Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:57 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
"probably, you know dad..its all about busness and what not" she looked around

Tomoe smiles a bit sadly and shakes head. "It's as if we lost both parents...."
"yes, its ture" she sighs "well im going to walk around in the forest" she smiled slightly and walked away towards the forest

She nodded slightly and smiled. "Okay... if anything happens just holler... I'll stay here for a bit longer..." Tomoe said sitting down on the ground.
"okay, later sis" she said walking through the forest, she sighs looking at the sky "happy birthday mom" she said blowing a kiss in the air

"Happy birthday mom...." Tomoe said taking a rose on her hand and smelling it's sweet aroma. "I wonder if father remembers...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:59 pm
she walked into a clearing and sat on her knees in the middle, she layed down a black rose "love you mom" she said crying a single tear, the tear fell on the rose "miss you" (gtg soon, ill b on in.....2 hours)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:00 pm
Aprilbaby1
she walked into a clearing and sat on her knees in the middle, she layed down a black rose "love you mom" she said crying a single tear, the tear fell on the rose "miss you" (gtg soon, ill b on in.....2 hours)

(oki doki!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:01 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

(oki doki!)
(yea i have to share the computer, with my two step bros and my bro stressed so yea)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

(oki doki!)
(yea i have to share the computer, with my two step bros and my bro stressed so yea)

(That sucks..... ><;; I have 4 siblings but they all live with my dad.. I live alone with my mom and my stepdad...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:33 am
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1

(oki doki!)

(That sucks..... ><;; I have 4 siblings but they all live with my dad.. I live alone with my mom and my stepdad...)
(well my step bros are here for the summmer, and i live wit my mom and step dad)  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:31 pm
It: Hey there little girl

Me:Hi, weird clown in the swours!

It:I have some baloons down here

Me biggrin o they Float?

It:Oh yes Lisa they float, and when ur Down her with me YOU FLOAT TO!!!

he Grabs my leg and I scream

Me:RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!

It: No Im not trying to rape you Im trying to eat you!

Me: RAPE RAPE!!!!!!!!

It: Oh ******** you then

He lets go

Me gets up and walks away saying:Works every time  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Me biggrin o they Float?

He lets go

lol  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Me biggrin o they Float?

He lets go

lol
I know lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Me biggrin o they Float?

He lets go

lol
I know lol
yep yep...its quiet in the rps now..*hears crikets*  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:55 pm
Juno: .... I understand this is difficult, but i don' think there is much time, your highness. ... time's ticking... and so will the barriers lower. *crosses arms* ..... What i'm here to ask, though.... ..8walks to the window, seeing the sisters and the other characters outside in the moonlight* .... .. is your best soldiers.... about 10 or less will do. ... Especially the ones who can see clearly througout the night *gets up* ... It's hard to trust me, but i believe we will need the Rod of Eternal Slumber.... ....

*walks to the King* This Rod... if you remember soo many years ago.... seals the doors to any place... it was never used because you thought the Towers of Peace might be used... but at this rate, THEY will get them. And so will the other kingdoms know... No pressure, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:59 pm
Juno: *gets up*. .... I'll wait for at least 4 days till you decision. After that, i will have no choice but to take it myself. *looking at him* .. .because, unlike others, i love my land. *smirks* .... to pieces. ... Well! .*gets up, putting on his coat* .... *covering the chains that he has in his chest* ... i believe i shall see you later, your Highness... *opens the door* ....... You know, i think i'd rather have it in 3 days. Less leisure time for me and you, haha... *bows and closes the door, leaving the red fiery looking top, as the gift from him to the King, on top of the table, shining the night sky in it's blood-scarlet paintings.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:00 pm
AxelNekko
Juno: .... I understand this is difficult, but i don' think there is much time, your highness. ... time's ticking... and so will the barriers lower. *crosses arms* ..... What i'm here to ask, though.... ..8walks to the window, seeing the sisters and the other characters outside in the moonlight* .... .. is your best soldiers.... about 10 or less will do. ... Especially the ones who can see clearly througout the night *gets up* ... It's hard to trust me, but i believe we will need the Rod of Eternal Slumber.... ....

*walks to the King* This Rod... if you remember soo many years ago.... seals the doors to any place... it was never used because you thought the Towers of Peace might be used... but at this rate, THEY will get them. And so will the other kingdoms know... No pressure, right?

Valdamt looks at him and frowns slightly. He sighs and rubs his temples. "Why don't you ever come porting good news? Or just to say a simple 'hello, how are you?' " he sighs one more time and stands up. "Do you know the ubication of this... Rod?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:01 pm
she stands up and walks back to the garden looking at her sister "come on lets go back inside" she smiles softly and walks inside (brb)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:02 pm
AxelNekko
Juno: *gets up*. .... I'll wait for at least 4 days till you decision. After that, i will have no choice but to take it myself. *looking at him* .. .because, unlike others, i love my land. *smirks* .... to pieces. ... Well! .*gets up, putting on his coat* .... *covering the chains that he has in his chest* ... i believe i shall see you later, your Highness... *opens the door* ....... You know, i think i'd rather have it in 3 days. Less leisure time for me and you, haha... *bows and closes the door, leaving the red fiery looking top, as the gift from him to the King, on top of the table, shining the night sky in it's blood-scarlet paintings.

He nods slightly and sighs. "Very well then... I'll tell you my decision in... four days or so.." she said, lookg at the red fiery top. "Juno... you surely are strange..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games