Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:23 pm
heart Achievement Unlocked: Boyfriend Get! heart

I'm just so excited I wanna tell everyone!

Oh, and to thank this guild 'cause I met him here! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:51 pm
shoki_de_nai

Congratulations Shoki! Hope y'all have an awesome time together and stuffs..! I don't know how to congratulate this sort of thing. x3  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:53 pm
That seemed like a good congratulations to me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 3:39 pm
shoki_de_nai

Congratulations! :3

My husband & I got a cat last month! We "rescued" him from a friend's house (long story short, one of our friend's fiancée's cats was bullying this guy, so we offered to give him a new home). His name is Dante (yes, after the poet Dante Alighieri) and he's a brown & white tabby. He's a total attention whore. X3 ♥

We're also going to Spain for 2 weeks next month! Well, I'm going for 2; he'll be there for 3, since he's actually going there for business, then taking more time so we can roam around and do fun things. I'm so excited! ♥

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:23 pm
Sunegami
shoki_de_nai

Congratulations! :3

My husband & I got a cat last month! We "rescued" him from a friend's house (long story short, one of our friend's fiancée's cats was bullying this guy, so we offered to give him a new home). His name is Dante (yes, after the poet Dante Alighieri) and he's a brown & white tabby. He's a total attention whore. X3 ♥

We're also going to Spain for 2 weeks next month! Well, I'm going for 2; he'll be there for 3, since he's actually going there for business, then taking more time so we can roam around and do fun things. I'm so excited! ♥

Well, Affy and I aren't going far, but we are hitting up the Wisconsin Dells for a few days next month. Little vacation for a new couple. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:34 pm
shoki_de_nai
Well, Affy and I aren't going far, but we are hitting up the Wisconsin Dells for a few days next month. Little vacation for a new couple. 3nodding

Yay vacations! X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:34 pm
Sunegami
shoki_de_nai

Yay vacations! X3

Yay indeed!  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:51 am
Sunegami

You've only owned the cat for a short while and already he's doing international business deals. Your cat's going places Sune, I just know it. One day he'll own that company! heart

(I'm just playing since you never said your husband is doing the business, just that "we" were going to spain after talking about your cat. razz )  

Garek Maxwell

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:23 pm
Garek Maxwell
You've only owned the cat for a short while and already he's doing international business deals. Your cat's going places Sune, I just know it. One day he'll own that company! heart

(I'm just playing since you never said your husband is doing the business, just that "we" were going to spain after talking about your cat. razz )

Well, I didn't want to brag, but the cat is sending my husband & me on the trip. He's our fixer! X3  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:38 pm
Well, my teenage sister is going to move in with me sometime this summer. But she wasn't telling me some things. I just found out she's been in a lot of trouble. I mean, it's teenage mistakes but it's a bit from every category and she developed a drinking problem.
So, I've been kinda freaking out about becoming the parental figure of a troubled teenager who's done everything I never did when I was her age. I don't have any experience with the drugs, sex, alcohol, and shoplifting. I was a goodie-goodie.

I hope I can do this.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 am
I'm leaving for Spain today! PIT to JFK at 2, then a 4-hour layover, then an overnight flight from JFK to MAD. My husband's been there for about 2 weeks now (working), so I'm flying solo. Everything's taken care of (including getting some friends to watch our cat), but I'm still nervous; it's my first time travelling so far on my own- and across the ocean, at that! I'm really excited, though. ♥  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:58 am
shoki_de_nai
I hope I can do this.

Don't worry, I know you can. It'd be hard for sure, but I think things will go okay as long as you're firm on house rules and make punishments appropriately punishing...and...stuff...

Sorry, I really didn't know what to say at the time and I still sorta don't because I've never been in a situation even like that. sad

Sunegami
I'm leaving for Spain today! PIT to JFK at 2, then a 4-hour layover, then an overnight flight from JFK to MAD. My husband's been there for about 2 weeks now (working), so I'm flying solo. Everything's taken care of (including getting some friends to watch our cat), but I'm still nervous; it's my first time travelling so far on my own- and across the ocean, at that! I'm really excited, though. ♥

Dangit, work makes me forgetful and tired. sad
Well, I hope you're enjoying your stay in España! Despite my late message, I'm sure you'll have a great time. Oh, and you maybe get to see all the awesome architecture they've done lately like those leaning towers and the Guggenheim in Bilboa!  

Garek Maxwell

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:03 pm
Leaving for my vacation with the boyfriend tomorrow morning. So excited! Going to have dinner with his parents before we go, a little nervous about that. I mean, I've met them before, but never sat down with them as the girlfriend.

Anyway, yay vacation! BRB y'all!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:08 pm
I be back from vacation. We had a really good time, and we'll have to take another vacation together again soon.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:11 pm
shoki_de_nai
I be back from vacation. We had a really good time, and we'll have to take another vacation together again soon.

Glad you enjoyed your vacation!
I've been tired out from work lately. sad
On the plus side, first pay day came up and now I have a lil' spending money. Yays!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games