Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GET TO KNOW YOUR FELLOW AUSSIES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:32 am
Yeah. Not really into sports.

Yup...been to China and stuff when I was younger...but have no memory of it!! Haha.

Where would you like to go if you could go overseas?

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:34 am
Japan and/or Germany. Europe in generally would be a score.

You?  

WellzY
Crew

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:40 am
Well I am looking into doing an exchange next year. And my first preference is Japan and second Germany!!! ^^
But yeah Europe is pretty cool!
If not I would go to like Malaysia and see heaps of my relatives over there that I have met like once!

I can't think of another question.. DD:
ever given blood??

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:27 am
Nope. I have iron problems.

Have you split your knuckles open?  

ManagerKyoto

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:37 pm
Lai Woun
Well I am looking into doing an exchange next year. And my first preference is Japan and second Germany!!! ^^

Mine would be the other way around. They're also the two most expensive places to visit. sweatdrop

And no, can't say I have split my nuckles open. I slipped on a tennis ball in primary school though, and proceeded to fall and skid on ashphalt. I cut-up my fingers pretty bad when I tried catching myself.

Worst physical injury incured?  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:05 pm
Broken wrist I guess. Was supposed to have it in plaster for 8 weeks or something but I took it off early because I didn't want my arm in plaster for christmas xp

Worst ongoing injury is my bung knee. Not a day goes by where it doesn't pain me in some way. I first injured it when I was 10.

Ever caused someone to break a bone?  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:08 pm
Nope. I've never broken a bone either, though I've sprained my thumb twice.

How many bones have you broken, if any?  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:20 pm
I've broken my left wrist twice and dislocated it once... It must be my fall arm or something.

Have you ever hit a pet while driving? Or been in a car that has hit someone's pet?  

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:28 pm
No, though my friend was on a bus that hit a dog. Poor doggy. The driver got out and started knocking on the nearest doors, to tell the owner.

You?  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:59 pm
No, but I was in the car when mum ran over a turtle, a duck and another time when Marty hit a wombat. The turtle was just in the middle of the road and we did not see it until it was too late. The duck was running in front of the car and did not fly out of the way until we nudged it. The wombat was not seen because it darted out from the side of the road. We then propped it up on the side of the road because it was dead and thought it looked funny to see a "hitchhiking" wombat.

Ever killed a native animal?  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:35 pm
Yeah. Killed plenty of ants as a child. I think I might have hit a tiny little bird a few weeks back...

Ever tried to keep a native animal as a pet?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:29 am
Nar, I have relos that do or did that.

Did you watch Eurovision?  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:38 am
A little. The commentators were funny as.

Did you watch the trapped miners million dollar interview?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:51 am
Nope, I was not interested in it.

Are you going to watch the interview with Prince Charles, William and Harry?  

ManagerKyoto

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:24 am
maybe whens it on?

Have u ever recieved a booty call but for someone else (( they called the wrong number?))  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games