Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:03 pm
Ai nodded. "Probably. I would too if I was them."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:11 pm
"You want to stop and get anything to at?" Sira asked her as they started to pass up restaurants. He started to get hungry remembering he hadn't eaten much that day.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:13 pm
"Sure." Ai smiled. "How about here?" She asked as they passed a sushi shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:16 pm
"Okay.." Sira said smiling and walking up to the sushi place. He held the door open for Ai the smell of raw fish coming through the door as soon as he opened it.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:20 pm
Ai walked in and took a wiff of the place. Why does it have to smell funny when it taste good?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:25 pm
Sira walked in after Ai. He blushed as his stomach growled.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:28 pm
Ai giggled. "Hungry?" She asked as her own had made a light growl noise and blushed a bit. "Let's eat."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:31 pm
Sira nodded in agreement and found them a table. 'I don't think I've eaten all day..' He thought silently. His stomach growled again his face turning redder.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:37 pm
Ai sat at the table and waited for their sever as she watched Sira's face get redder.

A man walked over to Sira and Ai's table. "Hello, what can I get you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:46 pm
Sira looked down at the menu. "Um can I get Chirashizushi?" He asked not too picky at the moment. He looked up at the man his face no longer red.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:51 pm
"Hmm..." Ai looked over the list of sushi. "Tekka Maki and Amaebi, please." She said smiling at the server.

"Sure thing." He smiled at Sira and left to get their food.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:56 pm
Sira heaved a sigh of relief glad that the day was finally over. 'Chances are Itachi and Kisame won't be back for a while...' But that still left eight members.. that is if the suspicions about Orochimaru were true. He forced the thought away from his mind.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:11 pm
Ai yawned. I'm glad today's over. Itachi and Kisame are gone, but it still leaves the others.

The server came back and placed a plate with their sushi in front of them. "Enjoy your meal." He smiled and winked at Sira, leaving.
(He's gay xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:15 pm
(lol xd i thought it was strange how he smiled at me)

Sira looked down at the rice and sushi. He took a bit of sushi rice stuck to the sides of it. He smiled glad to have something to eat.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:21 pm
(That's why I typed him in pink)
Ai looked at the server weird as he left but then looked at her food. "Itadakimasu." She said taking one of her sushi and eating it. "Yum!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games