Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:58 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
(Just so yall know where we are (AT THE FAERIE FALLS) No one can get to us unless Blair or Danny bring them so....)

(well how do they get there then do they just wait for them or somthin?)

(Huh?)

(idk i dont even no what i said Dx anyways how do they get there like the others?)

(WHO?!?! lol i dont understand please keep in mind im blonde DX)

(lol oh like Akey and Koi and them how are they goin to get to the falls or whatever?)

(There already there lol Akey Koi Suki Danny and Sarah also as of about 5 minuets ago Blair and Ed lol )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:59 pm
"Sarah tell Kat i said hi and hanaa tell akey i love her"  

lord chazxr XIV

bones and rot

*she continued setting the woods on fire, half of it being consumed by the fire, and continoud yelling* IDIOTS!!! I HATE YOU! YOU COULDVE TAKEN ME WITH YOU, BUT YOU LEFT ME HERE TO ENDURE THE SADNESS AND THE LONELINESS!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! *her eyes clouded by her tears, she falls backward and hits her head on a rock, she then fell unconscious, surrounded by the flames*  
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Once in the yard Blair turns and kisses him then they Blink to where their going~ HI DANNY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! ~Danny~ Hi BLAIR HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ~they hug then Blair introduses Ed~
"hello danny" ed says loking who wierd he is while wearing a cow jacket ((jkjk))

~Hugs him~ Hi im Danny and uhh let me guess ~Leans in and whispers in his ear~ Your going out with my sister
"if i say yes i get into some kind of brother over protection?"

~Shrugs~ Maby ~Laughs~ Sarah know yet? or Kat?
"i dont know if blaair informed them but mostly i belive not... who is kat? sounds familiar but i think i forgot who she is"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 pm
lordchazxr2

~Nods unable to think~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 pm
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
lordchazxr2
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl

~Hits the ground hard~ Thats gunna leave a mark...

*looks at her* Oh im sorry! *gets shot in the side* Ngh *pulls it out then 20 arrows fallow after that one and hit her* Damn
Hunter:Now that your weaker.....
Hanaa:You wish *kicks the hunter sending him in the air*
Hunter:*before he goes in the air he grabs her leg taking her with him*
Hanaa:SARAH GO FIND SOMEONE ELES TO HELP ME AND YOU AND FAST!!!!
*throws paper bomb kunai then chants* "forbidden attack fading of darkness!" *makes hunter dissentergrate then catchs hanaa*

*looks at him* Just let m-m-m down..... *starts taking out all the arrows*
ok *carefully puts on ground* *heals all of arrow wounds*

Yeah im ganna leave you now *starts walking away* Bye.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:01 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Once in the yard Blair turns and kisses him then they Blink to where their going~ HI DANNY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! ~Danny~ Hi BLAIR HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ~they hug then Blair introduses Ed~
"hello danny" ed says loking who wierd he is while wearing a cow jacket ((jkjk))

~Hugs him~ Hi im Danny and uhh let me guess ~Leans in and whispers in his ear~ Your going out with my sister

"i dont know if blaair informed them but mostly i belive not... who is kat? sounds familiar but i think i forgot who she is"

~He laughs~ Sarahs twin ~Laughs again and goes and finds Akey and Blair turns to Ed~ Well now what?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:01 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Nods unable to think~

Yeah what ever  

iiAngel of Death Temari

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:02 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~He laughs~ Sarahs twin ~Laughs again and goes and finds Akey and Blair turns to Ed~ Well now what?
gives a look to blair "i dont know and you are asking... so only blair can say"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:02 pm
Misuzu0614
*she continued setting the woods on fire, half of it being consumed by the fire, and continoud yelling* IDIOTS!!! I HATE YOU! YOU COULDVE TAKEN ME WITH YOU, BUT YOU LEFT ME HERE TO ENDURE THE SADNESS AND THE LONELINESS!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! *her eyes clouded by her tears, she falls backward and hits her head on a rock, she then fell unconscious, surrounded by the flames*

*eyes turn red jumps in air* "water blast!' *sends it to fire and jumps into woods and picks up mitsuki jumps again and while in air and whispers*
"He will always be with you i promise"  

lord chazxr XIV

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:03 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

(Blair asked you lol) ~She laughs and grabs his hand~ Ill show you around his house ~Pulls him inside~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:04 pm
Akey:*rubs eyes* hmmmm.....  

iiAngel of Death Temari

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:05 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

(Blair asked you lol) ~She laughs and grabs his hand~ Ill show you around his house ~Pulls him inside~
((didnt read well)) ed goes suspecting that this haves something about sarah  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:05 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey:*rubs eyes* hmmmm.....

~Danny whispers in her ear~ Its me where are your glasses? ~Kisses her~  

RaWr-i-lovely

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games