Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:53 pm
(Sorry guys g2g)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 pm
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl
notingles
busos_gurl

~Smiles~ Hmmm cat n** could almost take the spot of......hmmm what could it take the place of? ~Still holding his hand~
((what? sorry i didnt understand)) ed kisses her passing the gum to her scince he didnt liked who it was strangely making him wierd looking

~Laughs chewing the gum~ Ew what flavor is this?!
ed check his breath "probably *unwashed morning breath*"

~Laughs and goes to the next room spits it out and comes back~ Ew ~Laughs~
"sorry for that, when will kat come to know about this? she is the menber of your family i'm less familiar with"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 pm
busos_gurl
(Sorry guys g2g)
(awwww too bad, lets say you fell asleep on the couch))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:10 pm
[ What did i miss? ]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:11 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*sighs and takes them* thaks *puts them on*

~kisses you again~ I do it cuz i love you ~Walks behind her and holds her against him his chin lightly on her head~

I no *put hand on his*

~Smiles and move side to side pulling you with~ Guess what love

What hunny?

its my birthday

*smiles* I no!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:14 pm
*sarah walks to her room and looks at the necklace that edward gave her* "does this thing really work?" *puts the necklace on* "well its worth a shot"*goes to sleep  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:16 pm
after blair fell asleep ed got to carry her to a room he took as the guest's one scince he was not sure what was her's in her brother's house. sightly after he go back home to brush his theet  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:19 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[ What did i miss? ]

(yay your on smile )  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:22 pm
-haku sits in his room wondering were Yumi had be sence it had been a day that she had been missing-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:23 pm
after he is done with that he go check the transformation gun he got from tedd, he looks at the tranformations and their names till he got somewhat surprized for finding an strange one *female form variant 1* he checked and it also had an male version of the transformation "now i'm sure i gota keep this thing on a wall  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 pm
IzzyCW
-haku sits in his room wondering were Yumi had be sence it had been a day that she had been missing-

Mia looked at haku. She almost said she liked him to him but stopped herself in the first word. She hoped he wouldn't notice. She knew for a fact he didn't like her back  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:37 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW

Mia looked at haku. She almost said she liked him to him but stopped herself in the first word. She hoped he wouldn't notice. She knew for a fact he didn't like her back

-yumi walks in the door with just a couple bruises on her arms- "Yumi. were where you, are you hurt?" Haku said wondering. "im fine." -Yumi leans on the wall- "Are you sure?" haku said. "yea."  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:40 pm
" Hey Yumi." Mia said sightly hoarse. Her voice was still messed up from crying. * Eh emmm..* Still didn't work. Ahhh, Skip it. Mia thought. She wrapped herself in her blanket and turned to stare out the window.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:42 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Hey Yumi." Mia said sightly hoarse. Her voice was still messed up from crying. * Eh emmm..* Still didn't work. Ahhh, Skip it. Mia thought. She wrapped herself in her blanket and turned to stare out the window.

-yumi smiles to say hi- -Haku hands Mia a glass of water- "This will help your throught."  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:51 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

-yumi smiles to say hi- -Haku hands Mia a glass of water- "This will help your throught."

" Thanks. my voice sounds like steel grinding together." She laughed. She drank a sip and set down the water. She looked out the window more. " I can't help but feel guilty for jacks death. Its my fault." Mia said.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games