Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:17 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
*yuki walked in the cabin useing her mind to talk again* when will you be home with me

.......love............damnit...it hurts so bad..........the bastards........just nuked our entire force............ive got a piece of metal the size of ur arm sticking through my leg

yuki: damn it *kaycee walked in* kaycee stay here with the baby ill be back *she transported to where sevurus was useing a force field to prothect them* damn it you prommised you wouldnt get hur im gonna kill the basterds that did this to you *she looked at the metal here she stoped the blood rom coming out and numbed his whole leg and pulled the metal out and healed the wound*

......-his breathing slowed, and steadied out- thanks love...........-he hugged her tightly- we have to leave, thiers a enemy force easily 50 times larger then ours on its way here now, hold on tight, im teleporting u, and the others to the town  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:19 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
*yuki walked in the cabin useing her mind to talk again* when will you be home with me

.......love............damnit...it hurts so bad..........the bastards........just nuked our entire force............ive got a piece of metal the size of ur arm sticking through my leg

yuki: damn it *kaycee walked in* kaycee stay here with the baby ill be back *she transported to where sevurus was useing a force field to prothect them* damn it you prommised you wouldnt get hur im gonna kill the basterds that did this to you *she looked at the metal here she stoped the blood rom coming out and numbed his whole leg and pulled the metal out and healed the wound*

......-his breathing slowed, and steadied out- thanks love...........-he hugged her tightly- we have to leave, thiers a enemy force easily 50 times larger then ours on its way here now, hold on tight, im teleporting u, and the others to the town

Yuki: ok *she held him tightly*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:24 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

-he kissed her closely, his eyes shut, so did hers, as they kissed, a ominous wind blew past thme, when they opened thier eyes, sev and mayun where in thier beds, severus and yuki were holding each other tightly on the porch of her cabin-  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:33 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

-he kissed her closely, his eyes shut, so did hers, as they kissed, a ominous wind blew past thme, when they opened thier eyes, sev and mayun where in thier beds, severus and yuki were holding each other tightly on the porch of her cabin-

*she looked at her trembling hands and back up at sevurus her brown eyes now black from hunger* you see what happens when you get hurt if i would have lost control when i smelled your blood i would have lost you  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:35 pm
xAngel of Mercyx
RCT-1107 sev
xAngel of Mercyx
RCT-1107 sev
xAngel of Mercyx

for that i truly hope..

-the shadow disappears with a shreak-
mayun: damnit, massive damage, the command vehicle is no longer operational, all units, can anyone hear me?!

*she covers her ears and sqiunts her eyes as the shadow disappears* i will miss you my love.......*she says staring at the place it once stood*

mayun:.....damnit......any other command vehicles, report in.....
comm.:........
mayun: anyone at all, report in?!
comm:....this is rager, 135th combat mech unit......our entire force is scattered, and heavily demoralized.....also....radar scans indicate a massive number of hostiles approaching from the west

*thinks to self* i hope everything is alright

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:36 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

*she looked at her trembling hands and back up at sevurus her brown eyes now black from hunger* you see what happens when you get hurt if i would have lost control when i smelled your blood i would have lost you
-he slashed his neck with his finger nails, and held his blood covered finger to her lips-.........then dont deny it....its natural to be hungry....if your hungry....let me know, ill feed you however i can, when ever i can  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:39 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

-he slashed his neck with his finger nails, and held his blood covered finger to her lips-.........then dont deny it....its natural to be hungry....if your hungry....let me know, ill feed you however i can, when ever i can

yuki: damnit no im not willing to lose you *she said forcing herseld back wards and healing the slash on his next*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:42 pm
xAngel of Mercyx
xAngel of Mercyx
RCT-1107 sev
xAngel of Mercyx
RCT-1107 sev
xAngel of Mercyx

for that i truly hope..

-the shadow disappears with a shreak-
mayun: damnit, massive damage, the command vehicle is no longer operational, all units, can anyone hear me?!

*she covers her ears and sqiunts her eyes as the shadow disappears* i will miss you my love.......*she says staring at the place it once stood*

comm:....this is rager, 135th combat mech unit......our entire force is scattered, and heavily demoralized.....also....radar scans indicate a massive number of hostiles approaching from the west

-mayun appears in front of her, coughcing, a chunk of lead punching through his wrist, he lifts his arm-....cept for this, im dandy love ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:44 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

yuki: damnit no im not willing to lose you *she said forcing herseld back wards and healing the slash on his next*

-he moved closer to her, and gripped her hand, stopping the healing-........you dont have to worry about losing me...- he put his finger on her lips, brushing some of the blood onto her tongue-.........  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

-he moved closer to her, and gripped her hand, stopping the healing-........you dont have to worry about losing me...- he put his finger on her lips, brushing some of the blood onto her tongue-.........

NO *she pusted his hand away with her free hand her eyes turnig from black to a venomus red*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:49 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7

NO *she pusted his hand away with her free hand her eyes turnig from black to a venomus red*

-he chuckled-.....go ahead.........drink....you know you want to.........  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 pm
RCT-1107 sev
xAngel of Mercyx
xAngel of Mercyx
RCT-1107 sev
xAngel of Mercyx

-mayun appears in front of her, coughcing, a chunk of lead punching through his wrist, he lifts his arm-....cept for this, im dandy love ^^

*she turns slightly white* oh my god! are you okay?...*she rushes to him, and looks closely at the wound...* do you mind if i heal you?...  

xAngel of Mercyx

Eloquent Conversationalist

15,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:57 pm
xAngel of Mercyx
RCT-1107 sev
xAngel of Mercyx
xAngel of Mercyx
RCT-1107 sev
xAngel of Mercyx

*she turns slightly white* oh my god! are you okay?...*she rushes to him, and looks closely at the wound...* do you mind if i heal you?...

....dont......its ok- he gripped the lead bar-.....its funner to do it this......way.....-he began to pull it out, and kissed the wound, licking on his own blood-.......i havent fed on blood....in months  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games