Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:57 pm
mary seting a note on her bed she went out for a walk in the forest  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
-i stand up, and follow you to the house, i smile when i see kaycee- thank you for watching the baby, go take a nap ^^

*the kaori was asleep in the crib upstairs kaycee walked up stirs to the guest room next to yukis room and the babys nursurey*
yuki: good night kaycee
kay: g'night

-i lay on the couch- ill be here, ok, love

yuki: you sure you dont wanna sleep up stairs

with you?! or in a guest room, cuz id rather nap with you, love

yuki: with me kaycees in the guest room *she took his hand and lead him upstairs she yawned*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:00 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
-i stand up, and follow you to the house, i smile when i see kaycee- thank you for watching the baby, go take a nap ^^

*the kaori was asleep in the crib upstairs kaycee walked up stirs to the guest room next to yukis room and the babys nursurey*
yuki: good night kaycee
kay: g'night

yuki: with me kaycees in the guest room *she took his hand and lead him upstairs she yawned*

then im happy ^^
-he followed her, diligently trying to not to trip, she was going so fast, he stumbled from time to time-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:02 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

then im happy ^^
-he followed her, diligently trying to not to trip, she was going so fast, he stumbled from time to time-

*she noticed him stumble and slowed down* sorry i walk fast  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:04 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

then im happy ^^

its quiet fine, long as its you ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:07 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

then im happy ^^

*she pulled a crimson red blanket out of the closet that was the same color as the rest of the room inclusing the red roses* here we go *she sat on the bed*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

then im happy ^^

*she pulled a crimson red blanket out of the closet that was the same color as the rest of the room inclusing the red roses* here we go *she sat on the bed*

-he pulled his shirt off, and sat next to the bed, and rolled the shirt up- pillow ^^
-he smiled as he sat nerxt to the bed, on the ground and covered himself with his cloak- and blanket, im good love ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:19 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

then im happy ^^

-he pulled his shirt off, and sat next to the bed, and rolled the shirt up- pillow ^^
-he smiled as he sat nerxt to the bed, on the ground and covered himself with his cloak- and blanket, im good love ^^

*she layd down right next to him* good
(the lil video on your profils so sad but cute)  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:22 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

then im happy ^^

(i saw it on...mio's pro, i saw it, and i almost cried, and i rarely cry, but im a sucker for romance, so ya, i just kinda cried a bit when i saw it)
-he smiled, and kissed her cheek, then picked her up, and laid her on the bed- you sleep here, sleeping on the floor is bad for your back, love ^^
-he smiled as he laid down on the ground-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:24 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(i saw it on...mio's pro, i saw it, and i almost cried, and i rarely cry, but im a sucker for romance, so ya, i just kinda cried a bit when i saw it)
-he smiled, and kissed her cheek, then picked her up, and laid her on the bed- you sleep here, sleeping on the floor is bad for your back, love ^^

(mee 2)
yuki: no you lat right here *lifts him and puts him on the king sised bed and lays on the bed cuddled up to him* i love you *he whispered*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:27 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(mee 2)
yuki: no you lat right here *lifts him and puts him on the king sised bed and lays on the bed cuddled up to him* i love you *he whispered*

-he smiled- i love you too- he laid close to her, and laid one hand over her wait, the other on her leg- im glad i have you to share such cold nights with  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:30 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(mee 2)

-he smiled- i love you too- he laid close to her, and laid one hand over her wait, the other on her leg- im glad i have you to share such cold nights with

yuki: me too *smiled tucking her face down by his cheast smelling his sweet sent*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:31 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(mee 2)

yuki: me too *smiled tucking her face down by his cheast smelling his sweet sent*

-he smiled, and ran his fingers through hair hair, the scent of black roses was strong in the air, he loved it so much-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:35 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

(mee 2)

-he smiled, and ran his fingers through hair hair, the scent of black roses was strong in the air, he loved it so much-

*she fell asleep to his sent that she loved too his was so remarlable it was to good for words*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:41 pm
(w00t!! Im finally online! after weeks of being NOT online! XD)

Mitsuki stared at the horizon, sighing heavily..  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games