Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:48 pm
me always here?no......welll.......nooo.....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:49 pm
oooooooooooo i want a contest to win a mask and band,[who the hell would vote for me?]  

cowavenger

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:50 pm
thanks again for all the cool stuff zrana  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:50 pm
Deep Despair
Zrana
you are ALWAYS here, aren't you?

I'm pondering making a contest to when a July letter (contains ninja headband or kitsune mask)... But it'll be an essay.

People will submit reasons why someone should get the letter--but there's a catch! You can't submit it for yourself!

Yep, the contest will be to have OTHER PEOPLE say who they think should get the letter! And a panal of judges will read them until we narrow things down to one winner. (and the people who nominate the person that ends up winning the letter will also get a little something as a thankyou =D)

Does this sound like a cool idea?

it kinda confuses me....but i think it would be an awesome idea! genuis zrana.... purely genuis..... that you are
*claps enthusiastically* Great idea! I think that it would be cool seeing people saying why others deserve something.

Kinda shows how much others know eachother and what kind of relationship they have with one another, ne?  

Yunako Aori

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:51 pm
CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST!!!!!!!!!![starts to foam at mouth,nearby ppl take aim with tranquilizer gun]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:52 pm
cowavenger
Moomoo, not only are you here whenever I am, you post all the time so I know that your here! and didn't further above you say that you are here like 24/7? xd whee  

Yunako Aori

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:54 pm
Yunako Aori
cowavenger
Moomoo, not only are you here whenever I am, you post all the time so I know that your here! and didn't further above you say that you are here like 24/7? xd whee

o...well...see i uh.....theres a perfectly logical explanation and uh...[runs up into tree for hiding]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:56 pm
cowavenger
Yunako Aori
cowavenger

o...well...see i uh.....theres a perfectly logical explanation and uh...[runs up into tree for hiding]
lol

*le gasp* CREDITS!!! *turns the volume back on the tv*  

Yunako Aori

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:57 pm
Yunako Aori
cowavenger
Yunako Aori
cowavenger

lol

i luv tom goes to the mayor [tommorrow nite hooray]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:57 pm
Deep Despair
Yunako Aori
*waits impaitently for the sad eppie of FMA and for FFXI to download* Gosh darn you venture brothers.. END!!!

CURSE YOU SLOW LAPTOP... DOWNLOAD! scream stressed

sweatdrop

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! YOU HAVE REMINDED ME OF THE SAD!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWQFJKBJWKBEGUEWrbg;aewq! -drools and dies-
crying *huggles* I'm sorry! gonk  

Yunako Aori

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:00 pm
cowavenger
Yunako Aori
cowavenger
Yunako Aori
cowavenger

lol

i luv tom goes to the mayor [tommorrow nite hooray]
*all kiddish* Me no likey Venture Brothers.

Es muy Muy... Como se dice scary en espanol?

NOW IT'S ON!! *watches intently with box of tissues closely at hand*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:02 pm
i still have kawaiis unconcious body lol she still has come for it she just left it here unconcious,and i cant find a place to put the dam thing ,first i started scaring ppl with it,using string i made it dance at the numa numa party ,i used as a chair even but the dam thing is uncomfortable any1 got suggestions?i dontr wanna be a slob and just leave it under tree like garbage....O HOORRAAAYYY its fullmetalalchemist i luv the guys who do opening song  

cowavenger

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:03 pm
i love alexander  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:05 pm
i bet that little girl is the chemara  

cowavenger

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:06 pm
cowavenger
i still have kawaiis unconcious body lol she still has come for it she just left it here unconcious,and i cant find a place to put the dam thing ,first i started scaring ppl with it,using string i made it dance at the numa numa party ,i used as a chair even but the dam thing is uncomfortable any1 got suggestions?i dontr wanna be a slob and just leave it under tree like garbage....O HOORRAAAYYY its fullmetalalchemist i luv the guys who do opening song
Ending theme is better!!! blaugh  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games