Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:25 pm
Rachel struggled to make herself move. As soon as Black's slobbery tongue had touched her, she found herself incapacitated. After a few minutes she found she had most thinking back, but no movement. Struggling with her powers, she managed a finger twitch. I'm back She mindspoke to Karissa as she continued to regain her bodily functions. "bleh, gah....um....ahhh...." So she couldn't speak yet. The others laughed at her attempts. As long as I'm amusing you. She mind spoke to all of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:26 pm
Felix laughed, got up, and walked over to Rachel and Karissa saying, "No worries," she poked Rachel in the arm and Rachel jumped, "she's better now. I told you it only lasts for five minutes...at least on other vampires. On prey...it lasts about an hour. But even if it was only five minutes on them too, it would be enough time." Her eyes glinted a bit evilly and she grinned rather impishly. Felix went back to her seat and sat down, waiting for Rachel to burst out with her reaction. In her head though, she was planning where to hunt, thinking about asking Edward and Carlisle where they hunted, so she could have some fun.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:31 pm
When Rachel felt Felix poke her arm, she tried to move and grab her hand, generally people touching her bothered her, a lot. But all that she could do was flinch...a little. Breaking through the last of the haze in her head, she jumped up and made a face as though she was gagging, there seemed to be a horrible aftertaste in her mouth. "That...." She began "was the weirdest most unnatural thing I've ever experience. I wouldn't wish it on anyone...that feeling of complete vulnerability. UGH" She shuddered. "Horrible."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:46 pm
"Welcome to my world" Arianna muttered. She still felt weak after her family had died and then when her grandmother died it left her in even worst condition than before.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:47 pm
Estelluna laughed and sat down and slowly became human.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:47 pm
Felix shrugged, her eyes giving away the amusement she felt though her face was smooth. She said, "I did warn you. I'm sorry it was so horrible. He's done it on me and I didn't think it was that bad. It's only bad if you're an enemy." Her eyes glinted again and a devilish grin broke out on her face, she started laughing. "And yet," she said, "I can't help but laugh when others let me do it to them." Felix noticed the Cullens trying to stifle laughter all around and she winked. They had all experienced Black's power as well.  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:48 am
"Well I don't think I'll be so quick to trust you now." Said Rachel, slightly embarassed. If she could have blushed, she would be beet red. She hated being made fun of, especially in front of her friends. Quietly, she sat down, hugging her knees to her chest, feigning casualness.

confused
>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:47 am
(Is what a word?)

Karissa shuffled over to give Rachel more room, and half-smiled sympathetically. "I've always been a cat person, personally," she said in an undertone, trying to make her friend laugh.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:32 pm
Arianna put her arm around Rachel casually. "I'm not makin fun of ya" Arianna whispered to her. She tried to make Rachel and herself feel better. She eventually noticed Rachel seemed more like herself but she didn't. "I'm takin a walk, see ya'll in a bit" Arianna said shortly and went outside. She didn't know where she was going to go but she couldn't stand being cooped up anymore. She casually strolled down the street, trying to empty her mind but not succeding very well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:38 pm

"Well, you and me both now." Replied Rachel to Karissa, her eyes following Arianna as she left the room. "That wasn't very nice, not telling me, though I'm glad the Cullens got a laugh out of it." She said, peering carefully at the vampires who were her friends. Only Jasper seemed to have picked up on the fact that they might have hurt her feelings.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:12 pm
Arianna ran to Ohio. Once there she went into her grandma's house. Her aunt and grandpa had sold it a while ago and Arianna bought it off of them, not wanting someone else to own the place. She stepped inside and turned on the lights. She walked into each of the rooms, thinking back on the times when her family was still alive and times were good. Suddenly exhaustion hit her. Crawling up into her grandmother's bed that had been left there along with her grandmother's other things, she crawled under the blankets. She was so emotionally tired that she fell asleep for the first time in her vampire years.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:55 pm
"Maybe we should leave now," Karissa said in the quietest of whispers. She'd been as eager as the others to see the newcomer, but she was getting tired and, after all, there was still school tomorrow. Karissa needed to hunt before exposing herself to the ordeal of human teenagers at school.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:18 pm
Felix shrugged at Rachel and said, "At least you weren't standing when Black did it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you though." She then turned to Karissa, looked into her eyes, and said, "You need to hunt, right? May I accompany you? My eyes need to return to their...extremely odd blue. I hear I'm going to be meeting someone important," her eyes lingered on Edward for a second then flickered back, "and I hear she smells...floral. I need to prepare."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:16 pm
"Perhaps, just this time, you should stay here. We live rather a ways away, and the Cullens can show you around better than we can." Said Rachel, standing with Karissa. "I suppose we'll see you all tomorrow." She said quietly.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:45 pm
Estellna smiled and slowly slinked out of the room.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games