Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:09 pm
Don't worry over it. I thought landover baptists (sp?) wasn't a spoof site at first sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:09 pm
ninja

*throws off all her clothes and streaks throuh the guild* WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs out the back door and out of sight*

ninja  

[ Aradia ]

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:10 am
Atma311
Don't worry over it. I thought landover baptists (sp?) wasn't a spoof site at first sweatdrop
I thought it was a real site also (truechristian.com) until I read the "Kidz" section adn the e-mail bag.

O still lie the reaction I got after I sent the site to a friend of mine. "Oh my God Nihl! The guy's a flaming ********! I thought this was going to be some randoms ite with cutely offensive views, but this guy has s**t for brains!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:11 am
ST0RMsong
ninja

*throws off all her clothes and streaks throuh the guild* WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs out the back door and out of sight*

ninja

And how!  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:48 pm
Jammeh was at her future college this weekend. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:07 pm
Jameta
Ooh, I take it that it was quite nice?  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:23 pm
Jameta
if you dont mind me asking which one are you going to...sadly they make us choose what colleges we want to go to in 8th grade sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:24 pm
And now an amusing diagram describing the thought process of the maniac anti-abortionists, courtesy of TheFiresOfStupid

Here watch, I made a diagram:

First take logic and rational thought ( idea ).

smile idea

And then throw it out the window:

----------> idea |__|
blaugh

Then take your love for women:

smile heart 4laugh

and turn it to abusive, twisted, illogical HATE!

scream domokun cry

And then merely try to enforce whatever you come up with in that state on everyone else in the world.

twisted "ur all sluts! No rights for you!"

crying crying crying crying crying crying
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
crying crying crying crying crying crying

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:13 pm
I visited Pacific Lutheran University, and it was great!

FYI, only 30% of students are actually Lutheran- they're focused more on Martin Luther's philosophy of seeking the truth rather than preaching the doctrine named after him. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:00 pm
Jameta

FYI, only 30% of students are actually Lutheran- they're focused more on Martin Luther's philosophy of seeking the truth rather than preaching the doctrine named after him. 3nodding
Ah. Otherwise I would have been warning you to look out for sneaky symptoms of Anti-Semetism.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:30 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

Ah. Otherwise I would have been warning you to look out for sneaky symptoms of Anti-Semetism.
Noe, they're awesome- the Ministries wants to help me create a Pagan Student Union. whee They already have a Jewish and a Muslim, in addition to the Christian sects.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:03 pm
Jameta
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

Noe, they're awesome- the Ministries wants to help me create a Pagan Student Union. whee They already have a Jewish and a Muslim, in addition to the Christian sects.
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolll!!!!

If ever you want ideas for meetings, I'd be glad to help!  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:48 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolll!!!!

If ever you want ideas for meetings, I'd be glad to help!
But of course.

FYI, I've been at another convention. Not as fun, though- Future Business Leaders of America. Would have been better, if my team-mates hadn't been immature and irresponsible. gonk

You guys are going to see me complain about that more later. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:02 pm
Hearing Jameta complain makes the world go round xd  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Naomi Tinuveil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:38 pm
Transclucent Water Buffalos Poke Cornish Beaver Nipples With Organically Pressed Metalic Sporks . . . -_-;

sorry, I had to get the randomness out, I'm starting to think I have turrets, lol.

Gypsy Assassination Sushi Ninja Cult of the Undead Bovine . . . Moo @.@

::takes deep breath:: Aya . . . I feel better ::Shake head:: dont' mind me.

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games