Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArchxxxAngel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:12 am
NAME: [Nothing_Special] Or just Nothing
APPEARANCE: Blond/brown hair, blue eyes, 5'4, weight ?
FAV.BANDS: HIM, Slipknot, MCR, Linkin Park, Evanescence.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: music, books, video games. Anything to pass time.
PERSONALITY: Just depends on the day.
PET PEEVES: Emoticon overruse, using "ur" for you ect.
DISLIKES: Telemarketers and preps.
REASON FOR JOINING: The name caught my attention and I read the thing below and thought "Hmm. Sounds good. I wanna join." And here I am.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:14 am
Welcome ^^
*hands cookie*

Dearest Darling`

Vangaurd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:56 pm
NAME: Ohay
APPEARANCE: 6'4", light skin, blue eyes, dishwater blond hair, ponytail (3" long), usually seen wearing all black or blank & blue
FAV. BANDS: OTEP, Fluke, The Clash, The Cramps
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: gamming/swords
PERSONALITY: ... crazy?
PET PEEVES: whinning
LIKES/DISLIKES: sushi/bigots
REASON FOR JOINING: browsing the guilds  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:00 pm
*grabs the cookie that deadly doll was sure to hand to the new member and shoves it in her mouth*
*muffled talk around cookie*
Welcome!  

Sulhir

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:57 pm
Sulhir
*grabs the cookie that deadly doll was sure to hand to the new member and shoves it in her mouth*
*muffled talk around cookie*
Welcome!

Really, you're starting to get on my nerves -.-*

*offers the new member a cookie*
Welcome to the guild

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:25 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:27 pm
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:54 pm
NAME: Lisa
APPEARANCE: 5'0 african-american surprised
FAV. BANDS: a perfect circle, tool
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, talking to friends, writing, gaia
PERSONALITY: i can be very cynical, pessimistic, and depressed at times but overall i think i'm a nice person, just don't test me or you will be shot ^_^
PET PEEVES: annoying poser-emos who whine about losing their boy/girlfriends and act all suicidal bcuz of it (not saying that all emos act like this but i've noticed that a lot of emos who think that they're "cool" and/or "different" do this and it bugs me), people who are so into their religious convictions that they think no one else in the world is right but them and their religion so they try to convert everyone and threaten that if they don't join them and their religion they're gonna go to hell or something, people who are satanists just for show or a reaction, the people that say they sacrifice children to lucifer or try to act all sacrilegous and say that lucifer is coming to take over the world (not saying that every satanist is like this but some are and it's annoying to see or hear ppl do it for attention), people who are immature and still make stupid short jokes or hits someone when they like them when they're like 15-19 years old, people who type in all caps, people who are overly happy and all like "let's be friends!" sorry i don't kno why, but that just really bugs me, people who think they know everything just because they use proper grammar, people who complain about how bad their life is or when a group of people are talking and it turns into a contest of "whose life is worse," or "whose been through more s**t?", people who complain about cussing-they're just ******** words it's just that somebody labeled them as "profane" if no one labeled them that then everyone would use them in everday language, but i have kind of a hypocritical pet peeve to people who cuss too much, it's not that they cuss TOO much, it's that they don't use the words properly, like if they were talking to somebody like their friend or something, you wouldn't walk up to him or her and just be like "hey b***h" or "hey asswipe," it's just retarded, people who beg for attention and compliments by saying that they're fat or ugly when they weigh like 90 pounds and know that everyone envies their looks, actually just people in general i've noticed annoy me, even people like me that complain about people are annoying :/
LIKES/DISLIKES: i've said almost all my dislikes so i'm not gonna type another paragraph about what i don't like. what i do like is.....umm......music i guess....and some people don't annoy me and i think that's it....i used to like writing but i don't know why i stopped.
REASON FOR JOINING: i saw the name of the guild and became interested.  

Aakiyana

Seanna

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:14 pm
NAME: Jesse

APPEARANCE: I really doubt you want to know...

FAV. BANDS: Alkaline Trio, Mudvayne, Dresden Dolls, Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Bleeding Through, this could seriously take awhile.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: cars Cars CARS! and reading, and writing, and of course music

PERSONALITY: pretty laid back, quiet, and a total over achiever and a perfectionist.

PET PEEVES: smoking and pretty much anyone who can't keep an open mind.

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like skittles, I dislike not having skittles

REASON FOR JOINING:I don't really buy into stereotypes, but it just fit so I figured why not.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:02 pm

Siermana

Ruthless Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gaian 50

TheMarchHair

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:43 am
NAME:Chloe, or more lovingly Chaos
APPEARANCE: im tallish, and i doubt you want to knwo the rest. lets just sa ymy face is not one to launch a thousand ships
FAV. BANDS: Nine inch nails, senses fail, as i lay dying, the cure, sex pistols, the clash any good rock or meta and classical, mainly bach and vivaldil, ph and of course ilove the beatles
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: i read, for i am a nerd of the most horrid type. i also love muffins, blood, and art(especialy dada, even if technically it is an anti-art movement) oh yes, and im a bit of a hippie, im a vegatarian and im an enviromental freak. amd i make jelery out of old silverware,the nice type
PERSONALITY: strange, slightly morbid at times, extremely honest, and talkative. insane
PET PEEVES: how peolpe develope doffernt personalties and use then with differnt groupes of people, i dispize that, and steriotypers, we goths are not all the same and are not druggies, and do not all wear balck and are not satanists. and beople angainst gay mariiage, its their right. and closeminded people in general
LIKES/DISLIKES:art, any music, fun people
REASON FOR JOINING: im fasinated with everything/and thing goth. and i'm goth. why not join?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:44 pm
NAME: Maddie(hardcore is it not?)

APPEARANCE: I have really long dark brown hair with plum highlights and I have blue eyes. I'm pretty short(5'2").

FAV. BANDS: HIM, Mudvayne, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Tatu, J-rock, The 69 eyes, Disturbed, and others.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love HIM, they are my most favorite(is that correct grammar) band of all time. I love opera, my favorite is The Phantom of the Opera(a but cliche but I love it). I like to dance, and I am on a competition team. I love to write stories. I don't consider myself a great writer but it's bearable.
PERSONALITY: Depends on the day. I tend to get ticked off pretty easy, so I am usually pissed. I am also very hyper active, especially around my friends.

PET PEEVES: When people make fun of people with disabilities. People who refuse to use proper grammar(wut be wrong wit u??????) It drives me nuts, I am not the best speller by any means, and I make gramatical errors all the time, but come on people make an effort. People who make fun of my spelling after I say something like that, I am dyslexic people, I can't help it.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like to argue, so I love people with good strong opinions, however I do not like when they either a) have that opinion because of a cute celebraty or b) don't know why they believe that, they just say they do because thats how the general public seems to feel.
REASON FOR JOINING: This was one of the only goth guilds where everything wasn't about death/suicide/cutting/satanism.  

Madelina_Shae

[ D i z z y ! ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:42 pm
Welcome. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:30 pm
NAME: Chaney
APPEARANCE: Not too different from my avi. actually.
FAV. BANDS: Disturbed, Saliva, Seatbelts, Dylan, Local H, lots of different bands.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: manga, writing, web design, art, electronics
PERSONALITY: Cheerful, energetic, slightly weird, makes up strange words.
PET PEEVES: Rude people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Shiny things, manga, really good art and stories.
REASON FOR JOINING: Love of gothic-ness.

Hi hi everyone! =^_^=  

cybersenshi

Skilled Combatant

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:24 pm
*wanders around passing out cookie baskets to new people*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games