Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:48 pm
Sora eyes widen as she heard this....**I can't leave him alone or he would live the life I had when I was a pup,not loved,and alone...**Sora thought then she looked down her eyes softened"Maybe you can come with me and my friends...we'll take care of you..."she said trailing off

The young pup looked up at her his eyes were still watery but he had happiness in them and smiled"My name is Hashi..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:57 pm
Seilene finally found Sora, but her back was turned. Looking around she didn't see anyone,"Sora you alright ?" she asked not seeing the pup.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:59 pm
Sora nodded her head then said"My name is Sora,nice to meet you Hashi..."

Hashi smiled not seeing Seilene he said"Nice to meet you Sora Onii-san!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:20 pm
Seilene heard the pup say onee-chan and raised an eyebrow, "Sora?" She said abit louder.

((I believe so.......I think onee is brother and onii is sister......O.o yea onii is sister !!! *chuckles*))

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:23 pm
Sora turned around exposing the little pup"This is Hashi his parents were murdered you don't mind if he stays with us?"Sora was happy,but shy about the little pup calling her Onii-san but didn't mind

Hashi saw Seilene and smiled a small shy smile grabbing Sora's hand  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:33 pm
Seilene looked at him for a moment, then smiled, "Yea he can, but don't leave him with Arkanna....." She laughed and waved at Hashi, "Hiya Hashi I'm Seilene..."  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:34 pm
Sora smiled and nodded her head as she looked at Hashi

Hashi looked at Sora then looked at Seilene"Nice to meet you Seilene Onii-san"he said queitly looking down

(You don't mind if he calls you Onii-san do you?Cause I was thinkin he would call me and you Onii-san and then Hero Onee-san)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:57 pm
((naw its fine ^^))

Seilene grew wide eyed then laughed, "Cute....well we better head back.."she said rubbing the back of her head.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Sora nodded her head and started to walk off following Seilene

Hashi followed Sora still holding her hand then a whole punch of scents came to him....he got scared and grabbed Sora's hand harder  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:37 pm
Seilene let an eye trail back and look at Hashi, she smiled and looked into the clearing. Sitting down next to Arkanna.

Arkanna sits up and looks at Seilene then Sora. Fianlly she noticed Hashi, she points, "Hey Sora has a pet....." she says seriously.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:41 pm
Sora frowned at what she said and said"No he is not my pet..he is the new addition of our gay little family..."she said joking on the family part....."Everybody this is Hashi..."

Hashi looked around and his eyes stopped right on Hero....he let go of Sora's hand and walked towards Hero he then sat down next to him...his silver/black hair blowing in the wind

Hero watched the young pup sit next to him...he looked at him and smiled thinking of his childhood  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:49 pm
((our gay little family?! thats interesting rofl ))

Arkanna watched the pup, trying to remember how long it has been since she was around one so young as Hashi.

Seilene smiled at Sora's comment and watched Arkanna, knowing her thoughts.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:54 pm
Sora looked at Hashi and smiled she then sat down next to Seilene

Hashi smiled back at Hero...glad that he was accepted

Hero just stares at the young pup  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:20 pm
Arkanna too stared at him, trying to figure out how to react to him...

Seilene smiled and then laughed at Arkanna, "Never have I seen you so serious before Arkanna..."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:24 pm
Hashi looked at Hero and asked queitly'What is your name?"

Hero smiled and said"It is Hero...nice to meet you Hashi..."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games