Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:53 pm
cowavenger
Deep Despair
-huggles- danke for the donation, Yunako Aori!
you will be my first right hand man...er.... woman... in the guild! biggrin
um were do i donate to?

you would donate to me.... this is actually happening pretty quick..... haha.... -is shaking- ooo im all giddy again..... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:53 pm
Menzeeto
cowavenger
Menzeeto
Damn, it's been crazy in Anime for me lately. Kakashi got the Sharingan eye implanted, everyone was nekkid last night on .Hack Twilight, they blew up the Alaska base in SEED, and now some crazy guy fuzes his dog and daughter together as it's killed by some random guy, and now fighting strippers?! ARGH!

*overloads*
man all im up to is the chunnin exams in the forest of death in the manga wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Sucks to be you! It only really takes about a week or so to download/read em all. Unlike that stupid Shonen Jump...atleast the American Version stare

*shakes his head muttering 'pfft, art of the dople ganger solid form....so sad....'*
I hate how they change some of the names. *sticks to her online translations*  

Yunako Aori

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:55 pm
Yeah, I'm surprised it was about Whirlpool Fishcake and Fan Sasuke all yelling out english...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:55 pm
Deep Despair
i dont know much about fma either..... but im willing to use up a load of memory on my compy to get there....
and it prolly be feb when we get the guild set up completely..... ill have the manga by then.... and aybe the 1st dvd....
*nods* Okie dokie! That'll give me time to use my christmas money (That I'm supposed to be saving for Anime Detour) to get all.. educated like? sweatdrop *probably will end spending it on manga and dvd's*  

Yunako Aori

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:56 pm
gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ******** finally argh my dog shut the comps power off god i just got vback on  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:56 pm
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair
i dont know much about fma either..... but im willing to use up a load of memory on my compy to get there....
and it prolly be feb when we get the guild set up completely..... ill have the manga by then.... and aybe the 1st dvd....
*nods* Okie dokie! That'll give me time to use my christmas money (That I'm supposed to be saving for Anime Detour) to get all.. educated like? sweatdrop *probably will end spending it on manga and dvd's*

hehe..... im supposed to go to ohayocon.... but i really dont care anymore.... getting the dvds and manga seem more important right now.....  

Deep Despair

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:58 pm
so uhh wen would this fma guild be set up?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:59 pm
crap..... hey, is everyones friendslist messed up? it wont allow me to have more friends(i was gonna add you Yunako Aori)
i only have 14 on there..... confused  

Deep Despair

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:00 pm
Deep Despair
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair

hehe..... im supposed to go to ohayocon.... but i really dont care anymore.... getting the dvds and manga seem more important right now.....
Yeah.. and if worse comes to worse I might get a part time job at WaldenBooks. *really doesn't want to work but for extra cash will do it* Although I love the convention dearly the stuff I get there I can get cheaper on the internet.

This year I was planning on having an art booth with a friend. I guess I won't be able to unless my friend will pay the whole cost. (My mom pays my way in. She found the convention very enjoyable last year even though the only characters she reconized were Pokemon and Inuyasha *gags*)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:01 pm
cowavenger

as soon as humaly possible.... im a gold making machine..... it wont take too long.... not with all the willing people that want a nice fair guild.... like this one...... battles, serious discussions, and a thing wherer people can just laugh their heads off cuz someone just called edward a bean... xd  

Deep Despair

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:02 pm
Deep Despair
crap..... hey, is everyones friendslist messed up? it wont allow me to have more friends(i was gonna add you Yunako Aori)
Gaia won't keep me logged in even though I've hit the 'remember me' button a million times.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:02 pm
Deep Despair
ive never had a single person on there cause every time it says too full BUT theres no1 there,[im not ur freiind gonk gonk crying crying crying runs into tree hideout crying]  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:04 pm
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair
Yunako Aori
Deep Despair

Yeah.. and if worse comes to worse I might get a part time job at WaldenBooks. *really doesn't want to work but for extra cash will do it* Although I love the convention dearly the stuff I get there I can get cheaper on the internet.

This year I was planning on having an art booth with a friend. I guess I won't be able to unless my friend will pay the whole cost. (My mom pays my way in. She found the convention very enjoyable last year even though the only characters she reconized were Pokemon and Inuyasha *gags*)

ohayocon is expensive anyways..... i mean... it would be a nice experience....but ebay is a little less expensive.... even tho some of the things might be bootleg... sweatdrop
IM WILLING TO SACRIFICE! -weird pose, with wind blowing and a flag with teh serphant cross on it-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:05 pm
Bah, someone gave me a present, and the stupid gaia items thingie won't let me stare  

Menzeeto

Yunako Aori

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:05 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger

as soon as humaly possible.... im a gold making machine..... it wont take too long.... not with all the willing people that want a nice fair guild.... like this one...... battles, serious discussions, and a thing wherer people can just laugh their heads off cuz someone just called edward a bean... xd
Lol. Yesh, Oh and the ever popular chibi ed.
Ed: WHO YOU CALLIN SMALLER THEN A SPEC?! scream
Me: I never said that.
Ed: WELL YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAVE!! scream stressed
Me: sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games