Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:50 pm
Sunegami
We did get advice over the phone from an electrician, and we told him he could bill our landlord as if he had done the repair himself (our landlord is stingy, and the guy was really helpful).

Yay stove, yay easy fixes, and yay sticking it to the man! ...the man, in this case, being the male or female landlord that never seems to do anything and wants money for services not provided... I assume this is in the lease or something. I've never rented yet. sweatdrop
But yeah, yay!

Af Mas
Oh my god. I'm shocking everyone

Why you no here anymore?! ...says the person who only logs in for a few minutes each day. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:53 pm
Garek Maxwell
Yay stove, yay easy fixes, and yay sticking it to the man! ...the man, in this case, being the male or female landlord that never seems to do anything and wants money for services not provided... I assume this is in the lease or something. I've never rented yet. sweatdrop
But yeah, yay!

It's mainly the fact that our landlord (a super-old Indian guy) always drags his feet about solving any issues that come up. It's infuriating to me. One of our friends who lives in the same complex (different building) said he had a raccoon in his attic at one point, and had to call an exterminator himself, even after reminding our landlord about the problem for several days. XP

I'm more prone to getting upset about it than my husband is (he never seems to get ruffled feathers about anything), but I'm not about to complain to the landlord because 1) It would probably get ugly (I am of Sicilian descent, after all X3), and 2) his accent's so thick I can barely understand a word he says. Ever. Oh, and 3) I don't think he likes me very much (no evidence, just a hunch).

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:34 pm
Sunegami
It's mainly the fact that our landlord (a super-old Indian guy) always drags his feet about solving any issues that come up.

I'm more prone to getting upset about it than my husband is (he never seems to get ruffled feathers about anything), but I'm not about to complain to the landlord because 1) It would probably get ugly (I am of Sicilian descent, after all X3), and 2) his accent's so thick I can barely understand a word he says. Ever. Oh, and 3) I don't think he likes me very much (no evidence, just a hunch).

You just need to let him know that you understand his culture. I'm sure he'll turn around and help you if he knew you'd come to his door to dance and sing with your husband and friends the bollywood version of Thriller!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSPvvVfcoAw
That'll surely turn him around when you express how much of his culture you understand as a yankee. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:15 pm
Garek Maxwell
You just need to let him know that you understand his culture. I'm sure he'll turn around and help you if he knew you'd come to his door to dance and sing with your husband and friends the bollywood version of Thriller!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSPvvVfcoAw
That'll surely turn him around when you express how much of his culture you understand as a yankee. whee

Eeeeee, I love that video! It's so crack-tastic (I know, even more than the original Thriller)! X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:31 pm
It's my birthday on Thursday! I'm actually looking forward to it this year 'cause my bestest friend is going to be spending the whole weekend with me!

Anyone remember Affy? Yeah, he's coming to visit. Fun times will be had! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm
I drew some stuff for the first time in a long time on Friday! It was a little sketch of an Umbreon and a Mareep, but still, I drew something! FEELS GOOD, MAN. X3 ♥  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 pm
-looks around- hello?  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:41 pm
"You appear to be on Shoki's block list"

Well well well.

I wonder what brought upon that butthurt? Taking one of my comments in entirely the wrong way and way too seriously, to boot?

That's the problem with the fandom. you ******** get too offended by the tiniest things. You would think all the s**t people get in high school would give a furry thicker skin (fur?) like me, but I guess not.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:24 pm
Psycho Lee
"You appear to be on Shoki's block list"

Well well well.

I wonder what brought upon that butthurt? Taking one of my comments in entirely the wrong way and way too seriously, to boot?

That's the problem with the fandom. you ******** get too offended by the tiniest things. You would think all the s**t people get in high school would give a furry thicker skin (fur?) like me, but I guess not.

Actually, it was because your comment made me realize that I hadn't blocked you yet. Your negative commentary and the fact you hate me aside, I don't like to associate with people who wish a horrible death on me. I don't even know why you watch me in the first place.

So, I'm not butthurt, I just don't like you. c:  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:48 pm
I hate you? Wait, I must have missed the memo.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:12 pm
Psycho Lee
I hate you? Wait, I must have missed the memo.

Right, because only saying something to me when you have something negative to say, and the fact that when I left the guild briefly you posted in here about how much you dislike me and wished I would die is totally how you show affection. Not to mention that you just publicly called me out and insulted me again. My mistake.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:55 am
Woah, not sure how I didn't notice this but can we maybe ...umm...tone it down I guess?
Not to, like, come down too harshly or anything and stifle conversation, but yeah. Just noticing the temperature rising on these posts so I thought I'd ...umm...suggest that things cool down a bit by going y'alls separate ways I guess? sweatdrop  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:50 pm
I'd be more than happy to drop this and move on, but this is not the first time he has used this thread to publicly attack me. I need some assurance that this will not be allowed to happen anymore. After I left the guild, he posted some hateful things about me and told everyone he wished I would die. Right here in this thread. Nothing was done about it. Now he is at it again with the insults. This time I am able to defend myself and so I did.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:33 pm
shoki_de_nai
I'd be more than happy to drop this and move on, but this is not the first time he has used this thread to publicly attack me. I need some assurance that this will not be allowed to happen anymore. After I left the guild, he posted some hateful things about me and told everyone he wished I would die. Right here in this thread. Nothing was done about it. Now he is at it again with the insults. This time I am able to defend myself and so I did.

No no, it's fine that you responded, it just...well, from my perspective it seemed like both sides were getting upset with each other, so it was kind of a request on both of ya' to...umm...not turn it all into a flame war or something. sweatdrop

But yes, attacking each other is not going to be allowed. Also, you could have told me about the incident in a PM or something* and I would have either edited out that part of Lee's post or asked him to edit it out or whatever since that's pretty harsh and unnecessary and just asking for trouble. sad
Er...unless I wasn't a moderator at the time... Then I couldn't have done anything about it. sweatdrop

By the way, Lee, no more wishing people die here, okay? If you and Shoki can't get along, that's fine. Just don't talk to each other then.

* Admittedly I don't read every new post and if life is keeping me extra busy I don't read most posts usually. I try to keep up, but I can't catch or remember to read everything.  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:43 pm
Alright, I'll just stop replying to him if he says anything more and let you know if it gets inappropriate.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games