Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:06 pm
lordchazxr2
Misuzu0614
*she continued setting the woods on fire, half of it being consumed by the fire, and continoud yelling* IDIOTS!!! I HATE YOU! YOU COULDVE TAKEN ME WITH YOU, BUT YOU LEFT ME HERE TO ENDURE THE SADNESS AND THE LONELINESS!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?! *her eyes clouded by her tears, she falls backward and hits her head on a rock, she then fell unconscious, surrounded by the flames*

*eyes turn red jumps in air* "water blast!' *sends it to fire and jumps into woods and picks up mitsuki jumps again and while in air and whispers*
"He will always be with you i promise"
*dreams of the childhood she never had and mumbles softly [while unconscious]* sorry... im so sorry...
((who's gonna be with mitsuki??))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:07 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Shrugs~ Maby ~Laughs~ Sarah know yet? or Kat?
"i dont know if blaair informed them but mostly i belive not... who is kat? sounds familiar but i think i forgot who she is"

~He laughs~ Sarahs twin ~Laughs again and goes and finds Akey and Blair turns to Ed~ Well now what?
gives a look to blair "i dont know and you are asking... so only blair can say"

(Blair asked you lol) ~She laughs and grabs his hand~ Ill show you around his house ~Pulls him inside~
((didnt read well)) ed goes suspecting that this haves something about sarah

~Smiles and pulls him to the first second third and so on till a bedroom and another and so um then stops in the living room and they sit on the couch~ And that is Danny and Akeys house  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:07 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
Akey:*rubs eyes* hmmmm.....

~Danny whispers in her ear~ Its me where are your glasses? ~Kisses her~

*looks at Danny* Hey honny *kisses him* I crushed them *she whisperd back*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:08 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

~Smiles and pokes her in the back lightly with her spare pair~ You want them love?  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:09 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~He laughs~ Sarahs twin ~Laughs again and goes and finds Akey and Blair turns to Ed~ Well now what?

(Blair asked you lol) ~She laughs and grabs his hand~ Ill show you around his house ~Pulls him inside~

~Smiles and pulls him to the first second third and so on till a bedroom and another and so um then stops in the living room and they sit on the couch~ And that is Danny and Akeys house
((kay)) "this house is eaven bigger that yours" ed thinks for a moment and try a joke "then again your giant brother live here" he gives an playfull smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

((kay)) "this house is eaven bigger that yours" ed thinks for a moment and try a joke "then again your giant brother live here" he gives an playfull smile

~She laughs and looks at him holding his hand~ This is true  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

" were IS sarah? i havent seen her in years(literally)"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:14 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Smiles~ Out side with Danny ~Scoots closer and lays her head on your sholder~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:16 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"well, i still have to give you this" he gives an small plastic bag marked *catnip* "you asked for it in hell"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

"well, i still have to give you this" he gives an small plastic bag marked *catnip* "you asked for it in hell"

~Smiles and laughs~ YES Cat n**!!!!!!!!!! wooo ~kisses your cheek~ I didnt think you would get it and id have been perfectly happy with out it ~She turns his head and kisses him as Sarah comes in~ UNCLE ED!!!! ANUNT BLAIR?!?! OMG THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!! ~runs and jumps on us and give us a hug~  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:21 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Smiles and laughs~ YES Cat n**!!!!!!!!!! wooo ~kisses your cheek~ I didnt think you would get it and id have been perfectly happy with out it ~She turns his head and kisses him as Sarah comes in~ UNCLE ED!!!! ANUNT BLAIR?!?! OMG THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!! ~runs and jumps on us and give us a hug~
((two glomps in the same post? record)) "hey there sarah, i didnt see you by ages... well, just 20 years... guess now you have more reason that ever to call me uncle" he gives an smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:24 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

~Smiles and pokes her in the back lightly with her spare pair~ You want them love?

*sighs and takes them* thaks *puts them on*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:25 pm
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

((two glomps in the same post? record)) "hey there sarah, i didnt see you by ages... well, just 20 years... guess now you have more reason that ever to call me uncle" he gives an smile

~She hugs him~ No uncle i havent seen you in a year i supposes a time differance im so happy!!!!!!! ( I KNOW IM AMASING!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!) ~She gets up~ omg i have to tell Kat!!! ~leaves the room and Blair looks at you blushing~ Im sorry ed i didnt mean for..... ~Stops talking and looks at you~  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games