Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:39 am
"Don't worry 'bout it" Khana said folding her arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:56 am
Chihiro: ok, I won't ^_^  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:57 pm
"Thats good" Khana said sighing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:19 pm
Chihiro:...don't worry about Oz Khana...I gave him my charm bracelet..it has magic...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:23 pm
(srry i havent been on been busy spring break))
"Ok.."Oz left and found a place to sleep.
((Yay now im on the same day lol))
Oz found Chihiro and Khana's scent he followed, but made sure it wasn't possible for them to see him.im sorry guys i wish i could be there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:30 pm
((AW THERE GOES THE SURPRISE!!! lol no one was supposed to know it was my b-day lol meber? i meant c'mon hw is anyone gunna know if she just moved to that place and went to that school like what 2 3 weeks ago??? lol XD o well wats done is done XP lol))

when she was done brushing her hair, that has grown alot since Flame cut it from the accident, she put a headband on that matched the outfit of legings and a long shirt almost liek a dress and a cute belt. she snached up the kitten and held it in a blanket like a baby as she ran down the stairs "Mom who was it?" she said then turning the corner seeing Khana and Chihiro, and her mother greetign them both strangly from her super happy and energetic reacitons to everything. "....O.O why are you guys-" she cut off seeing presents in their hands -_-" not them to!!!!!!!!! she thought as she quickly put on a happy look and walked up to them "so....wats with the sudden apperance?" she said closing the door behind her so her mtother could hear them. she held the kitten liek a baby all covered up and no one saw wat it was. it kinda looked like she was holding a super small baby......

((hey guys i got the pic of her rigth now but i gotta upload it lol since i didnt really give a good description lol XD it dosent sound like what it looks like XD lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:50 am
((eh heh well your character kinda gave the hint on her own))
"Well I just got up and decided to give you a present today" Khana said in a cheery sarcastic voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:22 am
Oz looked at the bracelet Chihiro gave himHmm. This is really strange.I wonder if it has any power in it.Oz dropped it on accident.crap Im going to blow my cover!"Oz put his hood up and grabbed the bracelet, but landed on his back."Ow!"Oz said.  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:45 pm
Khana turned around at the sound of someone.Her eyes scanned the surroundings and stopped at one point."I'll be right back" Khana said handing the present to Fujuki then Khana melting into water on the ground.The puddle moved out of sight and right next to Oz.Khana returned to normal."You don't do a very good job of keeping a low profile" Khana said staring at him with a "your hopeless" face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:11 pm
she noticed them from a distance ".........-_-" great........now what?" she said only seeing shadows of them and not seeing who was with her exactly. she turned to Chihiro "okay ill be bac....nedd to get a bottle....." she turned around and walked in the house leaving the door open for her to come in if she wanted to. as she made the bottle, the itten cried for food and wobbled in the blanket to get out  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:46 am
Chihiro: I can leave my gift here if you want...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:24 pm
"You okay" Khana asked Oz in a blank tone.  

Khana Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:40 pm
"Yeah..I will be training for a month..but I don't know if I will be able to beat him even then.."Oz looked down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:43 pm
"A...month..." Khana said under her breath so he couldn't hear.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:03 pm
Chihiro: Oz, please be ok  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games