Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:03 pm

vasily relaxes a little hearing her say this feeling a little less tense about the situation. he leaned forward to grab another sandwich "ill put in an inquiry form at the next harbor to have them repaired" he said in amandas direction, "anything else i need to know about?"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:03 pm

"Whhaaaaat?" she said looking at her sister and laughing. "You know you can't hide the truth...."

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:04 pm

she laughed "guess not" she said smiling
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:05 pm

Amanda thinks for a while. "Hmmm.... nope. It's been pretty quiet."

La Petite Ange

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:10 pm

NAME: Lance
SPECIALITY: Nothing in particular really. He's highly adaptable to pretty much anything though.
PHYSICAL TRAITS: Fairly tall with brown umcombed hair. Green eyes that say very little about him. A white t-shirt, black jeans, black shoes and white socks.
HISTORY : He fell out a tree a few months back and doesn't remember anything from before. Mostly just wandering from place to place trying to survive and find a place to call home.
PERSONALITY: Rather cautious by nature. He often keeps to himself most of the time.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:11 pm

looking at her a moment he asked a question he had been wondering for a while "did holly and arage ever......," he mumbled "did they ever ********?" he said looking at her.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:12 pm

she choked on her sandwich, she coughed taking a sip of water, she smiled sheeplishly (spelling sux) "sorry"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:13 pm

Amanda grinned. "how the hell am I supposed to know? Do I need to check up on everyone who has sex in this sub? I only worry about the conditions of the sub, not about who has sex and when or how many times," she said laughing. "But I'm not sure though... maybe."

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:18 pm

he grinned at her "well i just figured scince you were so into everyone's business you might know" he said laughing a little. he thought he heard someone movinig near the entrance "excuse me" he said to them before walking over to the hatch to see who it was.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:19 pm

She laughed. "Yeah... sure whatever, Cap'n..." she finished her sandwhich.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:20 pm

she finished her sandwich and stood up "well ill be in my room ok" she smiled and walked out of the kitchen, she walked to her room and changed
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:23 pm

Lance had stowed away in a barrel before the ship set sail. He woke up smacking his lips then opened up one of those cracker packs with cheese. He held onto the pack with his teeth and lifted the top of the barrel with his right hand. Sort of glancing around like a Raccoon he looked right to left around the place to see if the coast was clear.

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:26 pm

Amanda yawned and stood up. She decided to walk around the sub for a while.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:26 pm

vasily looked around for a moment not quite sure he did hear someone, he headed back to the kitchen noticing april was gone. he opened the cabinet and took out a bottle of scotch setting out a glass for himself. he turned to amanda "want some?" he asked her.

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:29 pm

"Nah..." she exits the kitchen to walk around a bit.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games