Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:54 pm
((my person is in the 50s or early 60s I think at the top of one of the pages. Ill hunt it down for you. and.....YAY!!!)

Snapping out of her daze as Delia stared into the drain of the sink she shook her head.

"No, thank you. I think this will pass with a little time. I think Im just...I dont know..."

Rubbing her head she went and sat down at the table again smiling at Opal and Gabriel. All of the sudden she remembered.

Jumping up she dashed out the room and onto the front stoop. Behind some bushes her bag was hidden, probably kicked there some way or another. Delia picked it up with a sigh of relief. Though, the only thing in the bad was material or sentimental she would rather not lose it if at all reasonably possible.

Clutching her large duffel, that appeared to be an army bag, to her chest she walked back into the mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:01 pm
((ppssst here I is))
VampressLeona
User Image
gaianame: vampressLeona
Name: Delia Noel Pristen
Race: Human
Age (& how old they look): 20 but looks like 16
Weapons(?): Knives
Skills: Most fighting styles, skilled in many weapons. Can sense when ghosts are around. Know people's intent, thoughts, and personality upon meeting them and can occasionally see the immediate future.
Religion: [their religious beliefs] Spiritual but not aligned to any religion, believes in god.
Personality: Curios, investigates and explores, loves to learn. Kind and caring but after emotionally pouring herself into people and situations can become numb and uncaring and cruel. Loves to help and does not know how to take care of herself most times.
Bio: Delia grew up in a foster home but unlike most foster children her learning abilities excelled most students. Graduating with a masters degree in Science at the age of 17 her thirst for knowledge is never sated. Her foster home was situated in a bad side of town so self defense was a necessary skill. Throughout life she learned martial art forms, dance styles, cooking, poisons, herbs, gymnastics, weaponry, and much more. She helps people until she is emotionally drained and seems to "turn off" the world and becomes unfeeling to the point where she puts herself in situations that are dangerous or out of the norm. In her career she has already earned enough money to not work for at least half her life. Using her degree and her special set of "skills" she is paid high prices to ascertain the nature of people. Delia tends to be drawn to the broken people of the world and tries to help them change. One of her weaknesses are men who suffer from emotional issues and somewhat dark pasts. She has only felt strongly for one man in her life. Her heart has only been broken twice, once when her foster mother died and the second by the man previously stated.
Other
Likes children and animals
dislikes "girlie" things like floral prints and the color pink
Has a weakness for food
loves to dance
Once of her many quirks is that she is ALWAYS listening to music and this helps especially when she is trying to concentrate on her abilities.

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:28 am
Opal stood speechless and slightly startled when Delia suddenly dashed off. She turned to Gabriel and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:36 am
“Traitor…..weakling” He then felt ashamed that he had been fooled by a weaker creature then him. He felt bit anger and it was like growing inside him. “He was going to use me and then kill me.” He then bowed down and looked at his master. “You’re my master and my destiny is to serve you master” He then stood up and looked at him. “Sorry master for ever doubt you” He then smiled “You have given me protection and a new life and no one have given me something like that.” He then felt that something dark grew inside him and he smiled. He was no longer confused.

The letter was written on important things to help them but before he could read it the letter changed and the words "I helped you and you wanted to trick me. I will never forget that and your action will be regretted" The letter then faded in dust and disappears.  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 pm
[ ta daa! Piccy can be found here - enjoy : http://dragontamer363.deviantart.com/art/Say-Cheese-109384648 ]

Adam looked at the letter and read it as it seemed to heat up a little. he frowned and it then dissolved.
damn...Mirza you fool. He shook his head and let the dust fall. He hooked his arms aroudn Dougal's neck and decided to let what happene diwth Mirza go for now.
"Thanks Dougal."

--

Gabriel exchanged a look with Opal and shrugged.

--

Natasha nodded.
"I'll be like lighting." she winked and hurried off downatsiars to find Lilith's stuf in the chapel and elsewher ein the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:18 pm
((Yay!!))

"Don't mention," Dougal replied. "I owe you anyway...." Once Dougal felt the Adam was secure on his back he dashed off with great speed. It was only a matter of minutes before they reached the gateway to Earth. Remembering what Adam had taught him he focused on the destination of where they needed to go. When Dougal opened his eyes they were near the chapel where they had first met. Then Dougal crouched down to let Adam off. "Feeling any better?" he asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:24 pm
Adam smiled with pride as Dougal managed to do the leap by himself. It was odd - to him Dougal was some sort fo mix between friend,bother and son. he couldnt' help but feel protective about him.
He released his grip and took a deep breath of the fresh air.
"Yes...quite a bit better, thankyou." He still felt shaken, and didn't wnat to much lese but curl up and go to sleep somewhere, but he knew it wasn't much fo an option until he knew everything was safe.
"welll..the house is still standing. That's a start."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:31 pm
((.....I actually said 'aww' out loud after reading the first line of your post whee Then I laughed the second because I noticed that it said 'bother' instead of brother....at least I assume you meant brother-lol ))

Dougal flicked his tail about. "Well-if you need to you can hang onto my shoulder for support." He looked at the mansion. "I'm sure they're all fine," he said-figuring Adam would be worried about them.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:37 pm
(*facepalm* oh yeah XD yup I menat brother. Sorry, lazy typing xp )

Adam smiled and too the offer, putting a hand on Dougal's shoulder as they walked, though he didn't put much wieght on it.

Meanwhile Gabriel's tilted his head up suddenly. He blinked a couple of times and then smiled, relaxing.
"Adam and Dougal are back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:45 pm
Opal was sure how Gabriel knew this, but then remembered the spell that he had placed around the mansion grounds. "Should we go greet them?" she asked-relieved now that she could get rid of Dougal's chains which were heavier then they looked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Gabriel nodded and smiled.
"'course."
he winked and practically skipped off to find them. He didn't know what had happend to them down there, and knew it was probably not good, but he was truly happy to see them.
he crossed paths with Natasha as she headed back with Lilith's bags and staff.
"What's up?"
"Dougal and Adam have come back." Gabriel replied.
"Will they want beds too?" Natasha asked, slipping into her hostess role again, already fretting about making people comfortable.
Gabriel shrugged. "uhh...we'll let you know."
Natasha nodded and hurried off agian to find Lilith. "Tell them I said hi!"

Once they entered Adam was surprised by Gabriel and Opal being tehre to greet them almost instantly. "oh - we're, um, back."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:02 pm
Opal tried to act cute when she waved in greeting. "We've been worried," she said as she handed Dougal his chains. "I figured you would be wanting these back."

"Yeah-thanks," he replied as he took the chains and wrapped them back around his arms. "Wish I had these earlier....."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:08 pm
"Are you both alright?" Gabriel asked.

"Mirza might turn up soon." Adam said, getting striaght to the point.

Gabriel frowned. "We should try to reinforce the protection spell, it might keep him out for a little while, although I have no doubt he will break it soon." He studied their faces. "You two look tired. Why don't you rest and let me worry about Mirza?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:18 pm
"I suppose some rest would be nice...." Dougal said trying to remember the last time he was able to sleep.

Opal nudged Gabriel slightly as a reminder that she was here to help to. She glanced up at him with her arms crossed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:24 pm
"uh - us. Let us worry about Mirza." Gabriel corrected, giving opal a sheepish look.
Adam nodded, avoided eye contact with either of them and slinked off to find a room upstairs.
"Thanks Dougal." he mumbled as he left.

Gabriel watched him leave and chewed his lip. "hm. Is he ok? are you ok Dougal? How bad was it down there? I'm sorry we couldn't help."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games