Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-he smiled, his vision didnt haze, his strength wasnt sapped, he felt better then ever-.....drink as much as you need, i love you too much to let you fall prey to the hunger

*then her exremmly lethal venome sliped through her fangs and into his wound*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:52 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
-he smiled, his vision didnt haze, his strength wasnt sapped, he felt better then ever-.....drink as much as you need, i love you too much to let you fall prey to the hunger

-his arms shook slightly, then violently, but he still rose them, and wrapped them around her, pulling her closer-.........drink everyu last drop if you have to  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:54 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-his arms shook slightly, then violently, but he still rose them, and wrapped them around her, pulling her closer-.........drink everyu last drop if you have to

*she relesed his wristand kissed him his blood on her lips* thank you *licked her lips*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:56 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

*she relesed his wristand kissed him his blood on her lips* thank you *licked her lips*

-he let go, and smiled- your wel-......-he coughed violently, and fell over, unconscious to the ground, his heart beat slowed, and blood seeped down his shirt, and stained the ground under him-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:59 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he let go, and smiled- your wel-......-he coughed violently, and fell over, unconscious to the ground, his heart beat slowed, and blood seeped down his shirt, and stained the ground under him-

yuki: n-no sevurus i knew this would happen sevurus please wake up oh no i-i dont no how to stop this sevurus wake up please im s-so sorr *tears ran down her face* this is all my fault  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:02 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: n-no sevurus i knew this would happen sevurus please wake up oh no i-i dont no how to stop this sevurus wake up please im s-so sorr *tears ran down her face* this is all my fault
-more blood flowed out as he sat up-....i knew that would happen, thats why i cut myself, my body has a powerful immune system, i go into anaphilactic shock, which causes blood to stop flowing, then my immune system expunges any poison, virus, or desease out through the cuts, my body has a problem....it produces too much blood, so i have to cut myself, to drain it, otherwise i will die, from the inside out, thats why i dont mind if you bite me, and i dont mind taking the venom, cuz i wont die ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:04 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-more blood flowed out as he sat up-....i knew that would happen, thats why i cut myself, my body has a powerful immune system, i go into anaphilactic shock, which causes blood to stop flowing, then my immune system expunges any poison, virus, or desease out through the cuts, my body has a problem....it produces too much blood, so i have to cut myself, to drain it, otherwise i will die, from the inside out, thats why i dont mind if you bite me, and i dont mind taking the venom, cuz i wont die ^^

yuki: oh my god you could have warned me *she said sobbing trying to stop crying she hugged him tightly*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:08 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: oh my god you could have warned me *she said sobbing trying to stop crying she hugged him tightly*

it never came up- he hugged her back- all vampires release that venom, naturally, other vampires have built immunities to it, unfortunately, thats how we expunge it from the body  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:11 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

it never came up- he hugged her back- all vampires release that venom, naturally, other vampires have built immunities to it, unfortunately, thats how we expunge it from the body

my venom is stronger than others and i have a tallent that usualy alows me to controll it but i was so hungry i couldnt ive use me venom to kill other vampires before  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:13 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

my venom is stronger than others and i have a tallent that usualy alows me to controll it but i was so hungry i couldnt ive use me venom to kill other vampires before

im a blackblood, a member of the original 10 vampire council members, i am strong enough top resist it ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

im a blackblood, a member of the original 10 vampire council members, i am strong enough top resist it ^^

yuki: good *kisses him again leaving her black rose sent on his lips*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:18 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-the scent drifted into his nose, his face became red-........such a lovely scent.......  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-the scent drifted into his nose, his face became red-........such a lovely scent.......

yuki: *blushes* ot happens after i drink blood  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:20 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

then, i have even more reason to let you drink of me, its so nice.....it brings back memories  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:21 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

then, i have even more reason to let you drink of me, its so nice.....it brings back memories

yuki: memories of what  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games