Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

~Sarah gets up and follows her~ You ok?

*looks up and eyes are blood shot red* I-i'm fine *smiles* N-no worries!

~Hugs her~ Awwwwww

*looks at her* W-what?

~Shakes her head~ Nothing its just your crying and i-i...i feel bad is all

*wipes eyes* Oh.... *senses somthing coming towerds sarah and pushes her out of the way so she can dodge a arrow and it hits her in the arm* Damn demon hunter! *pulls out arrow*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:40 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

(OMG SODA OUT MY NOSE HOLY s**t ED!!!!!! LMAO!!!!) ~Looks up~ Who was it?
"some guy handing over a gun" he shows the transforming thingy "i'l use it as furniture in my room, the guy is way too craved into transforming suff" ((eaven toght he becomes the collest character by the end... the most mature at least))

~Nods~ok ~Gets up~ Ill be back soon ~Goes to her room and comes back holding something~
"what is that?" ed points with the hand holding the can, he drinks the rest and throw it at the bin

~Raises her eyebrow~ Its still my birthday meening its Dannys too this is his presant ~Looks at him~ You wanna come with me?
"why not?" he leaves the gun over the sofa and follows her  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:42 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

~Hugs her~ Awwwwww

*looks at her* W-what?

*wipes eyes* Oh.... *senses somthing coming towerds sarah and pushes her out of the way so she can dodge a arrow and it hits her in the arm* Damn demon hunter! *pulls out arrow*

~Hits the ground hard~ Thats gunna leave a mark...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:44 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

(OMG SODA OUT MY NOSE HOLY s**t ED!!!!!! LMAO!!!!) ~Looks up~ Who was it?
"some guy handing over a gun" he shows the transforming thingy "i'l use it as furniture in my room, the guy is way too craved into transforming suff" ((eaven toght he becomes the collest character by the end... the most mature at least))

~Nods~ok ~Gets up~ Ill be back soon ~Goes to her room and comes back holding something~
"what is that?" ed points with the hand holding the can, he drinks the rest and throw it at the bin

~Raises her eyebrow~ Its still my birthday meening its Dannys too this is his presant ~Looks at him~ You wanna come with me?

~Once in the yard Blair turns and kisses him then they Blink to where their going~ HI DANNY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! ~Danny~ Hi BLAIR HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ~they hug then Blair introduses Ed~  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:44 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

~Hugs her~ Awwwwww

*looks at her* W-what?

*ear twiches and eyes turn red is now in front of akey with a kunaix2 and a paper bomb on bottom of one*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:45 pm
~Shioru goes to look for Kioko~  

jack_azz2616

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:46 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

~Hugs her~ Awwwwww

*looks at her* W-what?

*looks at her* Oh im sorry! *gets shot in the side* Ngh *pulls it out then 20 arrows fallow after that one and hit her* Damn
Hunter:Now that your weaker.....
Hanaa:You wish *kicks the hunter sending him in the air*
Hunter:*before he goes in the air he grabs her leg taking her with him*
Hanaa:SARAH GO FIND SOMEONE ELES TO HELP ME AND YOU AND FAST!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:47 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Once in the yard Blair turns and kisses him then they Blink to where their going~ HI DANNY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! ~Danny~ Hi BLAIR HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ~they hug then Blair introduses Ed~
"hello danny" ed says loking who wierd he is while wearing a cow jacket ((jkjk))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 pm
(Just so yall know where we are (AT THE FAERIE FALLS) No one can get to us unless Blair or Danny bring them so....)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:48 pm
*once there, mitsuki started setting the trees on fire, blinded by her hatred and sadness, shouting* YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST SAID GOODBYE!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE, ON MY OWN!?!?! YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN ME WITH YOU! IT PAINS ME BEING ALONE LIKE THIS!!! I HATE YOU!!! *continued setting the forest on fire*  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:49 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

~Hugs her~ Awwwwww

*looks at her* W-what?

*looks at her* Oh im sorry! *gets shot in the side* Ngh *pulls it out then 20 arrows fallow after that one and hit her* Damn
Hunter:Now that your weaker.....
Hanaa:You wish *kicks the hunter sending him in the air*
Hunter:*before he goes in the air he grabs her leg taking her with him*
Hanaa:SARAH GO FIND SOMEONE ELES TO HELP ME AND YOU AND FAST!!!!

~Shakes head and pulls out a weapon unreacognizable and hits him with it making him hit the ground~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:50 pm
busos_gurl
(Just so yall know where we are (AT THE FAERIE FALLS) No one can get to us unless Blair or Danny bring them so....)
((that means i'l be draged... jk go along))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"hello danny" ed says loking who wierd he is while wearing a cow jacket ((jkjk))

~Hugs him~ Hi im Danny and uhh let me guess ~Leans in and whispers in his ear~ Your going out with my sister  
busos_gurl

(well how do they get there then do they just wait for them or somthin?)  

iiAngel of Death Temari

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games