Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:42 am
Dusknoir is awwwwwwesome.

Oh hey that reminds me, my Mt. SAC class is going to take a field trip to CalArts. :B  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:58 am
HAY GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT

so pay attention yo!

check your friends list for the name "the scene will win" and DELETE THE CRAP OUT OF IT.

its another friendslist bot hack. It will steal all your s**t if you dont! its already happened twice to alot of people i know and almost happened to me awhile ago so dont blow this off like its nothing. DO IT. go check right now! it will have a grey avi (Null avi) and you wont be able to see any information about it.

It added itself to everyones list on april 28th.

always check your List from now on, most people dont catch these.

...Just thought you might wanna know.

Ragtime Mouse

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:05 am
Leyli
Link- animated film.

Its finished biggrin
But it's also kind of lame.
wow thats awesome. doing drawn animations by yourself is a shitload of work but you pulled it off quit nicely also nice backgrounds 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:11 am
Goshujin Sama
Leyli
Link- animated film.

Its finished biggrin
But it's also kind of lame.
wow thats awesome. doing drawn animations by yourself is a shitload of work but you pulled it off quit nicely also nice backgrounds 3nodding

seconded  

quaxcalibur
Crew

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:43 am
User ImageUser Image

3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:45 am
s**t, Leyli. That animation is totally boss.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

0 Zhou 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:50 am
User ImageUser Image

It is

I LOVED IT

You better tell us whats in that box

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:17 pm
Zen: I won't sell them to you, they're a prized gift. Buut, when I get my scanner fixed, I'll send you the thing page by page! ;D

Zhou: The hotest of nerds know that winter attire consists of embroidered vests, delicate scarves, long black jackets(Mine is fuzzy and the ladies love it), and cravats. I like victorians and their good tastes. I also do victorian interior design(I suffer from a deadly combo of OCD and Fagitis). xD

Goshu: That's AMAZING!

Keiden: Yeppers. New Berlin Pa. Close to Selinsgrove and maybe and hour from Lycoming.

Leyli: I love you. o3o

Ragtime: Thankyou for letting me know.  

Noodle Luff

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:17 pm
Yay. I'm glad you all liked it.

It was yea...many sleepless nights before the deadline, but I'm glad I got it done.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:39 pm
That animation is THE MAD NOTES.  

The Egg Man

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:39 am
-Zhou- The Daft Shinobi
You better tell us whats in that box

seconded

also, I had no idea wtf that comic was about until I got my kung fu star...then i lul'd.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:28 am
Originally, it was supposed to be that the little boy had been in an accident, and in his comatose state, had dreamt of another life in a fantasy world. His mind has subconsciously based his guardian off his mother. Opening the treasure chest will mean he would awaken in real life, probably in a hospital where is real mother is probably watching over him.

When the guardian is about to be killed by the monster, the boy overcomes his fears and tries to save her, a relationship which exists only in his mind. He gives up his only chance of waking up from his coma in the process.

Egh- I had a time limit of 90 seconds (excluding credits) and I made the mistake of creating an over-complex storyline so I shortened it into something open-ended, which I don't like. But all I wanted to do was draw something with monsters and swords and a strong female character anyway.  

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:04 am
lol I watched it like 6 times yesterday. I think my favorite part about that is the boy's facial expressions, really pulled me into the movie  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:25 pm
Whoo, just started ABR'n again just now, and boy does it feel good to battle without many strict rules.  

Zen Rider

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:29 am
Ughh, you guys, I'm just going to come in here and BAWWWWWWWW because my girlfriend and I have broken up.

Sigh, it's like breakup season or something.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games