Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:07 am

Af Mas

*huggles back tight* I'm doing good. How about you? 3nodding

Oh, doing better today... *blinks* Af, where did you get that MP3 Player?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:08 am

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

*huggles back tight* I'm doing good. How about you? 3nodding

Oh, doing better today... *blinks* Af, where did you get that MP3 Player?

Vir randomly bought it for me as an early birthday gift. I know you guys were gonna get me one sweatdrop

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:09 am

Af Mas

Vir randomly bought it for me as an early birthday gift. I know you guys were gonna get me one sweatdrop

Yeah, that was the idea for the group gift thing xd Since most of the others have to pool their gold to really get anything nice.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:10 am

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

Yeah, that was the idea for the group gift thing xd Since most of the others have to pool their gold to really get anything nice.

sweatdrop Oops

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:15 am

Af Mas

sweatdrop Oops

I don't think it is that big of a deal, but everyone is going to be curious what to get now.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:16 am

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

sweatdrop Oops

I don't think it is that big of a deal, but everyone is going to be curious what to get now.

At this point, whatever you guys get me, I'll be happy with. The fact that you guys got together and pooled money for me at all means so much to me. It makes me happy that I have such wonderful friends

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:19 am

Af Mas

At this point, whatever you guys get me, I'll be happy with. The fact that you guys got together and pooled money for me at all means so much to me. It makes me happy that I have such wonderful friends

I guess it comes down to, what don't you have that you might like to receive, besides the NMS? X3
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:21 am

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

I guess it comes down to, what don't you have that you might like to receive, besides the NMS? X3

I can't think of anything in particular at the moment, but I need to think of something soon sweatdrop If you guys think of anything though, I know I'll like it, so don't worry *huggles tightly*

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:22 am

Af Mas

I can't think of anything in particular at the moment, but I need to think of something soon sweatdrop If you guys think of anything though, I know I'll like it, so don't worry *huggles tightly*

*huggles* Maybe I can just stear them towards an art commission.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:23 am

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

*huggles* Maybe I can just stear them towards an art commission.

That'd work too 3nodding Whatever it is, I'll treasure it, because it's not every day that people show you just how much they appreciate you. I never thought this would happen to me, so it's a little overwhelming, but in a good way 3nodding

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:26 am

Af Mas

That'd work too 3nodding Whatever it is, I'll treasure it, because it's not every day that people show you just how much they appreciate you. I never thought this would happen to me, so it's a little overwhelming, but in a good way 3nodding

*giggles, stroking Affy's hair*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:29 am

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

*nuzzles gently* On a side note, the internet is finally working in my dorm. It wasn't for a couple days, and I had to rely on the computer labs for stuff. That wasn't very fun

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:30 am

Af Mas
Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

*nuzzles gently* On a side note, the internet is finally working in my dorm. It wasn't for a couple days, and I had to rely on the computer labs for stuff. That wasn't very fun

Oh, right, all settled in over there now?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:32 am

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas
Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

Oh, right, all settled in over there now?

Sorta. My roommate hasn't moved in yet, though he probably will later today or tomorrow sometime. Once he doesn, then I'll officially be settled. A lot of my stuff is still sitting in places, waiting to be put in a proper place until he gets here

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:40 am

Af Mas

Sorta. My roommate hasn't moved in yet, though he probably will later today or tomorrow sometime. Once he doesn, then I'll officially be settled. A lot of my stuff is still sitting in places, waiting to be put in a proper place until he gets here

I wonder what classification of male you will get this time ninja
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games