two horns from his head, small wings have been developing on his back, part of the DEMON parasite within.His hair is long, blood-red, down to his mid-back, it often hides his eyes.
Personality: Bishopp is very open and outgoing. He is very nice, and tries to be polite, though sometimes he can be nosey.When fighting, he is emotionless when it comes to killing and harming, but he can show remorse at few, special times.
Other NotesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ishopp is a hybrid. He is a test tube baby. Used as an old genetics project by his "Father" for a personal bodygaurd. He used a parasite he artifically created Known as DEMON, and fused it to Bishopp's spine when he was a fetus. The DEMON has a miond of his own, and caused several mutations, starting with the eyes, then the horns, and then his weapons. These weapons are threads which run from Bishopp's spine through his blood-stream. When needed, this fleshy strings can take on a variety of shapes and sizes ranging from spiked chains, to snakes, to tentacles.(Cause everyone loves tentacles XD). The chains are unaffected by gravity, and burst from Bishopp scars, they must stay attached on one end, or they will dissolve a few minutes later. Control over unattached threads isn severely limited. Bishopp has a problem, he is never full, the parasite, only gives him enough nourishment to live, and uses the rest to grow, he eats everything, toxic or not, acid will not harm his throat though it will harm his skin.He is a hunger demon, first and last. He is a tool of war, and in his eyes, he is nothing else.

That is meh... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:43 pm
RP Name: Usagi Ou (Global order)
RP Age (Typically): Unknown/Eternal Appears 19
Species: Human, Mystical
Appearance: Ou's appearance follows the avatar nearly perfectly. Generally Ou dresses cute, keeping his thin frame hidden in over-large shirts and exposed below short skirts often. With the appearance and body of a 19 year old, Ou ties his braided hair into a massive red bow. From his hair sprouts a pair of soft white rabbit ears, a play upon his family name ('Usagi' is Japanese for 'Rabbit'). Ou also has a peculiar habit of wearing a strange gold ring about his ankle, though he never makes mention of it's import.
Story: Ou's past is shrouded in mystery, but it seems he is some part of the great web of existence. He doesn't let his lips slip about his work unless it's extremely neccisary. Generally Ou is shy and just looking for a place to hide in public and find some comfort. Primarily carefree, often a bit flirtatious, Ou is a strange combination of dark and light elements.
Note: Ou's name is 'backwards' to our American standard. The first name is the family name, sometimes referred to as his 'clan' name.

About me:
Name: Tim
Local: East Coast/Jersey
Sex: Male
Story: I'm a former Gaia-addict. I lived on Gaia and let it interrupt my whole life. I broke the habit and finally feel I can safely go back to the old grind. I used to be mildly well known amongst Barton amongst my various accounts.  

Usagi Ou

angkee22love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:06 am
hey i'm a newbie... glad to join a new guild... xp haha xd i hope to meet many friends.. as you might have noticed i am not rich in things i'm still trying to earn.. haha biggrin i hope to make new friends and get to know the friendly people in Gaia.. by the way, my friend was the one who recommended me join a guild and i tihnk i got a good guild.. biggrin my main thing here is just to say hi! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:07 am
by the way, please add me biggrin
heart  

angkee22love

Delicto_Flagrante

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:52 am
Hi, name is Delicot_Flagrante. I'm new to the guild, but not new to Pole Play. I've been at it almost 2 1/2 years now. Most of the RP's I joined were Harry Potter related. smile Add me if you like.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:57 am
um hey. I joined more than a week, but forgot to post, so here i am. Thanks for having me  

Durban59-

LunaDragonEclipse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:14 am
'ello, I'm Luna, full name LunaDragonEclipse. Why? 'cause it sounded cool when I picked it out. xp
Anyway, I'm in my early 20s and go to college after taking a two year break from school; I work too, full time stressed
Lets see, I first stared RPing on Redwall MUCK back when I was about 13. I haven't RPed much recently since retail has sucked me dry of creativity (college is now giving me an IV drip of it). So I'm looking for people to RP with and I'm willing to help out newbies 'cause I've been there and been made fun of. Let me warn you my grammer isn't the best and neather is my spelling. It all would be alot worse if I hadn't started RPing in the first place!  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games