Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:57 pm
(It's up to you. I could have him at the mansion trying to remember where everything is...OR I could have him at home trying to figure out how to do things... It's up to you.

I'll just decide. I just realized which thought I liked better.)

The driver remembered vaguely that Yuugi had said something about making sure that he brought Seto to the Game Shop; it had made a lot more sense to him when he saw Yami exit the hospital with him. Yuugi must have meant that he should bring Yami home.

He heard them talking quietly in the backseat, and glanced briefly in the review mirror. Uh-oh, there was that distant look in Mr. Kaiba's eyes again. He wasn't listening to a single word that Yami was saying. And Yami... poor guy... he didn't seem to notice. He just kept on talking.

He pulled the car to the side of the road and put his parking lights on. The Mouto home didn't have much parking--it was all in the back anyhow, and it'd be hard to get back out onto this busy street. He knew that Seto would want to get started as soon as he possibly could. He hesitated a moment, when neither of them moved. He decided that Yami probably wanted him to open the door for him for some reason, so he got out of the car and moved to the passanger side door. Unfortunately, Yami was seated on the left side of the car, so he had to be careful so that none of the oncomming traffic would hit the door--or him...

He assumed that Yami'd be able to dodge traffic on his own. I'm certainly not going to carry him to the door. he thought.

Yami looked highly surprised and alert in an odd way when he opened the door for him. "Th...thanks!" he was graciated. (Some non-english-word-age there.) The driver stepped back as Yami got out of the car. Yami was about to ask where he was, but two things happened that stopped him. The first thing was someone's arm shoving him quickly against the side of the car. The second was someone blaring their horn as they whizzed past.

"Is there something you want on the other side? I can drive you over there if you want," someone's voice said. "You don't want to cross on your own...not durring rush hour..."
"Oh--er...no, That's okay," Yami answered.
"So you're okay then?"
"Yes, I'm fine, thank-you." Yami replied promptly, thinking that the driver was talking about bodilly injury.
"Okay. Well, be careful, alright?" The driver meant, 'do you need my services any longer,' and Yami had basically said he didn't...and he didn't want to keep Seto waiting, so he sat back down in the driver's seat, closing the door behind him. He thought that Yami'd just walk around the back of the car to his house, and in his rearview mirror, he saw Yami do just that--he was trailing his fingers along the side of it though, and it made the driver grimace. Damn...he'd better not scratch it...

Yami felt along the backside of the car, trying to figure out where he was going. He heard the driver get back into the car, and he couldn't hear anything else over the traffic. 'Plastic. That must be the tail light...' He had no idea that Seto was still in the car and wasn't waiting for him on the other side, so it didn't occur to ask the driver where he'd taken them. He was still slightly nervous about the fact that he'd apparently almost been run over.

Being blind was going to suck, he could see that right then and there. He'd only just reached the curb when suddenly the car disapeared from his touch. He was standing on the sidewalk though, so it wasn't so bad. The only thing was that he wasn't sure where to go next.

"Seto?" He asked no one. Car tires answered him.
The driver didn't even consider the fact that Seto might have wanted to get out. He was just dropping the kid off, right? Anyway, as much as he could tell, Seto was still staring off, thinking deeply...and he didn't want to disturb him. That was a fatal error...disturbing Mr. Kaiba's train of thought. Why would he care anyhow?
"..." Yami was surprised--Seto didn't get out with him? That must mean though that he was at home... but... That was a kind of... abrupt...way to end it... He didn't even say goodbye...take care...see you later...I hate your guts...He didn't say anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:52 am
( eek confused cry Did you know that brought tears to my eyes? SETO YOU HEARTLESS SOAB!!! scream )

Seto did not realize what had happened. His mind was on meetings, coffee, new products, coffee, developing, coffee, business, coffee and other things alike.WHere he was, and more importantly, where Yami was, didn't get through his thick skull until they arrived at Kaiba Corp.
Yes, suddenly he realized how silent it was. He looked atthe seat next to him and realized there was nobody there. "Yami?" he asked, being very confuzed.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:20 pm
"I dropped him off at home for you, sir," the driver said to his employer. "I knew that you'd be anxious to get to work, but his home was on the way. I made a two second stop to open the door for him, but I left quickly and took a few short-cuts to avoid the heavy traffic," he continued to explain. He tried to make it sound like he'd kicked Yami out of the car--politely--before zooming off so that Seto wouldn't have any of his time wasted. He put a lot more emphasis on moving quickly though, because he thought that was what Seto thought was most important at the moment.

--
Yami was still standing on the sidewalk. He wasn't sure where the front door was...which direction it was in. He took a short step back and felt where the edge of the sidewalk was with his foot. He tried to square his back to the street by using the edge of the sidewalk as a sort of gague as to where it was--and then he just started walking straight. He scuffed his shoes against the ground a little bit, and soon enough he could feel that he was walking on grass. He kept his left foot on the grass and his right on the pebbled walkway to the small shop and was able to find the front door rather quickly. In fact, he had just gotten used to walking like he was when his hip banged painfully into the mailbox. May as well, he thought as he reached inside to feel for paper.

He pulled it out in a wad and tucked it under his arm so he could feel the side of the building and find out where the doorknob was. The key they hid underneath the loose doorbell faceplate, so it wasn't that hard for him to find.

Once he was inside, he closed the door behind him and took a deep breath.

Home at last.

Now he'd have an easier time. It was true that he already knew where everything was because he often didn't turn on the lights in the dark mornings. He set the mail and the apple in his pocket down on the counter between the register and the magazine rack and started upstairs, being careful and luckilly remembering to duck his head on the way up. *

(*There is like, a low beam at the third step and they always have to duck or they'll hit the very top of their head on it. Like, scalp area. Seto will have to definately duck because it'll probably take off his head entirely. xD I'm going to have Yami like...continually forget about its existance though--like, he always has forgotten about it, even when he wasn't blind.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:39 am
(Poor, poor Yami)

"y-You what?" Seto replied, sounding shocked and annoyed. "You dropped him off? He's alone there now?" He forgot all about work for now. The guy lost his eyesight, and he was probably trying to crawl away from under a car right now, if he was still breathing. No wait. Mayeb it wasn't that bad. "Did he go inside?" He asked, slightly more curious than annoyed.  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:31 pm
The driver wasn't sure what to make of Seto's tone. He was mad at him for dropping him off? Why didn't he tell him otherwise then? Maybe he wanted to bring him to work with him for some reason? He still didn't realize that Yami was blind. "Well...I assume so. I didn't stay long enough to find out, really... I'm terribly sorry, sir, I should have--I didn't realize you wanted to get out as well."

--
Meanwhile...

Yami was upstairs in the bathroom. He turned on the water in the shower easilly and then left for a moment while he waited for it to warm up. He ventured into their room (Yami's and Yuugi's) and sat down on the bed, removing his shoes, shirt, and other garments.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:58 am
"So why don't you just ask?" Seto didn't think of his 'usual' self. Because usually, he wanted to get anyone that drove along to be gone a.s.a.p. so he could head over to KC headquarters. But not now... This was Yami! And vaguely, he remembered Yami had been talking to him a moment ago. He had no clue what he said though. Was it something serious? Did he tell him something like: "but I'll be home alone all day?" Did he? Or was Seto imagining it right now because he was so worried?
"We have to go back. I can't just leave Yami." he thought, but then Mokuba suddenly appeared in his head, loud and clear. And schizophrenic.
"Erm.." He had no clue what to do. Again, he had to chose between the two most important people in his life. And again, it could be a matter of life and death.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:23 pm
(*pictures seto tapping two fingers* "Einy Meiny Miny mow...catch the tiger by the toe...if he hollars let him go...Einy Meiny Miny Mow---er...I...choose you...to...Aw, who was this finger again?!")

The driver nodded very seriously, not wanting to appear as if he disagreed in any way. "It won't happen again, Mr. Kaiba. Would you prefer to go back to Mr. Mouto's home, now? Or, would you prefer to get straight to work?"
--
Yami still sat on the bed, listening to the water run. His thoughts were on Seto, actually. Sitting here on the bed with the cool air against his skin, he recalled what it felt like when Seto and he had ventured off into that closet-store room together. He remembered all of the things that had graced his skin... Seto's hands... sweat...saliva...semen... Those were all things that Seto had given him. But, he also had that woman's blood on him.

He stood and removed the last of his clothing, the chilled air nipping at all exceedingly exposed areas. When he got into the bathroom again, he went straight for the shower. The door didn't shut all of the way; instead it bounced back, leaving the slightest crack for heat to escape through.

Yami pulled back the checkered shower curtain and let the water fall on his hand before he entered the stall. Then, he just stood there, allowing the warm drops to roll over him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:16 pm
(Keigo! Hurry your arse up and get your d@mn internet back! gonk You and I haven't RPed seriously in sooooo long... sweatdrop )  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:30 am
"Yes. Yes, go back," it sounded as if he was going to add something. He didn't. Not audibly, that was. "and after that I'll take him home to KC. Or just let him stay there. I just need to know if he's alright! How could I've been so stupid? I'll check on him first, and then see Mokuba. Because... For all Mokuba knows, we're on the way to Kaiba Mansion already, so it's not like he's going to be aware of the fact I'm keeping him waiting. Is he? No, of course he isn't. " Seto was impatiently tapping his fingers on his knee. After about 3 seconds of doing that, he started to bite his nails.It had been... how long... 8 years since he last did that.

((Back! domokun ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:16 pm
(Hoemeff! *attacks with love and I-missed-you-ness-s.*
"Right away, sir," the driver said as the car peeled smoothly out of the KaibaCorp parkinglot. The way back to that Mouto home didn't take long at all even though it was rush hour. All of the traffic was on the other side of the road again: everyone was heading off to work in the city. When he arrived at Yami's and Yuugi's house, he pulled onto the gravel so that Seto could get out without getting run over. "Take your time, sir," the driver reminded him, "your employees have been away from you for two days now...I think they might be able to wait a little while longer if you have matters to discuss with Mr. Mouto." He knew that Seto would take just as much time as he wanted to anyhow... But in a way he kind of wished that the teenager didn't do as much running around as he did. He was well practiced in being efficiant, and the driver believed that he was at that point in his life where he should be enjoying himself and not growing up faster than he was already being forced to.

---
Yami sighed happilly to himself and reached for where he thought he'd left the bar of soap. It felt so good to have the warm water on his skin. It was relaxing in a way too... 'And I won't look so disgusting,' he thought. Even though he had no idea what he looked like, he knew that he didn't look magnificent.

(Actually, Seto is probably looking pretty disheveled too. Kinda funny how no one has commented on it yet to him... Maybe theyr'e all afraid of being fired. lol)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:00 am
(( 4laugh heart ~ Yeah, all these gross smudges on him... Yami-drool... Sooth... xD))

Seto didn't respond to the driver's words... Because the guy was a driver. Nothing more.
"The doors are closed... Is he even inside..?" He peeked through the window, but didn't see anything. Would ringing the doorbell be a good idea? What if Yami would... Come from upstairs... Tip... Fall... No. He wasn't going to ring.
He walked around the building, hoping to find the back door opened. Nope, closed aswell. But there was a doormat... He reached underneath it and found the key. Smirking his 'I-knew-it' smirk, he opened the door and entered.

"Yami..?" He went through the house, walking his 'Don't-interrupt-me-I'm-busy' walk, making sure to check if Yami wasn't in any of the rooms he passed. This place was so unbelievably small... But then again, compared to his place, most places were small.
"Had it all down here... he's got to be upstairs...."

He slowly started walking up the stairs, not-so-charmingly bumping his head against the low beam at the third step. That caused him to say a few words his parents didn't teach him.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:58 am
Even though the door was ajar, Yami couldn't hear anything happening outside of the bathroom over the sound of the shower. He probably wouldn't have heard the doorbell if Seto had rung it. He finished trailing the bar over his ankles and put it back where they kept the soap and the shampoo before he started moving the soap around even more with his hands. He didn't want to miss any part of skin so he wrapped his fingers around his legs and arms. They didn't have a louffa or a small washcloth, so they usually just got by by using their hands. Next was the shampoo.

He had to take special care and remember to keep his eyes shut tightly so that he didn't get any in them. The shampoo he used smelled good, and did a wonderful job of cleaning, but it hurt like nothing else when he got it in his eyes. He'd done it once and had never forgotten it. He squeezed some onto his palm--he meant for it to be about a quarter's worth but it came out faster than he expected and soon his entire hand was filled with shampoo. 'Eeh, whatever, he mused running that hand through his hair. It might take longer to get out, but that was better than wasting it.
(*points and laughs at Seto* HA! <3)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:05 am
( "Beam! You're fired!" )

When the pain had faded enough for Seto to take his hands off of his head, he continued his journey up, this time making sure to check the height of the ceiling. He then realized there was water running. "Right! The shower! How come I didn't think of that before?"

He then stood in front of the bathroom door. Even though he was opened, he didn't look in there yet... Because... What if it was that old guy? The thought of seeing an old person naked made him shudder.

He then shook his head. The odds of Yuugi's grandpa being here were... Yes, what were they? Ah well, if he'd see the old guy, at least he'd be sure he didn't have to look around here anymore.
He peeked around the corner, and sighed in relief. "Hey," he said softly, as he entered some more. A bright red blush appeared on his face. He wasn't sure why, because they'd been sharing about everything.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:54 am
(Lol. Just like Donald Trump. Oh, and btw, His grandfather is dead. That's why Yami is running the store when Yuugi is at school. 3nodding )

Yami didn't hear Seto, but he felt a cool breeze make its way into the shower with him. He knew that the door was open, so he knew that there was someone there... He just wasn't sure who. 'Well, I locked the door downstairs so Yuugi is the only one who could be in here right now,' he thought incorrectly. He wondered briefly why his hikari wasn't saying anything, but he decided that perhaps Yuugi was mad at him. Or, maybe he was saying something and he just couldn't hear him over the shower... Yuugi could be a little soft spoken at times.

"Welcome home," he said getting the last of the shampoo out of his hair. He shut off th eshower and stepped out: yuugi and he had seen eachother naked thousands of times. When he did get a towel, the first thing he did was wipe his face off with it.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:23 pm
(If Seto knew that, he probably wouldn't have considered it valuable information.=p )
Seto smirked, wondering if Yami even knew who was here. And what to say. "It's me, Seto. I didn't realize you were talking to me, nor did I notice my driver dropped you off unttended, blind, helpless.... Sorry. But erm... I'll fire him to amake you feel better, if you want." Nah. That'd be crap.
So he simply started "It's me, Seto." and then let his eyes run over the (thousands of years old) teen. Damn, he did look good.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games