Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:48 am

I saw an adorable snow leopard plushie in the bookstore today and I went It's Rinnie! whee
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:49 am

TheDisreputableDog
I saw an adorable snow leopard plushie in the bookstore today and I when It's Rinnie! whee

Hehe, you know someone's made an impact on your life, when you see their species on a plushie and call their name 3nodding

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:51 am

Af Mas
TheDisreputableDog
I saw an adorable snow leopard plushie in the bookstore today and I when It's Rinnie! whee

Hehe, you know someone's made an impact on your life, when you see their species on a plushie and call their name 3nodding
I agree...I saw a wolfie plushie today but it was too expensive but it was dark purple and I thought 'Morna!'
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:54 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas
TheDisreputableDog

I agree...I saw a wolfie plushie today but it was too expensive but it was dark purple and I thought 'Morna!'

Awwww, that's too bad

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:56 am

Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas
TheDisreputableDog

Awwww, that's too bad
Indeed it is *shrugs* I'll get one another day from another place...with a bigger size rolleyes
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:58 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas
TheDisreputableDog

Awwww, that's too bad
Indeed it is *shrugs* I'll get one another day from another place...with a bigger size rolleyes

Even better xd

Af Mas

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:00 am

Af Mas

Even better xd
Yes! *does a lil' dance with hip swaying too* xd
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:01 am

Af Mas
TheDisreputableDog

It keeps happening to me too. I saw a card with arctic wolf pups on it while I was on vacation and I wanted to send it to Jake. I keep seeing things and going "man, So-and-so would love this--damn, if only I actually knew them." sweatdrop

TheDisreputableDog

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:01 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas

Even better xd

=P Hehe. Enjoying yourself and your femmeness now?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:02 am

Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas

Even better xd

Oh yes, so fun...best thing is I'm gonna test the pouncing on my mate soon enough *jiggy with it*

Vinnie Outlaw

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:04 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Oh yes, so fun...best thing is I''m gonna test the pouncing on my mate soon enough *jiggy with it*
Jiggly with it too, I see. xd
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:04 am

TheDisreputableDog
Af Mas
TheDisreputableDog

It keeps happening to me too. I saw a card with arctic wolf pups on it while I was on vacation and I wanted to send it to Jake. I keep seeing things and going "man, So-and-so would love this--damn, if only I actually knew them." sweatdrop

Awwwww ^^ One of my friends got a new dog a while back, and he kept calling it Affy by mistake xd

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:06 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas
Vincent R. Starwind
Af Mas

Even better xd

Oh yes, so fun...best thing is I'm gonna test the pouncing on my mate soon enough *jiggy with it*

^^ Hehe, that's always a good way to express yourself
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:06 am

Af Mas
Awwwww ^^ One of my friends got a new dog a while back, and he kept calling it Affy by mistake xd
That's really funny. whee

TheDisreputableDog

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:08 am

TheDisreputableDog
Af Mas
That's really funny. whee

It's funny, and at the same time I found it really sweet 3nodding
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games